PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And somebody vyzdrovel?

Страницы : [1] 2

Melany
24.04.2005, 13:20
Me the following question interests? Those at whom when that were +, then in due course at you was not-. Simply from ljubopytsva, at me +, probably as well as everyone I teplju itself hope through next half-year, my doctor will tell or say: " upf--, forgive or excuse dorogusha, but antibodies to vich in your organism it is not revealed, it simply mysticism any! Urgently on conference, urgently dokladik to write it is necessary, upf--. It is inexplicable, but the fact " Tell or Say at anybody a case of the MIRACLE was not, and?

vatt
28.04.2005, 05:50
To me too sometimes such myslishki climb in a head.... Has woken up... Also is not present "+"

THAT to ALL OF US HAS carried!!!

http: // sm.smilik.ru/1111483813.gif

sea-scape
08.05.2005, 05:28
And at me too such ideas)))))))) It probably reaction of a brain to all this erunden)

Halatik
11.05.2005, 12:35
I thought of it or this right at the beginning of my positive life... Thought even, what is it artful doctors for money have changed the analysis and that for all this - intrigues of enemies... ha-Oa, has now released or has now let off...

Vlasjuk
17.05.2005, 14:28
And I believe, that mona)) And I know such chela)

garant
21.05.2005, 14:56
The hope means is! Ur, tovaarishchi! Ur! I OFFER nearhivirovat to managers this topic, and in subsequent all vyzdrovivshim to write here. In fact much still remains novel and unsolved. And so it would be desirable, that and I in one perfect day had a second birthday! (I feel idiotkoj fairly to tell or say)

Alain Savova
28.05.2005, 10:56
prisoedinjas to an applause!! And still I have invented Aspirinum)))))

Surge
07.06.2005, 05:56
I have recovered and again was ill, here a current problemma- time he that that is not treated a-probably it is necessary to wait a little.

Julia98745
10.06.2005, 04:43
ON MONDAY MY DESTINY ON ONE CHELA WILL BE SOLVED MORE OR WILL BE LESS...

Elkina
15.06.2005, 06:42
Hey, amigo!!!!!!!!

Yes anything actually is not solved.. Also there will be it more or less, and simply will to know the status precisely. Certainly with "-" to live it is possible naamnogo more longly, but it is better to not think of it or this.. Who knows, what happens tomorrow?? The Main thing of parents to not afflict - they have not deserved it or this.

It is lovely Kamilova
16.06.2005, 11:00
And in general English uchennye have proved, that the person lives more longly when does not know the diagnosis

enesaii2
21.06.2005, 15:26
Here and I shchas so think, what would not surrender anywhere better - would live to myself of veins, and that vboku will pin up - " oh, and therapy can is necessary? " - has gobbled up komplivit - tongue has turned black or has blackened - " in a search line jandeksa - black tongue signs "...

Would live to itself in ignorance, would live more happily

Probably..

25.06.2005, 06:50
n yes, it is perfect or absolute with you it agree, Luchsheb I did not know. For me it is better, certainly. But has not had time skem to share!

Ogroggly
25.06.2005, 20:43
" uchennye have proved, that the person lives more longly when does not know the diagnosis "

But close and casual "friends" live less. Too scientists have proved it.

Mirmik
29.06.2005, 19:16
Know all by virtue of the mental faculties, to anybody of anything to prove I am not going to, when will grow, if will not die, then will understand and will believe.

01.07.2005, 02:59
The nobility and to be exhausted in this occasion not one and too... It is better to know and warn complications... And I am assured that will live more longly if did not know....

natalja
07.07.2005, 05:06
And here who with us to live to ocean??? All the same zdohnem!!!

gaiza
09.07.2005, 06:04
Longly it is necessary to stick out there ocean will bother.. So quickly we shall not die:)

grigori
11.07.2005, 22:00
You live, you do not know and you carry an infection! It is remarkable!

Recently has come across one prophecy Zaratustry. There it is spoken, that to the god will bother to suffer or bear human stupidity and poskudstvo, and he will make so, that fools and any sort ******** will start to exterminate each other. Certainly, hardly this process will pass or take place "purely or cleanly". But if on one hundred ******* will be lost no more than one decent, this victim, IMHO, will be not vain. And that - everywhere one *******, not having in bashkah anything except for drugs, tobacco and fornication - though on street does not leave!

volnik
15.07.2005, 15:32
7 and you do not go on street, someone drives you on street, to you someone prevents to live? The same narcomaniac, the prostitute, a pack of cigarettes or a jamb of marihuana? You and niknajm have chosen to yourself 7, as seven sins. So live innocently. By the way, in my opinion in monasteries voluntary accept. Begin with itself, you will clear yourself of dirty thoughts, then you can to condemn others also. And somebody here speaks what we carry an infection? So condoms put on at once three just in case. About it or this for a long time speak, only here problemka in what, it depends to be spoken all cerebral cells in other head are, on a condom you reflect already when all is made. Take care and is not necessary to stick with a finger into degenerates and to spit in their party or side, in fact once you can appear on that party or side and then you will already defend their interests.

Arthur
16.07.2005, 08:07
""" But if on one hundred otmorozkov will be lost no more than one decent, this victim, IMHO, will be not vain " "

It is a pity, that in what nepovinnye vsetaki have suffered and will suffer.. Especially DETI.I it is far not in such proportions.

But why people are conducted on drugs tobacco and fornication.. Where reason? And intresno statistics to learn or find out on the world - a parity or ratio normal and freezed. It is thought to me the last already more.... How to struggle? The question not who is guilty.. And what to do or make.

Lord
18.07.2005, 06:05
Svetlana begin with itself and people surrounding you. It is not necessary to argue globally, it is necessary to begin with itself

tomik
19.07.2005, 05:29
You KNOW.. I am not conducted on "everyone"... And around of me the people leading a healthy way of life.

And I cannot affect or influence others. When to all of them it is violet.

Yes it is useless, certainly, to think globally.. Indeed nothing gives it.

[TK] George
20.07.2005, 17:09
You believe in it or not... But also for these words and this arrogance you should be responded...

Whether arrogance know while it is punishable, on Concepts

flipp3r
21.07.2005, 01:12
I ABSOLUTELY do not have arrogance and arrogance in soul or douche. I very understanding person. Also is not present the slightest desire kogoto to offend. If something has told or said not so, only with despair on emotions. And anybody to touch did not want. FORGIVE or EXCUSE.

Also that you have found in my words - where I have told or said

- What I am not conducted is badly, illegally??? Also it is necessary to threaten me??? Think properly.