PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Biofield and AIDS

Страницы : [1] 2

Arishshsha
07.06.2005, 14:05
In 1996 has decided to spend experiment on bioenergoinformatsionnomu to influence on a virus of AIDS. With greater or big work has made the way or broken through in the Center of an aftertreatment sick of AIDS in a Kiev.

Someone very "clever" has guessed to place this center on an input or entrance in kievo-N?NO?O? to a laurel.

In the center me have met with comprehension. D.m.n. Purik Elena Nikolaevna has spent me in glass isolation ward where the sick woman laid.

At it or her because of an immunodeficiency the hepatitis simultaneously with a pneumonia has developed. The patient had a heat and I with greater or big work managed to explain to her as how to do or make. In two weeks I have come to the center. Elenas Nikolaevny were not, and any young man has informed, that "my" patient in " a good status " have written out home. I was delighted and has inquired on the bill of continuation sotrudnichesta, but was refused. It appears, there is an order (order) of minister zdravohranenija Ukraine about " prohibition of application of a biofield for treatment of infectious and oncologic patients.

For six years I so up to anybody in Ukraine also have not reached. I write with tiny hope that there can be this information someone in Russia will interest.

pippen
12.06.2005, 07:07
After what take?

ya
18.06.2005, 03:16
Also what, in 2 weeks she has left without a hepatitis, a pneumonia and an immunodeficiency?))))

Documentary it should be fixed or recorded.

And Elena Nikolaevna has given OK to carrying out of experiments on patients? Moreover not looking on " the order (order) of minister zdravohranenija Ukraine about " prohibition of application of a biofield for treatment of infectious and oncologic patients. "?

Lapa
18.06.2005, 13:00
Dear Valery N,

That in Russia it could someone interest, you should address not on a forum intended for dialogue of people, HIV faced by a problem, and in corresponding or meeting official bodies.

Familiarize please with rules (http: // www. Nedug. Ru/forum/pravila.php? f=1*phorum_uriauth=Moder2%3A8b7604192723db57f1c881 1b86974f16) a forum.

Galja
19.06.2005, 19:07
" In 1996 has decided to spend experiment... For six years I so up to anybody in Ukraine also have not reached. " OO

Damir
23.06.2005, 01:17
So it became valid with this woman?

jenia
28.06.2005, 03:36
Pinganul - I confirm: up to it or him pingi for three years go |-E... More than nine parsek up to this staff...

tais
01.07.2005, 07:17
It is told or said - it is written out home, on Proxima of Centaur OO.

Serega
02.07.2005, 12:01
Yes, I had a certificate resolving to treat under observation vracha-"traditsionshchika"

_
04.07.2005, 00:36
I did not earn it or this for a life. Me borders of application of iY?-INFLUENCE interested.

Bataragin
04.07.2005, 07:38
To moderator!

There can be your Russian scientists interest will show. And BEI for me a hobby, instead of business.

Stan
07.07.2005, 02:32
For OCD'er

The patient should pour itself in kruzhechku boiled vodichki a room temperature and drink it or her three times a day during time specified by me. I near to the patient was not. Probably this method has seemed to doctors of the center so ridiculous, useless and harmless, that to me have allowed it or him to apply.

PROFY
08.07.2005, 02:17
Once again I speak: scientists at this forum are not present! Address to destination please.

sankhara
09.07.2005, 17:16
Alan Chuvak.

Kot
12.07.2005, 10:45
mamka in a secret from me has gone to similar netraditsionshchikam, and they for 500 r have promised to block mine vmirus so, that without therapy I shall live till an old age...

Too through a biofield, and also with vodichkoj...

Vasily, address to tsiganam, to you will help or assist to organize all at a worthy level

V.Elstov
12.07.2005, 22:21
ALL MAGIC PROCEDURES, the MIRACLE-POWDERS, NATURAL BADy And OTHER ACHIEVEMENTS of the ALTERNATIVE SCIENCE - suffer In THEMSELVES IRREPARABLE INJURY or DAMAGE to HEALTH to PEOPLE From a HIV.

TREATMENT OF A HIV-INFECTION CAN BE TRUSTED ONLY TO DOCTORS INFEKTSIONISTAM WITH THE STATE MEDICAL DIPLOMA.

