PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The life such senseless, appears

Страницы : [1] 2 3

antonroz
02.10.2004, 19:22
C Jane, certainly knew. Here therefore I also cannot tell or say to the husband, on what victim I have gone for the sake of it or him. I knew, on what I go. He often spoke me, what not in the right with me to incorporate or be bridged because of illness or disease. But me then was, and now basically all the same. I thought, that he even became more human or humanly and better. Me here I "+" has guided me at many ideas. And basically, that is interesting, on positive. And we, probably, it is banal do not refer or have not converged characters. He considers or counts itself(himself) as the God. And I of - a devil, probably. Though it is primary in sew situations all was on the contrary. Now it's done, we send or have come too far in our attitudes or relations. At us at both a sick head. Only already my sick head to suffer or bear cannot an another's sick head any more. Too many sick goals or heads. Excuse for confusion, certainly. Such life.

Natashka
21.10.2004, 23:35
Yes throw, Masha. The life is good simply that she a life. Well there is no muzhik and figs with it or him, live for itself. Time treats all, will have been ill and will understand. Be pleased to each day.

And in general it is that responsibility for the close person which I repeat all time...

nawy
31.10.2004, 14:25
Genetically men, probably, do not feel the responsibility. If it is fair, I more never shall communicate with one person. It is necessary to do or make too many concessions. Ungrateful or thankless this employment or occupation.

Irina Seljuh
02.11.2004, 13:10
))), do not promise

alexor
27.11.2004, 01:48
Masha

In vain you so, all will be normal, and can be and it is good

GalinaP2005
27.11.2004, 09:52
To be exact it is better good

Elisey
30.11.2004, 07:33
Yes when we with mine dispatch or deliver;have missed many too both were perplexed but how so you plus???

Well and what is it not argument...

And a life on itself not zakanchivaetsja.. So all at you will be okej!!!!

ERORR
18.12.2004, 03:58
You too had plus I pravelno has understood?? Or not...

Iraa
24.12.2004, 08:38
Mash, release or let off the past and go forward. Still will be at you. I tozh from the leave, both of us plus.

Julia N
11.01.2005, 14:45
All taki was solved?

Ilona
17.01.2005, 23:00
Yes, in December...

Katia
05.02.2005, 04:09
To tell the truth, something similar has passed or has taken place itself... The truth, in my case all was solved much earlier... I even plainly also do not know, plus I or a minus... But on mine, as that also has no this value or meaning;importance... When that, in sosvem the recent past, I thought, that all... All has bothered!!!... But there was this person... During this period I have hammered on all in these analyses-?... Now, as I understand, we only "friends" if, certainly, it it is possible so to name... I thought, that the second wave of depression I shall not go through... But, as you see, has gone through... And girls from it or this to hate did not become... But the self-rating has risen... I, on the contrary, thank them for it... For so very short time that has passed or has taken place from that, I began to notice that I can be interesting not to one person... Earlier as that did not notice... It was not interesting... And now there is a choice))... + ..... Choose on taste... It is just necessary to get out in people... And to think a head... Instead of to throw on the first who will pay attention... It is necessary to like itself... The price to itself the nobility... It is necessary to learn to feel, that you indeed like... That this person-your... Yours forever...

Never regret about the past... Why though I do not know you, would be desirable to believe me, that it or he has more than bases to regret... All at you will be the best image... Guys were not translated or transferred still...))

eele
11.02.2005, 04:49
Hm Dop, you have amazed or struck me!!! At last is efficient to argue became... CHes a word, it is glad for you if all so.....

Marisa
19.02.2005, 09:58
... i dumaet Dop na kirillice))) ---and to me it seemed, more likely the palate will fall to Danube...))) ---Masha and how the kitten is? The Life, certainly, seems senseless if only we its or her do not fill with sense ---necessary to force to think out itself sense))) Well and good luck to consult sometimes... He clever, He will prompt ---excuse for some vysprennost)))

