PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And how to die that we shall be?

Страницы : [1] 2

C
06.03.2005, 00:45
And how to die that we shall be? In what kind?

Here it most of all soars me....

The person
09.03.2005, 18:25
Et to that as will carry

Sasha_2003
21.03.2005, 14:17
/ in a shock/

What means in what kind???????????????

Gecko
27.03.2005, 13:45
In the form of macroorganisms

lai
31.03.2005, 14:32
Was available in view of the general or common status of an organism - a degree of decomposition or something in this sort

planeta
05.04.2005, 17:35
I not had that in view of, is simple as the stage poslednija has seen enough in what kind people, at which already... uzhzhzhzhast!

IrischkaX
18.04.2005, 06:18
Praaavilno, it also was available in view of.

That anybody did not reflect on it or this at all.....?

Yulya
27.04.2005, 03:09
And in what they a kind? I too heard something terrible, but never saw. Tell, please. The Truth the nobility it is necessary. That illusions of to not amuse.

Juli2901
28.04.2005, 13:17
The HIV + die of the same illnesses or diseases, as VICH-. So can not we shall discuss?

jinevra2005
06.05.2005, 20:06
I shall not be is terribly.

Marik
17.05.2005, 15:45
Let Vialka will tell that saw... Here to me somehow mum of one student medvuza told, that their (medical students) drove in hospital where people at last stage of illness or disease contain vich +. I.e. when already spid. And so. She spoke, that them (well to me in it it is weakly believed) hold, flown into a rage and anything not thinking not so, in iron cells. I do not know, whether is in hospitals of a cell. Hardly. As a last resort, patients, navreno, adhere to a bed. Here such here bajki go... Develop or dispell such conjectures, please!

Alisa
18.05.2005, 13:24
No, well about cells you have bent it!!!

Well to you to tell, if do or make already a chemotherapy hair anywhere it precisely does not remain... Already a picture.... Dryness in a mouth, a skin in eczemas is represented acyanotic, with black circles under the eyes.

Terribly?

imported_
22.05.2005, 10:17
Terribly... I here about therapy from gepsa nachitalas, there too am terrible... Simply if already health is not present, I in general weakly represent, as it is possible to go through therapy...

pioner
31.05.2005, 15:10
Devchenki, think of how we shall live - dooooolgo is better and it is happy))

amila
03.06.2005, 03:26
Little girls, it is not necessary about sad, all will be good, not necessary to think about bad... All the whole in a nose:-)

Fantasy
03.06.2005, 22:26
Opa. And what to do or make by that who in the foreseeable future in a box is not going to?

Advise, please, very much I ask;-)

Junes
05.06.2005, 03:22
To live, that it was not excruciatingly sick for aimlessly lived years))

Item Korchagin))

JAtsenko
07.06.2005, 18:42
How die of AIDS? As to that will carry. Apparently the some people - as from a pneumonia, others as from a sepsis (infection of a blood), the third as from a cancer (in my opinion the most unpleasant though from a cancer around so much to people dies), the fourth as of a tuberculosis, the fifth persons from full disintegration (as from a senile aphrenia). All depends on they be what lesions prevail in a clinical picture of illness or disease. So unlike that that you here write all very much budnichno. Practically also people die of all illnesses or diseases which I here has listed. In fact AIDS in itself does not kill the person - it or he is killed with illnesses or diseases which he opens free road. Many of these illnesses or diseases (the same tuberculosis for example) well-known and without AIDS.

Iron cells in hospitals are not present. It is exact. The medicine has more effective agents to calm the patient. And about aggression sick of AIDS in an end-stage I of anything do not know. nibudu to result or bring here endurances or quotations from pokrovskogo, he there about dieding has much written.

And more - it is characteristic that at many patients in an end-stage ability to perception of the validity that reduces sufferings decreases.

So, people by and large die of AIDS practically as well as usual people.

And at last, the most important, I hope that at a present status of world or global medicine of a HIV-infected the person sick of a cancer or transferred or carried pair infarcts should think much less of mors than, say. At them the bill goes for months. I hope, that all is fast a HIV-infected will turn to such diabetics who live longly, happily and a little than from all others differ (a figure sometimes the truth spoils... Well anything - horoshchego the person should be much). Medicines already are, will be still new and new. There would be to them an access.

P.S. The main thing, that at presence of therapy and its or her correct use to predict or forecast life expectancy of a HIV-infected difficultly enough. In good sense of this word. On average survival rate of a HIV has already overtaken even the most harmless forms of a leukosis. So I wish all to live longly and schachtlivo and to not recollect mors, though not such she terrible.

malegr
14.06.2005, 08:19
And still there is a statistics, that the majority of a HIV + die not in an end-stage AIDS, and from peredoza or impose on itself arms or hand. That, in general, one and too. From AIDS and assotsiirovannyh diseases units die.

I saw, how my first husband died. Silently, he already a little that understood and realized. Then there was no therapy, and today it or he had an absolute or a hundred-percent chance to survive. And still I have a friend on correspondence in staffs or states, we met, he came on a visit this summer. He a HIV + 15 years, accepts therapy and such health as at it or him other minuses to wish.

sentyabr
19.06.2005, 12:33
Fast Dim, in sense the figure spoils also the good person should be much? And I thought that the HIV + on the contrary do not get fat, and grow thin very much. Is not present?

Lina D
26.06.2005, 16:22
Read through more closely or attentively it I wrote about that that: ".... Diabetics who live longly, happily and a little than from all others differ (a figure sometimes the truth spoils... Well anything - horoshchego the person should be much)..... " It is diabetics grow stout, I simply there compared to them. And the HIV + as a rule live as normal people, before mors (yes will suffice about her to speak) grow thin certainly, sometimes strongly. There are still cases when from reception of therapy the figure so-tell or -say is a little transformed (Raspingly speaking grows stout but not everywhere). But it not such frequent case.

Alenka
29.06.2005, 19:45
fu, what muck your subject! And in general, not rather early-whether about it or this to think???

Katysha
03.07.2005, 10:02
I already wrote about it or this. RATHER EARLY. Ideas on mors of health do not add.

LWolff
04.07.2005, 14:47
At me here the neigbour, with a cancer lives years 6, last stage, metastasises have gone or send. Last year to her do or make a chemotherapy. Firstly at it or her really to look it was terrible. Doctors spoke, that till September 2004. Will not hold on. But such optimism as at it or her is not present even at many healthy people. Now strangely enough she looks or appears much better, speaks that medicines help or assist and to die in the near future she precisely is not going to, because much has not had time to make still in this world. So, that the main thing, I consider or count, in struggle against illness or disease - an optimistic spirit and belief in convalescence.

vsh
04.07.2005, 20:47
Precisely, here and from a HIV it is necessary as. He, speak, optimists at all does not like. Though in an oncology there are cases when no optimism and any medicines will help or assist. From a HIV nevertheless is easier.