PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings, Seaman (a part 3)

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Seven-flower
25.11.2004, 03:01
All greetings! I, as well as planned I shall hand over the analysis on medium or on Thursday. There will be 4 months. Seaman, me first of all intersuet your answer, t. To. You, as seem to me, possess very strong ability of belief. And sejsas the information is necessary to me any more, and bonalnye words " at you all will be normal " or something in this sort. For some reason I calm really down or am really abirritated only after your answers, though by all rest too many thanks for answers to my questions!!! JAzametila, that I still am not final zafobila, t. To. After "-" in 3 months I have lived 4-th month rather easy: namely, at me was only 2-3 pritsupa depressions + only 1 pritsup tears and sobbings (in comparison by that was earlier, it is already class). The matter is that I have solved, as the adult normal person, itself to descend or go behind the analysis, but to me it is for some reason terrible as for the first time. Me, as well as any spidofoba, now is visited or attended with an idea " and suddenly all the same for this month and antibodies " were developed or produced. And now I need to hear something like " yes is not present, it is unreal " though I shall be glad to any answer. Thanks, Seamen if you will respond, and all thanks if will write something (encouraging or not - if only to communicate to people before reception of the analysis!!!)

Edik
05.12.2004, 04:52
Alain, all will be how should be!

I shall not tell about probabilities, to you they already probably at night it is removed or is taken off;dream (by turns with children), simply believe, that all will be remarkable.

And henceforth behave well.

Speedealer
20.12.2004, 02:39
Little_monkey! Thanks for the answer. Never communicated with you immediately though you have very much liked me, with pleasure I read your posts. Probabilities to me really to be removed or be taken off at night. I also shall conduct well! The feeling of fault of rest is simple does not give or allow. And it is still terrible for the mental status. That that I here have appeared, it is uneasy so. Attacks spidofobii happened with me and vpodostkovom age (now to me 24 years), are simple then at me the computer was not. I already at all do not know, that for me it is now more important: the analysis of a blood on antibodies or a mental status. The matter is that I to it or this predraspolozhenja am primary: in my family on a female line there were unpleasant enough cases of madness and a suicide. So I am afraid, as it too will comprehend or overtake me: whether I constantly check gas, light is switched off, whether the door is closed, I have any rituals: I close a door only on three turns or turnovers, I clean a teeth in strictly certain sequence, etc. At me not only spidofobija, but also rakofobija, and a phobia of other illnesses or diseases. And I was tortured this time because the risk really was, and I have made terrible predetelstvo. Because of fault, has developed terrible spidofobija, my husband (I have married 1,5 month ago) starts to notice, that I am not absolutely adequate (I can start howling stogo from this or the whole hour to consider or examine;survey in a mirror the inflammation on a throat). I am afraid of it or him to lose, I am afraid to receive a positive take, I am afraid, to go mad, feeling of pavor me ude has simply got. Here such cry from the heart, thanks that have listened!

Little_monkey, and you are simple well done!!

The girl
23.12.2004, 15:36
Alain,

Excuse. Now I can not convincingly respond. Tomorrow since morning. OK?

All will be good!:-)

shark
03.01.2005, 08:02
alena

All will be very good)))

Simen, the colleague, I unless am not right?

Anush
07.01.2005, 10:20
Alain, all we abnormal, and it - is normal)) By the way, speak, that in Germany after 3 months in psihushku take away)) So be not loaded, all OK.

Olga K
09.01.2005, 16:40
Alain, greetings, I already wrote that phobias at all (or nearly so at all) in a prosperity, that there is to you-it or -this;-thus not an exclusive, as you understand))) We with you (mentally))), I am assured, that all will be good.)))

s11
23.01.2005, 00:09
Alain, I read your post and obviously saw MYSELF!!! Only imagine all that you have written, only in a square.))

Earlier I constantly thought, that sooner or later all people die of a cancer, and those who has already died (not from it or him) that simply has not lived up to that age when at it or him he has begun obrazov-sja... Or he did not know about its or his existence..)) It already very much tjazh a case.)) any time I worked in a hospeace, there can be it on me has affected or influenced, and then any time in a reception to regional hospital...

