PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why here all very sharp?

Vasiliska
14.04.2005, 15:48
For a long time did not read, has glanced and almost was surprised. The impression and earlier was, but not so is evident.

Why, if the person is illiterate, frightened or tries to think up for itself any explanation or the theory which "would allow" to recover to him - why them necessarily humiliate, deride and in every possible way try to convince what the person should grow wiser?

Interestingly, those who consider or count themselves clever - they that, someone have cured, or have recovered? It that, pleasure such - to deride, humiliate, offend, "defeat utterly", besides collectively, besides with participation of moderators? There can be it of what so is insulting what became competent, nevertheless about this problem " a teeth was broken off "? Or there can be someone thinks, what having humiliated another he will tower?

And in parallel it is so much interest, sympathy, "comprehension" and "support" to newcomers or to competent fobjashchim. Any branch of a red cross and vseobshchestva mercies is direct.

Why such difference is shown? Only what one do or make how "local", and others - differently?

Same also there is "dedovshchina", "cattle", etc.

The some people have invented very witty ways to deride others: " write ischo " or press or seals any about what " he would respond matom " is that, type more civilized ways - again humiliations?

For what people do or make themselves such nasty? What do they receive from it or this?...

Kastet
19.04.2005, 16:02
For a long time did not read, has glanced and almost was surprised. The impression and earlier was, but not so is evident.

Why, if the person is illiterate, frightened or tries to think up for itself any explanation or the theory which "would allow" to recover to him - why them necessarily humiliate, deride and in every possible way try to convince what the person should grow wiser?

Interestingly, those who consider or count themselves clever - they that, someone have cured, or have recovered? It that, pleasure such - to deride, humiliate, offend, "defeat utterly", besides collectively, besides with participation of moderators? There can be it of what so is insulting what became competent, nevertheless about this problem " a teeth was broken off "? Or there can be someone thinks, what having humiliated another he will tower?

And in parallel it is so much interest, sympathy, "comprehension" and "support" to newcomers or to competent fobjashchim. Any branch of a red cross and vseobshchestva mercies is direct.

Why such difference is shown? Only what one do or make how "local", and others - differently?

The some people have invented very witty ways to deride others: " write ischo " or press or seals any about what " he would respond matom " is that, type more civilized ways - again humiliations?

For what people do or make themselves such nasty? What do they receive from it or this?...

Time you do or make such applications or statements

Name particularly niki these people

And that it is possible to think about everyone so!!!!

Franky
11.05.2005, 15:49
Can you to me tell or say

Several days ago I have casually met the girl (to me she seems that legkova behaviour). I was at that time a little having drunk, right after acquaintances have stuck to her. She was not against. I kissed it or her, and tselova and caressed tongue its or her breast, was frantsuzskiu a kiss. But she and has not allowed me to enter into it or her. I in poryvi passions fingers ironed its or her genitals or genitalias, put a finger in its or her organ, but not glubako. At it or her there it was wet, oral sex was not, I only have smelt fingers, but I have not felt on taste. And still tried to persuade it or her on sex, but she has not allowed. Visible wounds on its or her skin was not, I too did not have visible bleeding wounds, short of spots on my face and a breast. Whether it is possible to catch AIDS in above mentioned case? Njuhanem it is possible to catch? In general I am afraid that any touch to her was not safe though read earlier, what is it in the majority I am safe, And its or her secretions not vyteral, it seems during the moment rukovyh lask and fuss itself saboj vysyhlo or oterlos. Thanks

KS
22.05.2005, 22:23
I too for a reality. Always is what to respond. Toko it is not clear to that to respond now.

Elle2
10.06.2005, 07:04
Can you to me tell or say

Several days ago I have casually met the girl (to me she seems that legkova behaviour). I was at that time a little having drunk, right after acquaintances have stuck to her. She was not against. I kissed it or her, and tselova and caressed tongue its or her breast, was frantsuzskiu a kiss. But she and has not allowed me to enter into it or her. I in poryvi passions fingers ironed its or her genitals or genitalias, put a finger in its or her organ, but not glubako. At it or her there it was wet, oral sex was not, I only have smelt fingers, but I have not felt on taste. And still tried to persuade it or her on sex, but she has not allowed. Visible wounds on its or her skin was not, I too did not have visible bleeding wounds, short of spots on my face and a breast. Whether it is possible to catch AIDS in above mentioned case? Njuhanem it is possible to catch? In general I am afraid that any touch to her was not safe though read earlier, what is it in the majority I am safe, And its or her secretions not vyteral, it seems during the moment rukovyh lask and fuss itself saboj vysyhlo or oterlos. Thanks

Biting...... In vain not vyteral. And has precisely dried up and otterlos? Can has fallen off?????

ellis
24.06.2005, 21:13
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 10 bvllov!!! Has fallen off adnaznachna!!!!!

