PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why so?

Mushroomer
19.02.2005, 01:31
Why people so egoistichny in the ordinary also start to feel pity and reflect on a life, series of surrounding people only when them " the cock will peck lives in the priest "? This Whence undertakes splachyonnost? All of us we shall die, someone early, someone later, and everyone know this or thus, why then only after +, at us varies mirovozrenie and the attitude or relation to (+), similar?!!!

Primov
28.02.2005, 08:22
Collective suicide can shall plan?

Ksusik
05.03.2005, 01:11
You about what collective?

Alija
13.03.2005, 18:52
Well because yet obozhgeshsja - and this beautiful flame arms or hand you will touch or will tamper with... The nearest 2 sec.

And in occasion of we shall die. Me too amazes, if someone speaks: " about a pancake, here at it or him vich and he will soon die from Spida "... Then passes road and it or he is forced down with the machine or car.

Or nabuhivaetsja somewhere also dies under a fence...

Or guzzles all life and dies of faults of job of heart...

More shortly, to that that. Here at me the friend has died - its or his machine or car has brought down. And in the childhood it or him pulled out directly from under wheels mashin.eshche slightly twice and... But not in 7 so in 18 it the machine or car has all the same brought down. Destiny likely.

Kanna
14.03.2005, 09:24
One year ago when in me have found out to me so sochevstvovala one woman-she and in it is direct there was the person and so she not for a long time has died from nasmorka-....

Nel
31.03.2005, 21:44
From a rhinitis? It still that for the reason for mors? You serozno?

Vlada
26.04.2005, 18:57
It already on a forum www.nasmork.ru to you...;-D

Aminka
30.04.2005, 10:49
And also www.kashel.ru www.masturbation.com www.jope-prisch-ya-um.ru well will write such chicken-feed since the morning;-D;-D;-D;-D;-D

irini
20.05.2005, 13:25
Seriously, she has caught a cold, the voice was gone, could not speak, and then the thrombus in a head has come off and in general children or guys people about itself that do not know. And we know: that it is possible for us, that it is impossible we try to watch over health, I here subtracted or deducted as a blood to clear and much all,

And before even did not reflect...

Nobody knows where will stumble...

Northbaby
07.06.2005, 19:44
About to clear a blood-is more detailed or -more in detail pliz

ValentinaR
20.06.2005, 04:08
Ali again About a blood I already learned or found out to us it the hemosorption nazyvaetsja or plazmaforez (do not invent a bicycle, he is already invented) will not help or assist)))))

Olga Ko
29.06.2005, 13:44
Not, that a blood from vich not _ is clear. And here why it or her clean? And for what?

Lebu
01.07.2005, 16:08
For Ali aqain: from Vich not ochistishsja

But for support -it at us now the most important?

It is the prescription for prophylaxis of an organism:

1 carrots

1 beets

1 a black radish

1 garlic

1 a lemon

1 honey

1 a cahors wine

Juice to mix and in a refrigeration cabinet, 3 in day 45, in 30 days to repeat and so 5 courses

And for clearing a blood another if it is interesting pliz, and in general travki (medical) is more as earlier our grandmothers all travkoj,

And more I wish to thank all who on it or this

Forum You, the Camomile, the doctor there still is you do not represent as you support or maintain-extreme measure me, the charge, the humanity.

Klimenko
10.07.2005, 15:17
" It is the prescription for prophylaxis of an organism... " - prophylaxis of a flu I know, orz I know, but an organism? OO

Perhaps, prophylaxis of an orgasm - " meant... As earlier our grandmothers... "?;-D

ILia
14.07.2005, 17:38
Passed or Took place clearing a blood in the Center endohirurgii and lithotripsies on Highway of enthusiasts, there is a pleasure of 1200 dollars 4 sessions on 2 in a week, can tell or say what is it was up to VICHA as from a HIV do not take people there, that as a result - at me all analyses as at the baby, it is possible to live and to not grieve further!

Sporty
16.07.2005, 15:55
Why with vich do not take?

Eve what means ST? A glass? That a glass, that a glass? ogo... Great volume turns out...

Shooting gallery
19.07.2005, 11:27
Ali From a HIV danger is that at clearing a blood the polyethylene saccule will be broken off or become torn or will mix a blood and will fill in to you not that!

ilona68@mail.ru
21.07.2005, 03:06
For Moderatora-well if problems with an orgasm it.. projdemte to seksopotologu...

For Ali-aha a glass, 2 litres turn out, it can and is silly but I now grow old all to try or taste.

Lesha_Li
21.07.2005, 20:07
And if with an organism - to the pathologist?? - (

Kostos
21.07.2005, 20:51
Moderator,

voobshchem yes, but it already in last turn

volodya
22.07.2005, 01:12
I consider or count what to be engaged " clearing of a blood " without serious references of doctors of traditional medicine is not necessary. Even if your friends spoke you, that felt after that as babies. An organism of the person too complex or difficult system in which all interactions between cells and organs still far are not studied or investigated.

I can certainly have lagged behind, but all equipment and filters, prednaznachenye for plazmafereza, a hemodialysis, hemosorptions, etc. methods of "clearing" of a blood are made under concrete diseases, instead of for prophylaxis.

wormaz
22.07.2005, 01:50
andrew p, you can certainly and have lagged behind, but I even do not know such words as " plazmafereza, a hemodialysis, a hemosorption, etc. "))

In any case you on many steps ahead.

And the blood will be not not cleaned by me certainly itself. Simply juices I drink squeezed out and all.

MIGULJA
22.07.2005, 03:14
andrew p - and as you think, tselisoobrazno

To drip an immunoglobulin. 4-425? On 100 2, 1 once a week (3 weeks)