PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know what to do or make

Flora
29.04.2005, 08:47
To my girl 18. Up to me it or she had 5 guys. When I sleep with her constantly about it or this I think. We even have left her iz-for it or this. Simply I start to represent as she did or made it with others and to me it becomes bad. What to me to do or make?

kluff
25.05.2005, 21:41
And now explain, how the problem of a HIV would be crossed with banal *** m and why you think to what exactly here to you will help or assist are that, at you opinion such: the HIV + all babbling or idle and will give me professional consultation?

E.Bennet
27.05.2005, 21:49
The subject of a HIV and sex are very close among themselves. And I have thought that people will tell or say to me the opinion.

Ideal
30.05.2005, 13:23
Well-well... Come here in the evening - esteem, that to you naotvechajut...

It is better not svingers.ru - there professionals...

WWLA
19.06.2005, 13:48
Oleg, a HIV and sexological consultation not one and too. And on a subject - ask to itself a question, you liked the girl or its or her past. Also what it was not pleasant to you in your representations? What were they better also you thought, what she compares all time? And more here there can be a business in your confidence of. When will be self-assured on 100 %, the past of girls you will not interest. How much or As far as I know the majority all not zamorachivajutsja on these subjects.

Pain
22.06.2005, 21:17
-th, and what unless it is a lot of 5 guys? And in general now (well or then) she was with you? Whether if yes a horse-radish you a brain here all punch that. You want the virgin, stamp in a wild aul, can and you will find, if will not kill. And in general, it more likely the psychological problem, is not enough sootvetstvushchaja subjects of a forum though to check up it or her, and itself, it would be advisable.

Love Krotova
11.07.2005, 16:40
The Subject of a HIV and sex are very close among themselves. And I have thought that people will tell or say to me the opinion.

Mine junnyj the friend! I, for example, never was interested, how much at the girl was up to me. And it me does not excite its or her this past, if will not be reflected negatively in our present and the future. If you strains -in guys up to you that you will do or make in couple of years when you will get acquainted with more senior? Vobshchem, my advice or council: or do not strain at all in this occasion. Or do not take for a ride and from the first occurrings learn or find out, how much up to you was and if -in you does not arrange - leave. And on normal - hand over analyses together and do not take for a ride each other.

To work that in the underground has gone!

svetlanas
15.07.2005, 10:55
And is better in general hammer on maids!

Now there is no love, is only angrily.

I can tell or say one we live during interesting time will be both a doomsday, and terrible court.

Nimnul
18.07.2005, 01:32
And is better in general hammer on maids!

Now there is no love, is only angrily.

I can tell or say one we live during interesting time will be both a doomsday, and terrible court.

Well, yes. With itself...

Pustoshch
21.07.2005, 18:47
Well why... In fact krgom it is full of guys)))

toshi
22.07.2005, 01:45
Well why... In fact krgom it is full of guys)))

But it does not rescue or save;salvage from a HIV.

Iran
22.07.2005, 10:31
Correctly! The world will rescue or save-beauty-and-a-=)))