Vilo
26.02.2005, 12:02
Oh, children or guys. All goes the turn, certainly. It would be desirable to think, that muzhiks and so on were not translated or transferred. But here only women it is visible were translated or transferred. We any more what earlier, correctly? We any more do not suffer or bear instructive tone, yes we already and do not deserve it or him. We any more do not bear or take out dependence, and in most cases it or her we have no. And so on, and so on. It is necessary to get out in people? Yes, it agree. Only now it is necessary to get out in people to a two (it to a question on feeling of the responsibility the friend for the friend). Our difference (men and women) consists mainly in that, what is it the feeling is developed at us variously. One big, at others have less. At the third absolutely is not present. I am not guilty, that all would be desirable me something of greater. Let even concerning household, well also that... On the other hand, it is my problem, that I cannot suffer or bear near to myself people with ambitions which are realized in many respects at my expense, and to me for it not only the gratitude is not present, and even on the contrary one disrespect. To all there is a limit, dear or expensive misters of the man. And that you, excuse, the men, no your merit is present. And the volume of a brain at you, according to statistics is, no more, and in some places even less, than at women. And you in a life objectively have less than problems. And you do not give birth or travail to children, and do not bring up them by and large. And (forgive or excuse magnanimously) and strive to bring in the house any infection. And all your reasonings on space after that penny vyedennogo do not cost or stand (I result or bring far not the full list of my claims in muzhiks). Well and it would be possible to look or see at this all through fingers if so obviously did not stick out in a life. Your superiority is reduced only to one - physical strength. And as is known, if force is, mind or wit it is not necessary (it not my statement, and popular wisdom). Excuse for arrival. Nakipelo.

Morals of this fable that each person - absoljutnejshaja singuljarnost (single) to the core. Be he the man or the woman. And what for to incorporate or be bridged, moreover to doom each other to banal mors if it is that it is not necessary. Here if costs or stands - an another matter. But at us, apparently, it is not necessaryl. Thanks for attention.

Anastasi
08.03.2005, 21:11
Masha,

I understand, nakipelo and on your place all aforesaid still is somehow very soft.

But you can all the same judge only from a position of the personal experience and that situation in which unfortunately it has appeared? I do not try at all something from your words to challenge. It is complex or difficult, the main thing - much in them the truth is not meaningful also. But nevertheless, for example I here so navskidku am done not occurred with any known name of the woman-composer if certainly to not speak about modern music...

qoqonut
14.03.2005, 03:15
Do not attack a sick callositas, the Sea person (the person from the sea, etc.) . The problem consists in that (I shall repeat specially for you) that you have a doubtless physical superiority. As to you, I hope, it is known, weak physically always it appears in submission strong physically. Where from it or this to get to? Anywhere. I also do not argue. I can prepodat to you small historical digression. The man (because, that someone has from above granted to him hardly more forces) extracted or obtained nutrition. And the woman did not extract or obtain. And to eat it would be desirable. And then, the woman (and only) such foolish duty before mankind as a birth of children is inherent in the woman. And consequently, to what exactly she one it gives birth or travails (in flours or torments, notice, in flours or torments), she then and brings up one it. Well, you see, the woman throws the child, than the man less often. And she gives birth or travails to it or him, by the way, hoping to the aid "mighties of this world". And the help, notice, almost never receives. And what there music (I expect your scepticism) or something or something else. I wish to inform you as well that childless women are much more talented (if it is possible to measure talent by units of measure, certainly), than childless men. And even mamashki, slabenkie and brainless essences, manage, except for the children, to see in a still more many interesting. As that: to do or make career, to drag on itself all house, to drag on itself very strong and versatile husband (football, beer, friends, well, at the best garage). It, I shall ask to consider, I case. Simply a lot of such on my memory. Here to that you also can remember composers only modern. They managed to get out outside rather recently. And more: in fact you (using physical strength which has got to you, owing to not to you, and the nature) have subordinated to yourselves women. Once it, maybe, was logical, and nobody was indignant. Send or have come other times. Times when gravitation of a man's genital to female became not defining or determining factor of their mutual relations (it would be desirable to believe). And at last the last: if you are not occurred by women composers, it does not mean, that they were not. It means, excuse, absolutely another. As it is found out, they managed to create even during those vague times when their intelligence and insight were put under doubt. And it is clear, why their creations have not been recognized by general public. Besides because of physical strength and terrible man's ambitions which did not allow the subordinated essences to be published and show, that they can and to not be subordinates (but as, same to all it is unprofitable. Who then it is necessary to erase socks?).

I result or bring to you for the general or common development names of women-composers:

1. Elizabeth-Claude Jacque de la the Mister

2. Hildegarda background Bingen

3. Francheska Kachchini

4. Barbara Strotstsi

5. Fanni Mendelson

6. Clara Schuman

7. Lavinija Fudzhita

8. Madeleine de Skjuderi

It that has occurred navskidku. If you women-scientists or -scientific, women-astronomers, women-sculptors, architects, writers, poetesses interest, designers, etc., I can consult you. Very much can be, that all is fast these names will leave on light divine.

mmm
26.03.2005, 14:11
Not bad)

nasayr
31.03.2005, 23:34
Masha,

If you are weighed with dependence on the man, find what you can manipulate.