Swetlana
06.07.2005, 14:30
Njuhanem it is possible to catch?

Aha, it is possible not only trahanem and vkalyvaniem, but also njuhanem. And she not pukala during that moment, and? Proctal or Anal njuhanem there are more than chances to catch!!!!!

Pancake, rzhunimagu.

Natali 35
09.07.2005, 00:44
Zveryok, I am rare happen to you agree. But this time completely odobrjams.

Than further subjects poshlee, ozloblennej....

Earlier and disputes or spores were interesting, correct, intellectual, without oskarbleny...

Instead of the subject or a question is pleasant to you - do not respond. I seldom here write, though I read almost all. But if I respond, only on questions to me interesting.

And names... What for to you here the concrete names, dear or expensive fans or amateurs to bear or take out dung from toilet bowls?

You send others to dig in archives when in a breakage to answer the jammed questions. Here both you rummage also all it becomes clear. Yes basically for a long time all is clear to lodgers.....

zlatolga
12.07.2005, 12:55
" And names... What for to you here the concrete names, dear or expensive fans or amateurs to bear or take out dung from toilet bowls? "

2 persons have asked for names and as I understand one of fans or amateurs to bear or take out dung from toilet bowls I. Senks. Fine. It not the insult?

And names behind that to the concrete person was what to respond. And to respond always that is. I shall admit or allow for that any statement proved to be true the facts. And so it is all an empty ring. Has read through a topic both we shall admit or allow all over again and did not guess, that written concerns me. In my given case has insulted JUke. Well forgive or excuse... When the person opens a topic, asks a question, to him all in detail chew, explain tolerantly and longly some days. The person dismisss all it and in some days the new topic with the same question mlja about scratchs opens! Idiocy of pure or clean water.

And why it is not visible the positive parties or sides of a forum? As always we pay attention to the most bad? So it is the most easier, having come on a forum of times in half a year to scarify all. Here very much many respond to one and tezhe questions long enough time. And here without kovychek there is a comprehension and sympathy. Still there is other party or side. When people do not write at a forum, and to be knocked in asku. And them believe och much. Even I shall not write how much at me in contact fobov and -infected. And very much touches written by the author of a topic. If to write about minuses of a forum, it would be expedient to emphasize and its or his advantages.

Like all. That has forgotten to write.... Well then.

arslan
13.07.2005, 06:12
Proctal or Anal njuhane!!! ALL BL... SHCHA I SHALL be bent!))))))))))

eclat
13.07.2005, 13:31

To a certain extent correctly och it is written. But there are such pearls, having read through which well will not be kept in any way.. I Hope for comprehension.

Ramilja
15.07.2005, 14:06
And, has forgotten. About "cattle" tozh the author of a topic has got excited.

TatjanaSenkova
17.07.2005, 20:45
The author in general has got excited

Dugilov
19.07.2005, 17:54
Zveryok, I am rare happen to you agree. But this time completely odobrjams.

Than further subjects poshlee, ozloblennej....

Earlier and disputes or spores were interesting, correct, intellectual, without oskarbleny...

Instead of the subject or a question is pleasant to you - do not respond. I seldom here write, though I read almost all. But if I respond, only on questions to me interesting.

And names... What for to you here the concrete names, dear or expensive fans or amateurs to bear or take out dung from toilet bowls?

You send others to dig in archives when in a breakage to answer the jammed questions. Here both you rummage also all it becomes clear. Yes basically for a long time all is clear to lodgers.....

Who here is going to as you

It was expressed in this dung kopatsja

If the person syplit such charges

He is obliged to be responsible for each word and

To address it to that that instead of to write

dvuhsmysleno it is not clear to that!!!!!

I too am written seldom and in osnavnom I am read!!!

But I have seen as on me here have hooked though

I did not write mucks of insults!!!

And imeno words pischy esche... I wrote and were addressed

Particularly to one chelu and not as not to the author

This subject!!!!! And with Nastej it agree

On 100 % ALL pischy esche... bojan!!! I Shall respond.

It is to the author of a subject!!!!!!

Alya
22.07.2005, 04:30
By the way I do not understand that now to you prevents to get or start interesting, intelektualnye, correct disputes or spores and subjects?

Why the past always such good... And the present or true dung? Constantly you hear: " Oh, as it was good earlier. "

That that occurs or happens at a forum... This consequence or investigation ourselves... Both reading, and writing. Than to criticize, would try that nibud to make for the beginning.