PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Almost 3 years am excruciated Plz

lana
24.11.2004, 17:10
In 18 years the first time has borrowed or occupied in sex..... It was equal 2.7 years ago... And tuta on you hernja..... In 3-5 days after 1-st time... I had a delicacy.. Strong delicacy... On small zabegallll uzhzhzhasss.. Sometimes each 5 minutes..... And during same time the diarrhea has begun... Month somewhere was... With breaks......... 2 years did not hurt or be ill;be sick, not including a rhinitis and a throat.. But without temperature. Has passed or has taken place 2.5 years.... To Me now 20 years and here I was unwell... 3 months naza had a rest in Truskavets (type water medical) More shortly.. There I was ill... I shall not understand because of what, has jumped up temperatures 38.5 1 night Kept and === all has got rid of that has blown me there in an exercise room. After that 3 days hodl plague.. In 3 more days has again jumped up. Has dumped or reset 3 kg.... More shortly.... Has then arrived to itself to Kharkov... It or her not vyzdorovil especially... At once in trenazherku and on full has loaded.. Again was ill. (heard that from Nakachki muscles imunka has a seat.. On restoration leaves muscles...) .shchas small cold weeks 3 NICHGEo I SHALL not understand!!!!!!!! (ksta year back at me on a breast have appeared pryshchiki.. I have squeezed out them.. Has then started to comb.. The itch has then begun... And she grow with a skin.. And I all nachyosuju! Now in a year after they have again appeared... WHAT for the CHICKEN-FEED nobody will prompt????!!! To hand over tests for a HIV for what I shall not go. P.S. If we shall admit or allow will pass in a stage AIDS... Me antiretrovirusnoj therapy can return to a HIV????

Ravenous
25.11.2004, 12:39
I congratulate!

pena
18.02.2005, 14:01
On what you congratulate it or him???

Stasy
12.03.2005, 14:25
I should you report?

VaSabI
30.04.2005, 02:28
If you want report. Simply interestingly with what such congratulations are connected..

08.06.2005, 15:06
All is very simple, series spidofobov have replenished, on what I sobssna and have congratulated.

volna
25.06.2005, 10:59
Let spidofobami, the main thing not + the Phobia is treated, pair analyses, and +, he and in Africa +

NataljaN
11.07.2005, 15:10
And at me on a upper lip.. On each side small belenkie pryshchiki?? WHAT IS IT such??? For 3 their years -in has slightly increased

Doctor Alex
15.07.2005, 06:42
Go to douche cold descend or go, popustit it is a little.

At what vaaaabshche vich???????????????????

Miha
19.07.2005, 14:10
tju..... Well polujubomu something was.. Not I could simply so in 3 days to run on small..... Both a giddiness..... And strong delicacy.... Something precisely pozhdtsepil turns out.....

Astarta
21.07.2005, 23:13
And can that I be simple we shall not combine with this girl?

vvv
22.07.2005, 02:53
Tomorrow will come kind the uncle and all to you will tell. At me nerves simply will not suffice. Go to bed, the boy. Pleasant dreams.

" That that "))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

MAXSG
22.07.2005, 03:30
Not bz.. The boy! And you will cure also me tozh..))) All... Here at me precisely morning durka, only visitors spent. SPAAAT!!!

Lost Soul
22.07.2005, 03:56
In 18 years the first time has borrowed or occupied in sex..... It was equal 2.7 years ago... And tuta on you hernja..... In 3-5 days after 1-st time... I had a delicacy.. Strong delicacy... On small zabegallll uzhzhzhasss.. Sometimes each 5 minutes..... And during same time the diarrhea has begun... Month somewhere was... With breaks......... 2 years did not hurt or be ill;be sick, not including a rhinitis and a throat.. But without temperature. Has passed or has taken place 2.5 years.... To Me now 20 years and here I was unwell... 3 months naza had a rest in Truskavets (type water medical) More shortly.. There I was ill... I shall not understand because of what, has jumped up temperatures 38.5 1 night Kept and === all has got rid of that has blown me there in an exercise room. After that 3 days hodl plague.. In 3 more days has again jumped up. Has dumped or reset 3 kg.... More shortly.... Has then arrived to itself to Kharkov... It or her not vyzdorovil especially... At once in trenazherku and on full has loaded.. Again was ill. (heard that from Nakachki muscles imunka has a seat.. On restoration leaves muscles...) .shchas small cold weeks 3 NICHGEo I SHALL not understand!!!!!!!! (ksta year back at me on a breast have appeared pryshchiki.. I have squeezed out them.. Has then started to comb.. The itch has then begun... And she grow with a skin.. And I all nachyosuju! Now in a year after they have again appeared... WHAT for the CHICKEN-FEED nobody will prompt????!!! To hand over tests for a HIV for what I shall not go. P.S. If we shall admit or allow will pass in a stage AIDS... Me antiretrovirusnoj therapy can return to a HIV????

It is healthy comrade

1. First of all I wish to advise less here come if you do not wish to become such as already many here (is available in view of terminated spidofoby).

2. If you are not afraid hand over analyses on veneru and vich, about signs hammer-it not a parameter, them can and nebyt vashche, and the virus will storm in all. In any cases analyses will be already authentic on 100 % (if after that case there was no more risk).