PDA

Просмотр полной версии : immmunostimuljatory

Ksjusha
06.02.2005, 12:29
Tell- to me about them. Heard better without them.

Simply here when to me my gynecologist has told or said my status (and she was the first who it or him has learned or has found out), at once began me to offer imunnostimuljator. And I have bought or purchased Defence any. He cost 1000 rub on yours babkam. But at me such sensation, that to her was necessary simply vtjuhat to me it or him. Then I have come, she to me has told or said, that type heard, that from Vich (conditionally speaking) which at us any bacteria help or assist with a stomach. When they are - the alimentary tract well works. I have bought or purchased them, but not because of vich, and it was necessary to restore normal job of that tract. piljulki good, but to vichu they do not concern in my opinion in general. Well and that DEfense I have somehow ceased to drink. And in the application to it or him;them just in the separate paragraph also it was spoken about Spide.

There any claw cat's enters and more everyone mutoten, an aloe, ehinatseja...

ess
14.02.2005, 08:43
li, or others immunostimuljatorov, whether it be BADy or synthetic immunomoduljatory the expert (the clinical immunologist, the doctor-) should solve a question on application of those. How much or as far as I know application of similar agents at a HIV is undesirable. Probably on background ARVT.

Better simply conduct a healthy way of life, get enough sleep, be not nervous on trifles.

Fighter
05.03.2005, 08:48
Whether these or it treat BADy, that or by whom it is not investigated or researched they only are approved intitutom deliveries, that you from them will not poison and in general such system for a long time already operates or works across Russia simply sellers/manufacturers pay to doctors/clinics that they vtjuhivali to trustful citizens everyone hernju. And trustful (in the whole days naochami similar hernju advertise or promote on all Russian channels, and not only) citizens prutsja and buy it or her. Yes and there is eta a nonsense on the average in five six (well emt and more more dearly or expensively) more dearly or expensively than good traditional agents. And their all tea leaves is not necessary under the cost price and 50 roubles. They simply receive over profit on trustful (read lohovatyh) citizens.

ps: and for a stomach drink smektu (course) and hilak forte, helps or assists simply perfectly!

mada05
13.03.2005, 03:20
Is excellent or different Russian immunomoduljator "polioksidony". Mum a cancer hurted or was ill;was sick me, to her registered. He creates miracles - after the hardest chemotherapies on legs or foots put. But it agree with opinion above that only to destination the doctor. And personally my opinion, is better not at infektsionistov to us to be treated, and at immunologists. They too on a HIV happen to a structure also to me it seems more versatile doctors more advanced that-whether.

BADy it is dangerous to drink in general, do not listen to anybody. To write they there that hosh can.

I vitamishki drink and I eat och correctly. That and all I advise.

01.04.2005, 03:59
I too negatively concern to immunostimuljatoram. Very much irritates when at us "venerable" professors from high tribunes or on television tell about wonderful experience of their application. I precisely know, that in the countries where against the doctor can easily bring an action and he can lose the big sum of money or even the license, such preparations are not used. In one western management or manual (and I managed to esteem even the Danish management or manual on conducting patients from a HIV) nothing is spoken about expediency of purpose or appointment immunomoduljatorov. And not only in managements or manuals on a HIV. There is nothing positive about these preparations and in other conventional medical managements or manuals (for example in repeatedly pereizdannoj to book Harrison and co-workers.) perhaps, podkoplju money also I shall buy or purchase the western book on an immunology. Something can there subtract or deduct

At the same time really there are vegetative preparations which can raise or increase the general or common tonus of an organism, make active or activate biochemical processes in cells (for example to strengthen synthesis ATF, being an energy source for all cells of an organism). It is good all a known ginseng, eleuterokok, Pantocrinum.

Short courses (till 1 month) these preparations, especially in inter-season period personally not bad help or assist me. Not bad also short courses pirinimat well picked up complex of vitamins and trace substances (Zn, Mn, a cobalt, etc.).

Well and with neovirami, tsikloferonami, amiksinami, etc., etc. I recommend to be very cautious.

13.05.2005, 10:02
Imunostimuljatory are counter-indicative...

Akaris
02.06.2005, 19:24
Even it is terrible, that the doctor himself vparivaet to the patient medicines which are counter-indicative to him. Just ehinatseja is that is impossible at a HIV... If only vparit. Immnostimuljatory are counter-indicative. The doctor (the immunologist, infektsionist), specializing on a HIV should appoint or nominate any medicines. Do not joke of immune system! Especially, if there is already a HIV.

" There any claw cat's enters and more everyone mutoten, an aloe, ehinatseja... "

I hope this claw was from a black cat umervshchlennoj on a cemetery in a full moon? If is not present to accept does not follow.