Then the life has reduced me with the person which works as the operative, he, soveshenno without a ulterior motive, after raboch day told to me where also what corpses they have found today... And it seemed to me that without fail in vled they will find time my -th corpse.

And in fact once I wished to act in honey!!!! Now ridiculously from one idea, in fact I there would go mad))

Now I work (3 years) in a bookshop. There fortunately to be afraid there is especially nothing)))), my careful colleagues, do not admit me close to -th directories and encyclopedias because as a rule it badly comes to an end))) with my hysterics in occasion of that I do not wish to die))))

And the most paradoxical that despite of my suspiciousness, fastidiousness I simply cannot refuse viewing any next directory... venerichek diseases for example... I shall be spat, zazhmur-sja, but yet I shall not look through up to posl pages I shall calm down...

Probably it is necessary to address to chorus to the psychologist though itself in the extremity or end of autumn already I shall receive the diploma)

marat
05.02.2005, 06:10
C, stress stress knock out ---can, you to learn by heart one of directories? Simply, the same the read through or seen or overlooked terrible place, starts to seem not such awfully frightening eventually))) If seryozno best "agent" from pavors ---is Belief, but it already absolutely other history.

Zipp
05.02.2005, 17:43
alena:

You wish to hear what answer? In my opinion, itself already for a long time all you know. On 90-95 % your analysis is authentic, there are only 5 %, that at you for this month antibodies were developed or produced. With tears or without behind the analysis to go it is necessary. I prognosticate a minus. And more. If the minus will be in 4 months then you can hand over, can not hand over, it on your discretion, plus will not be already exact.

Stas_ASL
13.02.2005, 10:46
Jane,

What 90-95 % of percent or interests? At worst 97-98 %. And even all of 99 % of percent or interests. Even if Mark Holodnyj with thebody.com did not see the eyes not one case serokonversii after 3 months something speaks it...

So, Alain to go to you it is necessary only for own calm. A minus at you it will be absolutely exact, do not doubt at all.:-)

American DC in general offers a following technique of delivery - the first test about three months, the second> =3 months for exception of a possible or probable mistake or error in the first because of the period of a window. Last if still is suspicions, after 6 months just in case...

Magic
18.02.2005, 00:27
Greetings! All thanks for support! To me it is very important! You at all do not represent as me it helps or assists!!!

Zevs
22.02.2005, 20:01
Lisss, the colleague, certainly you are right as always

As one my former employee speaks: " All will be very good! As a last resort all will be very bad... " (Alain, but the last not your case!!!. A HIV at all your problem! By the way when at the husband Birthday?)

"... All we abnormal, and it - is normal)) "

- It absolutely agree!

Alain,

The risk at you was very small. Especially if to consider, that the status of the partner I this small risk not simply would divide or share;undress into two or on ten is unknown, and perhaps would be more correct to divide or undresse it or him into two orders, i.e. on 100, as in Russia at the moment a parity or ratio of seropositive people to a HIV to other part of the population approximately 1/100. As a result we have the lowest risk infetsirovanija and the negative analysis in three months, that all over the world it is considered authentic result. For this reason you can hand over a blood only for the sake of calm of the nerves and go then absolutely easy and independently behind NEGATIVE result of the analysis as another he he be practically cannot! And be adjusted or set up. Anything else, except for "minus" to you to not receive any more...

Never thought, what I possess such " gift or for nothing of belief " but if it works, why to not convince people in good? As I speak that really I think.

Necessarily inform on a forum on result. All of us for you we shall experience, but only "minus" at you there will be. 100 % it is assured or confident.

Success!

mvg
04.03.2005, 07:12
About ba, allmighty Simen, predicts or forecasts again results of analyses...... Simen-the test system of 5 generations. Also notice 5 one mistake or error)))))

Rebecca
05.03.2005, 11:44
Oh, spasibochki, Seamen! I am already almost quiet. It is a pity, that with result I on arms or hand shall not receive a paper, it is necessary to hand over anonymously, t. To. I have handed over the passport on an exchange. Here if still a paper with a minus in arms or hand to take, here it would be healthy. And so by phone... Itself all the same I am afraid. Has persuaded the girl-friend, she in Moscow, but obeshchela to call to learn or find out (here the kind person with infinite patience). And your patience, seaman, I, unfortunately, test often recently, in fact I understand, that not very much it would be desirable doldonit the person one and too, and he in a week appears at a forum again with the same pavors. In this connection, I promise, that I shall cease fobit after "-" in 4 months. Here!!!

