PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trifle, and it is unpleasant

Arishshsha
02.05.2005, 22:12
Who knows, at utere passports in what term do or make new?

pippen
11.05.2005, 00:38
Recently my daddy has lost. So to him for 3 weeks sgondybili new. And it is considered very much operetivno to their measures! All passport office shchas zagran is engaged in passports (there money to earn it is possible), and up to civil for them as up to a bulb! But it is necessary to run and submit the application or statement about utere and that it or him it is direct at you have registered and have given out to you the time or temporary certificate. And that umeltsy is such, that on your name and number or room of the passport can take huge credits and more a horse-radish knows on what to subscribe!

So do not yawn.

ya
21.05.2005, 18:21
Thanks for advice or council...

Lapa
26.05.2005, 11:14
Ha! I three days prior to the important trip have lost the passport, is more correct a bag in which he was. Has run in a passport office, has agreed so, that in day to me it or him already should make. Here the main thing to strike the chief emotions and something tasty or delicious ali useful.

And in the Morning benevolent students of school of militia (about which I also have lost a bag) have returned to me loss for modest compensation. So the passport office was not necessary, though there was an opportunity to restore the passport for 2 days.

Galja
19.06.2005, 00:30
Huligantnaja Lady Greetings!!!

Looking where and as voobshcheto it is weeks three month-can also...

Only it is necessary to specify formalities, where when has lost i.t.d. And so all it quickly occurs or happens...

Damir
04.07.2005, 07:18
Each medal has two parties or sides, as is known. On the one hand it would be desirable that the new passport instead of lost gave out more quickly. And on the other hand? We shall tell or say if this procedure borrows or occupies 2 months for a year it is possible to lose only 6 passports. And here if, say, the new passport gave out for 2 days in vysokosnyj it is possible to lose year up to... It to consider or count it is necessary... 3 on 2... One on mind or wit has gone.... Aha 183 passports.

In in fact the difference turns out! Here involuntarily also you will think, and whether it is necessary to hurry them?

HL, I hope that too has helped or assisted advice or council

JUra:)

jenia
05.07.2005, 09:26
Abruptly)))))

And you the original...!!!

tais
10.07.2005, 17:56
That have made as soon as possible new, the information or inquiry from militia is necessary, that it or him have stolen. It accelerates I have put heard.

Serega
18.07.2005, 19:23
All thanks

_
21.07.2005, 07:16
-th, looking what by to go, to me once the passport restored 6!!!!!!! Months. Complications have arisen in connection with that has bought or purchased an apartment and has changed a registration (inquiries up to another go to one unit 2-3 months). One year ago changed the passport, has found the old friend and have changed for 1 day.

Bataragin
21.07.2005, 19:06
JUra,

The approach to a underside of a medal it is simple super. To me has awfully liked!:-)

Lisss,

Hence in the first case you would have a potential opportunity to lose only two passports for a year...:-)

Stan
22.07.2005, 01:42
Seaman

Aha, still it is necessary to consider, that while in the first case to me did or made the passport, 2 times varied requisites and the sums of the penalty))) Therefore the penalty for uterju passports I have paid 3 times)))

PROFY
22.07.2005, 04:10
The colleague, well so is simply God ordered!:-)

sankhara
22.07.2005, 11:17
Money to give them and the passport will be ready in 3-7 days