Gusek
10.06.2005, 21:17
Having dispersed immunku then it is possible to put it or her in a deep stupor. All razervy an organism do or make an emphasis on stimulation of immune system, after such rise immune system it is not known as itself will lead, but will obviously not continue in the same spirit:)

Wish to lift immunnitet the most simple way - products of beekeeping! perga (for some reason even more often I hear it or her that recommend), honey, etc. ktomu the season of honey collectings in fact honey that instead of Saccharum zavsegda now begins is possible to attempt

mstyle
01.07.2005, 14:40
Ali again

OO??aNn-it also is rostitelnyj immunostimuljator, to us they not rekomendujutsja they lift the status, but thus even more quickly he falls, after you cease to stimulate it or him. And to me it is very a shame as to the former physician, that doctors do or make money for another's problems (the main precept of the doctor if you can not help or assist though do not do much harm)

pima
12.07.2005, 18:23
Yes here. It has badly turned out... Well that I already for a long time have ceased to drink it.

T.JU.
19.07.2005, 01:36
ONE MORE version:

About a status of a HIV-infected estimate or appreciate on two parameters:

1) imunnyj the status

2) a virus load.

Immunology very young science (about 30 years) and it is fundamental imunnaja the system is studied or investigated not better than a HIV.

Stimulating (or modelling?) imunnuju system we that force it or her to develop or produce CD4 cells, and these cells just and are a target for a HIV so he devours them.

Also we receive a following picture - it seems to us, that we ozdoravlivaem imunku that she was not whooped, and actually we frame favorable conditions for duplication of a HIV. He does not need to search these or it CD4 for cells, potomuchto around of their pond prudi and he without any efforts guzzles or on scientific the virus load grows.

The problem consists not in that to lift imunnyj the status, and vtom to not create blagopritjanye a condition for duplication of a HIV at stimulation (or modelling?) imunnoj systems. Therefore the priority by development of strategy of treatment of a HIV is given a question - the control over duplication of a virus (dynamics or changes of a virus load) and administers process of treatment of a HIV not the immunologist, and infektsionist.

Therefore it seems there is an opinion that it is better to not render what iskustvennyh influences on imunnuju system - there BAD, supermagicians and so forth, and to keep normal regimen of day (the good delivery, physical charging or charge and so forth) and by that give to an organism most to decide what to struggle by to him with this nechestju. potomuchto the science just also cannot give the exact answer as he does or makes it. And when time will come to start to accept antiviral therapy that will allow to live a long and happy life.

Also it is very important to liquidate the centers of negative factors of influence on an organism - stres, kontserogennoe a delivery, an insufficient dream and certainly bad habits.

ITSELF not the physician therefore if that so forgive or excuse and correct.

zinaida
21.07.2005, 18:39
And more at school on Russian there was a deserved three

Stomatologist
21.07.2005, 20:39
And how they influence people without vich?

oncolog
23.07.2005, 00:47
People without a HIV do not have virus, therefore CD4 cells work for the good of all organism, and for people from HIV CD4 of a cell, with other things being equal, cannot work for the good of an organism, potomuchto them very much likes a HIV. He through them is made multiple copies. And we (people from a HIV) very much are afraid duplication of a virus, potomuchto ours imunnaja the system can choke.

Problem in what iskustvennoe stimulation (modulation?) imunnoj systems are provoked with body height of a virus load.

As the organism natural by struggles from a HIV is for a science greater or big secret.

Therefore doctors advise for the time being to not prevent most to struggle to an organism, but only to help or assist (natural meal, a dream, the good mood, the moderate exercise stresses).

Time of an intervention of the doctor define or determine on a lot of parameters among which dominate - imunnyj the status and virus loads. This intervention is caused or called by that the organism has already surrendered or only is going to to surrender.

Good doctors with jeweller accuracy define or determine the moment when the organism only is going to to surrender and here to him start to help or assist therapy. This moment (necessity of purpose or appointment of therapy) can define or determine only infektsionisty. Imunologi they too good, but they work in absolutely other opera. Though under the control infektsionista can appoint or nominate procedures too.

At reception of therapy stimulators (modulators?) it seems even useful, but too under very rigid control infektsionista. Otherwise can render too " medvezhiju service ".

ALeX180
23.07.2005, 01:38
Michael, thanks for detailed answers.

Lena And.
23.07.2005, 03:57
It is glad, if has helped or assisted

Give the GOD of health.

Lesya 25
23.07.2005, 04:39
One has got on eyes statejka about BADy.

It is written a little bit tendentiously, but nevertheless the share of the truth in it or this is:

http: // blagovest.lozovaya.org/books/seduction/sed06.html