If to reject romantic lyrics of type of love, tenderness, etc. - attitudes or relations of the man and the woman is a game a cat-mouse or -mousy - who whom will eat, struggle for territroriju.

From experience tell or say, that men like gentle, weak, womanly essences - so it or he;they is easier for feeling strong, MEN. And in general, it at them by nature. And here..... Pulls them to strong, self-sufficient, self-assured creations which do not hang at them on it or her, and know the "I"...........

Incognito
07.04.2005, 18:35
Enigma, thanks for a retort. To admit, I was always inclined to believe, that "cats-mouses" or -mousies" is that masks under noble names of philosophy of mutual relation of floors and to that similar. And actually struggle for territory, really. In the lowest sense of this word. The tendency is observed: all of them recollect what times were earlier is more often. Show films (including soap serials) about lawlessness of women. And how it is good if they are deprived of civil rights. And meanwhile, forces it has just appeared not at men more. These vulnerable essences have not looked or seen, that the demographic situation depends on them one " in the world ". And to it or him;them began to spit on universal ideals. Them has processed in a wordly meat grinder. Yes so, what even an alive place does not remain. And the concept "will" which is created, apparently, for men, is not quoted any more. At them, by the way. They easy live due to women. Them at all does not disturb, that they earn less the wives (or women), that they do not know much, that know their wives. That wives have an education, and at husbands is not present. That wives work on "creative" specialities, and men on "not creative". Also that " to perish young " is to not eat well and romantically, and to eat badly and illogically for wordly psychological vacuum. Really it is impossible to break off this vicious circle, and?

3DStrike
22.04.2005, 03:42
Masha,

I did not try at all " to attack a sick callositas ", moreover, if she did not hurt or be ill;be sick, your post for certain would be another. prochti once again my post also respond itself, than squall of emotions is caused or called it? Really my words? If navskidku I could not remember, it does not mean, that they were not, more likely it speaks there can be about limitation of my outlook in the given area, so thanks that has educated. By the way I very much like Kejt Bush. Classics it certainly to not name, but to like me she both as the composer and as the poetess and as the performer. Digression to history was not less fascinating, but, unfortunately, times is primitive-communal system for a long time send away or have left in nonexistence and to try to argue and do or make conclusions leaning or basing for those concepts and developed then stereotypes it would be a little bit incorrect. Yes, till now still " it is the world of men ", nevertheless position of the woman for a long time has already changed. Sometimes even there are situations opposite what have been standard during prehistoric time. And in general women are now much more free and are independent. Sometimes are absolutely independent economically with all consequences following from here. And your dependence most likely all the same in you.

" And consequently, to what exactly she one it gives birth or travails (in flours or torments, notice, in flours or torments), she then and brings up one it. "

To disagree with the first part it is simply impossible. With the second it absolutely not agree.

" And she gives birth or travails to it or him, by the way, hoping to the aid " the mighties of this world ". And the help, notice, almost never receives. "

Again I shall disagree. Especially about "never"...

" And even mamashki, slabenkie and brainless essences, manage, except for the children, to see in a still more many interesting. As that: to do or make career, to drag on itself all house, to drag on itself very strong and versatile husband (football, beer, friends, well, at the best garage). "

And nevertheless it is interesting, what in my words was such to cause or call similar reaction and dodumyvanie my views for me? By the way I, for example, though like beer, but even it or him recently I drink extremely seldom (vodka in general has forgotten when saw last time, short of that bottle which a year costs or stands in a refrigeration cabinet and I am lucky enough to contemplate it or her nearly every day), to football I am absolutely indifferent, friends the years I do not see - there is no time, the car at me is not present, and I concern to them and everything, that with cars is connected approximately just as to football... But it does not mean, that at me a uninteresting life. It simply means, that in your generalized description I, for example, simply I am not entered in any way. If it is logical to assume, what not I one such unique on light can exist, it is necessary to make, perhaps, a conclusion that in your description there are any weak places if certainly it applies on wraparound obobshchennost.

To advise me and to name a name of the woman-cosmonaut it is not necessary, though about designers really interestingly but that only does not happen! Meet. And quite good. I hope before we shall not reach. I not the supporter of any extreme measures and a feminism consider or count as the same extreme measure, as any another.

(Same it was necessary to guess only to recognize the reference or manipulation: Mem or Miss offensive and to accept in exchange comprehensible the reference or manipulation: vaginalnaja the American!!!)

I hope my words will not cause or call again a storm of indignation. If there will be such desire I recommend to re-read them again and please it is not necessary to finish thinking about something or to read between lines. Here that here is written also anything more is written only! Very much I hope, that your pain soon will pass or take place and very much you it or this I wish. I hope as, that then there can be something will change in your views. Most likely it will occur or happen when you will meet worthy you the person. That from the bottom of the heart you also I wish!