MONEY WHICH YOU ARE GOING TO TO SPEND FOR ALTERNATIVE METHODS OF TREATMENT SPEND FOR GOOD BEER OR WINE OR THAN THAT IS STRONGER IS BETTER. TO SENSE WILL BE MORE.:-)

masya_b
14.07.2005, 00:08
Michael

For us-harms or us-is malicious;us-angrily, it is better to buy alcohol belomor wholesale parties or sets

kolya
15.07.2005, 15:34
When you read reports at a forum, skladyvaetsja such opinion that a part of visitors zakompleksovannye people and that as that samoutverditsja start all to run down though znjut not so that and is a lot of.

Many razbirajutsja in nonconventional Thai medetsine? I think is not present, but all obosrut.

Many obosrut ostrologiju though at the government the whole works sluzhda astrologists, probably command from mind or wit has survived.

YOU IF DO NOT KNOW AND IN CONSEQUENCE or INVESTIGATION OF IT or THIS OR BELIEVE RUN DOWN.

I TRUST ONLY to the EXACT SCIENCES, BUT NEVER I CONDEMN THOSE THINGS WHICH I KNOW.

AND TO YOU TOO IT or THIS I ADVISE.

marchepr
15.07.2005, 22:18
Zdraste all.

Valery a question to you. At once I shall tell or say, that on personal experience it was convinced, that bio-energetics - really and seriously. Illusions about official medicine too I do not feed - know far not everything as it and should be.

I here only have not understood one. How the biofield is connected with a HIV?

I here on winter have visited or attended one my friend.... (we shall admit or allow "bio-energetics", I do not know as to tell or say). And so he has told or said at once, that anybody from their medium does not work from a HIV. Therefore as the biofield of the person from a HIV, (without all collateral and accompanying sores naturally) has no so-called "breakdowns", i.e. looks or appears absolutely normally. The liver, lungs are all clearly. And here they not that to treat - even cannot diagnose a HIV.

From here a question: what - taki and what for you did or made all with that vodichkoj?

P.S. And in general to those who is interested in any interesting and not clear things - I suggest to try or taste actually: 3 times a day on a glass of warm water at a time (kipjachyonost on mine has no value or meaning;importance). Immortal anybody certainly does not become, but weeks through 2-3 really come improvements in state of health. Only how much or as far as I know - it is connected with change of water balance and ordering of biorhythms. Only here that at whom with kidneys the problem - is better all taki through the doctor all it.

Regards)

Olka
17.07.2005, 14:17
"medtsine", "strologiju"-:-)

" On personal experience it was convinced, that bio-energetics - really and seriously. Illusions about official medicine too I do not feed - know far not everything as it and should be. "

- Whence follows, that representatives bioenergomagov, most likely, know all completely as it, naturally and should be...

" And here they not that to treat - even cannot diagnose a HIV. "

- It is strange... How so? And can on a coffee ground of that, try or taste costs or stands?

" Therefore as the biofield of the person from a HIV, (without all collateral and accompanying sores naturally) has no so-called " breakdowns ", i.e. looks or appears absolutely normally. The liver, lungs are all clearly. "

- Well, the liver, easy or light;mild, etc. - same organs, and immune system is a system! Feel, as they say, a difference! The whole system of an organism collapses or is blasted, but potihonechku and is imperceptible "breakdowns" in a biofield of the person...

Sergey B. Lebed
18.07.2005, 04:34
Thanks all both for good and for bad words.

I apologize the Moderator and I leave from a forum.

For OCD'er

I shall answer your questions, contact on

Once again all of success and a sound health.

Palkan
18.07.2005, 15:26
X wrote:

"... Probably command from mind or wit has survived... " - the dude, peshi ischo!

LenaGolovach
19.07.2005, 06:17
bugaga)))))

On that she and the presidential command, chtioby to spend money for research of all ways and instruments to keep authority.

Our choice is not so wide to take a great interest or be fond in everything, that only will get.

naschot Thai medicine and so forth I can tell or say, that meditation, adjustment and a upgrade of mental consciousness rather positively influences an organism without dependence, is vich or not..

sova
19.07.2005, 21:36
It is not necessary to attack, how much it is possible, it is full shaolatanov I do not argue, well and suddenly....

In kievo-N?NO? the Laurel miracles occur or happen precisely....

Fatina
20.07.2005, 05:52
And the government bablo zashibaet on us, you reach-it or -him;-them favourably, the main thing, that money, money, money, their that detki abroad...