Birthday of the husband in a week!!!

It is scarlet-O Beavers
08.03.2005, 06:50
Alain, hand over and forget... It to you the Racer govoit.

TatianaM
17.03.2005, 09:24
Alain, the Racer too can be believed! He already for a long time in professory marks or aims.

Do not experience. I have enough patience and I well understand you. And unless a paper at you do not give, even if anonymously you hand over? At us always give. I always anonymously handed over also to me even on blot a paper of a distance with results where all fibers are painted also by very clever conclusion, that as have not found in general anything perhaps it is necessary to recognize the patient all the same free from a HIV (And from brains at the same time, but it I already from themselves)

Your promise is accepted. It will be simple is already senseless - fobit with negative result. Believe to sad experience not me one.:-)

dima
25.03.2005, 14:51
" Alain, the Racer too can be believed! He already for a long time in professory marks or aims "

Precisely, even last step of dedication in the professor not so long ago tried to pass or take place BLOT))))

Venera
28.03.2005, 04:05
At us on arms or hand give out, only if with the passport you hand over. And anonymously - result in the oral form. Strange somehow... And about " hand over and forget " - so I and I am going to to make!

Vikkkkkkkkkka
04.04.2005, 00:47
Well and well done Listen, and how much the passport do or make? Can be eat sense to wait a little, already to receive documentary acknowledgement or confirmation of your negative status on arms or hand, later to not exhaust itself phobias? It could be useful for mentality in your case...

Olenka
06.04.2005, 13:58
In the extremity or end of month the passport will be ready! I too thought: can wait, but has then solved, that I shall better hand over now, and then with the passport somewhere in a month (by New year). I shall receive a paper which will be 99,99999 % authentic and it will be to me a gift for New year.

Bahtyar
14.04.2005, 22:08
Well time so has solved, you any more you will not overpersuade... But only not fob already so it is active after reception of a minus in 4 months.

Alain. My opinion is those, that first of all important mental health. It the truth is connected and with the analysis of a blood in your case. On the other hand all is coordinated to physical health: "A sound mind in a sound body". The truth the suicide can be made both being a sick HIV and being absolutely healthy physically. Therefore nevertheless to me kazhetsja, that the mentality is more important. In what your problem you consists know itself. Stop itself to blame. It was for a long time and a lie and not with you. The main thing, that now you are learned by already bitter experience and will not repeat nonsense in the future. Address for the help to the psychologist. Stop already samoedstvom to be engaged. At you the remarkable husband, you are young, want children, you to yourself have thought up a HIV.

Live and be pleased! Simply wake up! It was a bad dream which new day has left together with night and behind a window already davnym for a long time, and you still recollect the dream! Whether well it is silly?

jana
24.04.2005, 02:19
Sasha, esteemed your post. It is a nightmare!

" Alain, I read your post and obviously saw MYSELF!!! Only imagine all that you have written, only in a square.)) "

Certainly address to the psychologist, only good. If you the psychologist you hardly will cure yourself though could try to apply the professional knowledge to itself, considering, what understand yourself as anybody another (or at least you can try to understand yourself) and to draw corresponding or meeting conclusions. Though to doctors, for example, do not recommend to put to itself diagnoses... You Can "bibliofilii" esteem in occasion of the a known fragment from " to Troy in a boat, not including a dog " Dzheroma To Dzheroma (It or He can be found in archive of this forum, but is easier on aids.ru) - very much helps or assists.

And the person ask or to change a job, or houses about job to try to keep mum. One my friend had pleasure to work as the forensic scientist... Not for long. Has left as soon as has understood, that because of nightmares cannot fall asleep...

dwarf
25.04.2005, 00:15
Thanks, Seaman, were very necessary to me such words. More likely all would end!

Serj
30.04.2005, 15:40
All greetings!!! Seaman, I have decided to follow to your advice or council and I shall go to surrender in 10 days when I shall receive the new passport. Painfully it would be desirable the proof, that very well on arms or hand to have, and that by phone all taki not that...