Lozovsky
22.04.2005, 23:29
I ask me to forgive or excuse for a storm of emotions as you have desired to be expressed. Probably, all disagreements and aversions are covered somewhere in a subconscious mind. That with it or this I have problems - I recognize. As you not about it or this inform the first to me. It would be desirable to clear up, why you cannot recollect outstanding women (can, again I generalize?...) . And then: claims, certainly, not to you personally. I understand, that there are exceptions to the rules (that is good men). But in fact "good" I use a word exclusively from the female point of view. So it is biassed. No less than the man which speaks about "horoshesti" women. Opposition exists, with it or this it is difficult to argue. And it or he, probably, is difficult for overcoming. I shall respond you, perhaps, to with what you do not agree. The Overwhelming majority of examples testifies that at ordinary men the concept about education of children does not coincide with female concept about the same. Frequently this all is limited to driving on a hill under new year (I, certainly, I exaggerate) and ugrozhaniem to give a belt, if that. In case of when it is necessary to wipe sopli, endlessly and without edge or territory to erase diapers, to sit on the sick-list from month to month - here men for some reason forget about how they were proud of the child, told about its or his successes at job and applied on it or him;them an indispensable pronoun "mine" (instead of "ours"). Why, how you think? Whether not therefore, that they at this time should run urgently to compose an ingenious piece of music or to model a sculpture. Be not angry, the person from the sea. Certainly, I strongly generalize. But the world, as though to us it was not sad, lives tendencies. And the opinion about itself develops of acts and acts of the majority. And the majority all the same does not meet the requirements, which are shown to him. But it is a lot of representatives of the majority, so they force. And to us, the good both decent or considerable man and the woman (I name all over again your sexual accessory or belonging, and already then the - a historical habit), it is complex or difficult to compete with THEM. They - THOSE men - beat the wives, do not help or assist them, consider or count a birth of the child (and, by the way, abortion too) - business natural, so ordinary (you will think, even in hospital to lay it is not necessary, has made abortion, and the same day on job), violence over women consider or count as habitual order of things, a flusher of utensils, washing, glazhku linen consider or count as privileges insufficient for and want, that them at all thus also understood. And THOSE women in turn erase, wash and iron, get fat, because there is no time to be restored competently after sorts or labors, go in hair curlers because there is no money for the hairdresser or barber or even a normal hair drier. All this a life, certainly. But after that life the woman starts to be guilty, that she is terrible and unable to argue on space. Fairly? And the man, the supporter, leaves to other woman who is good, clever and well-groomed, but for another's (not the, family pennies, and for another's) money. It or She can be represented in the most romantic paints, to idolize or worship it or her also as earlier THEY idolized or worshiped that now became THEIR wives. Also give the God, if it not the description us in the future. Try, the person from the sea to not disappoint, to not betray and TO NOT SPOIL that sometime will appear near to you and will wear the status of your woman. And she (if she, certainly, costs or stands at a step of a civilization more close to the reason got by the person, than to data natural chutju) thanks for a life will tell or say to you. And, maybe, even for children. If you strongly will try. If will find sense in that so to try because of any there women. Listen to itself. And thanks for criticism. Recently my life passes or takes place in an atmosphere of training adequately and adequately it or her to perceive.

Svetik
01.05.2005, 13:45
" I understand, that there are exceptions to the rules (that is good men). "

Pancake a tremendous phrase!!! Well I never do not know considered or counted as exception, but thus always considered or counted myself as rather decent or considerable person? There can be a problem in that with whom you communicate? Whether me carries, whether I badly look, but the overwhelming majority of my friends and friends quite decent people, and they do not have those problems about which you Masha here speak. I do not consider or count as their exception, it is simple muzhiks, such with what they should be, yes many have addictings including football and beer, but they at all do not harm to their families, wives uhozheny (wives by the way too have addictings), I shall notice at overwhelming number, in t. Number and wives do not work for me, and I consider or count, and they too, that household chores and efforts it are much more serious, than job and other that brings money. Probably very much much depends on that medium in which you obshchaeshsja.

Alik
08.05.2005, 14:53
About what speech, Misters?

The man is stronger physically, intellectually, but more weak psychologically.

Unequivocally, any housewives, made to myself career, I practically do not know. Me have already accused that I consider or count some girl-friends blunt. No, I consider or count their lazy, not having any purposes in a life, persons. They will achieve nothing, because it or him laziness or is terrible for tearing off to the priest from a chair. But they envy another's success, and for eyes wash up to these people of a bone.

