PDA

Просмотр полной версии : News

galera
12.04.2005, 15:36
Greetings! To all it is glad

At me news - we have passed clause or article to the journalist on sotsialke (she that pro in connection with tactfulness) - the final text will be ejnyj - all part of my job to her I shall pass - when there will be a publication - shall hang out links necessarily! (after December, 15th - number or room at us once a month)

Warning in advance possible or probable kommenty is a normal situation when editors begin the collecting of materials, and their other journalists write

Thanks all for all

I do not say goodbye)))) as without you now

lgrankin
26.04.2005, 13:13
Olga.

In any way it is unequivocal!!!)))))))))

You wish to talk about it or this?))))))))

Skvoznjachok
20.06.2005, 15:16
Come, come!

At us it is very cheerful...:-)

NewSH
24.06.2005, 21:04
Seaman

The trio of clowns will tell All of you and will show

If it is necessary even will sing:)

Rond
02.07.2005, 19:41
Aha also will dance at the same time!:-)

x-men
16.07.2005, 16:15
Well it is possible and to scare chutochku!!!!:-)

Dr. Zhivov
23.07.2005, 04:20
Hello Olga!!!!

I very much would like to learn or find out how do you feel and?

All is normal yes... Thanks God!!!! And about what you would solve we shall admit or allow me to ask and? * the answer... Well even approximately to receive you would wish and? What in general you Would like to learn or find out and? How the person from dipressii cannot find to itself a place or small warm ugolochek in a life? Or every day every week to realize that he it is simple " More cheerfully than all the others " Yes?

Know funny all it vygljadet...... Only here I Would like to tell or say to you what you there have not written this or thus full FU..... About!!! But I am ready to help or assist you .esli my help certainly it is required and for it or her still and love otvaljat, it.................... It is simply more tremendous

My Mail fragos@mail.ru

Or Aska 285676513............

Do not waste time and so already utrachenyh!!!!