PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Undergo treatment

SIL
27.11.2004, 11:08
Greetings to all! And I on the account did not rise, but felt very badly - diarrheas on midnight. A HIV + since 2001 as itself I assume time of infection: Was afraid to take off from job, at us obligatory med.obsledovanie. Analyses should be bought. One year ago me have acquainted with the healer, all over again I in what did not believe, but in June, 2004 she has cured me without medicines for 8 tys.rub, and recently I have given birth to a daughter. By the way, while stood on the account of the pregnant woman, doctors have found nothing in my blood!!! And at a daughter it's OK!!! I feel well.

korzhik
24.01.2005, 20:57
The girl, you forums poputala.

On www.ponosa-po-pol-nochi.net it is necessary to you...

Mary1804
20.02.2005, 03:27
By the way...

If at you has become painful 8 thousand roubles more, I can cure you of them without any medicines.

Natalia Avdeev
03.04.2005, 13:56
" Doctors have found nothing in my blood!!! "

Well it is necessary! What progress at "healers"! Not only a virus, but even antibodies have learned to clean or remove from a blood!

Abruptly!

And only for any 8 thousand... (So what of Kazan, that for one million undertakes to cure, bring the prices for the services into accord with market))))

copt
17.04.2005, 01:39
Yes it is valid! From Kazan we nearby live, and the prices well very much guard something! This the healer cleans or removes not a virus, and the information from a brain about this virus, there is an involution of these cells, they degenerate. Do not believe-esteem ************. It is a pity, that I only one year ago have met her. She and everybody can read ideas. In general, a unique person.

OLS
23.05.2005, 07:00
Tender,

etapjat! Zachot! Peshy ischo!

Rzhunimagu!!!

Degeneration of cerebral cells after " ubiranija information From the BRAIN "!!!

Ideas of viruses reads!!!

Rassasyvaet antibodies!

Unique person!

Aftar zhget!!!

I plakaju...

That
12.06.2005, 23:03
" The healer cleans or removes not a virus, and the information from a brain about this virus "

;-D

tgould
20.06.2005, 23:36
As in the previous report we have learned or have found out, that a virus in a blood doctors have not found out, that, probably, and above their brains the healer "unique person" has worked.

imported_ M
27.06.2005, 05:59
Tender: write to me as svjazatsja with you???

(And moderators would ask to not solve for all - that who wants let tries or tastes - those who does not believe and does not want moves - I shall ask to not prevent zhazhdushshchim to find a way out...)

rel
12.07.2005, 05:05
http: // rulezman.multik.org/22.gif

Kholodosha
19.07.2005, 17:25

And I would ask to not try to solve something here for the Moderator and to not learn or teach me that I should do or make!;-E

If so it is interesting to you, write as to contact you and with you svjazhutsja, do not doubt.

And advertising of charlatans-pseudo-healers on an official site of medical institution!

Dolce Vita
20.07.2005, 17:07
Tender, I believe you, be not spent here, you know the and be silent.

davka
21.07.2005, 21:33
Well she cannot be silent!

Anybody "did not treat" it or her! To prove it it is impossible, therefore as at once it is told or said: [i] " I on the account did not rise, but she felt very badly " [/i.] Nastyrnost and impudence, with which here a posthitis (it is good at me is enough agents that it to stop) involuntarily natalkivaet on an idea on that, what is it all in general self-advertisement. lang too it is not known whence has undertaken. At least before it or him here was not.

Were played and will suffice.