In general, choosing the husband, it is necessary to look, that you choose. If he is not capable to go of the compromise or he the egoist or sillier, unequivocally to contact it or him it is not necessary.

I know mass of men which bring up the children, moreover, the some people accept! Labors at the wives. It is impossible to shear all under one comb.

At what here physical strength? You that, whether beat that? Well I was tried or tasted somehow by one. First in a shock there was also has made nothing, and here when has repeatedly tried or tasted, so through all room flied on a diagonal, moreover and from a stool then uvertyvalsja and from my kicks. I do not know, how much or as far as it or he in this case can be considered or examined;surveyed, how physically stronger.

Men unequivocally are more talented or talently, more mobile, easier or lighter;more mild on rise, rather than women. At them stronger intelligence. The majority of known politicians, doctors, scientific, artists and so forth - men. Men move progress and a life forward.

I as the maid-programmer declare it to you, I feel, that practically any of my employees on some orders above me, with rare exception, and it does not depend on institute which I have finished, or from quantity or amount of books which I have read through. They are stronger, because they than the man, and I am a maid. And they are loyal under the attitude or relation to me and never demand from me more, than the maid can make. I, unlike them, very assidious, can sit in the whole days and splash on keys. Only therefore the leading programmer became I. It or him all time having pressed the priest to a chair is difficult to sit. I very much respect with those people who surround me, I consider or count all of them as the present or true men. Means, the present or true men all the same are.

Muzhiks cowards. Yes, they can go on the left while the wife of the pregnant woman, and here be present at sorts or labors rare or infrequent copies (usually, in a syncope to roll) can. They to be afraid of illnesses or diseases. They are weak before drugs, alcohol, women. Muzhiks do not have internal psychological hinge more often, they "are very quickly fractured", often make cowardly and irresponsible acts. But they can drag a serious locker from a place on a place, and I - was not present. Both to repair the machine or car. And to hammer a nail. And doctors I prefer men, women as knots any. In any extreme situation first of all rescue or save;salvage women, old men and children. I.e. everything, except for men.

The lie, that at women is more than problems, than at men. Simply their problems are not clear to us, and ours it or him. It is necessary to be able to talk (instead of to row) and to listen to the interlocutor, what to learn to see problems of the partner and to learn to understand its or his problems.

It seems to me, the secret happy family is simple. Minuses of the partner should be compensated by your pluss and on the contrary (excuse for kalamburchik). Partners should be able to talk with each other, to listen each other and to go on mutual concessions. If these qualities in people are not brought up, the joint life turns to a hell. I shall marry and I shall live with the husband only on these conditions. I have put 10 years what to become independent, and now man me will not humiliate any. The main thing - to respect with itself then also others you to respect will begin. The husband always should feel some "unsteadiness" of your attitudes or relations. If he the weak person once will be afraid and will leave there, where easier and more stably. Weak to me are not necessary. If strong will think, that probably it is necessary to respect with me and with my opinion sometimes to be considered. From its part I promise him the same attitude or relation.

My opinion, that those women who allow to beat, humiliate itself, etc. deserve contempt even that they do not respect with themselves. If they really were strong physically, intellectually and morally simply would not live with these people. And they live and restrain, and if it or him from these ugly creatures to leave terribly for the sake of itself and the children about what there can be a speech? They are not weak, they are simply cowardly, and the cowardice is not respected with anybody

If the husband does not care of the child he can something another in family is borrowed or occupied? If both of you work for 10 hours per day you should halve undoubtedly household, house duties. If he works only and he really feeds family it is not clear why he also should wash plates. If he does not work, sits on your neck moreover and diapers to erase does not want, so on figs he to you usralsja? The earlier of it or him you will get rid, the it is more probability to meet than more suitable person. (Here, Masha, I do not mean particularly you, it I am figurative).

It is possible to exchange on couple of months duties then at once all on the places will rise.

I think, all are identical, both men, and women. At a two one is guilty never happens.

Unknown
14.05.2005, 18:06
Masha,

Excuse, that I on "you", to me so simply is more habitual (that should not speak about any disrespect at all!). I also was not going to anybody to criticize! And very much would not like, that there was such impression.

I understand, that you experience a complex or difficult situation in the life (at least!), but everything, that I wished to tell or say is that it is not necessary to put perhaps in the chapter or head of an angle a sexual accessory or belonging of the person and to judge all only proceeding from it or this. It will be incorrect. Unfortunately in your post of a word " good the man " sounds approximately just as " the good murderer " or " the good criminal ". Really all so is bad? Well should not so to be and all not so actually!

The problem most likely is in this case in you. And I would not like to be is simple " one more person who specifies it ", simple that who specifies it. In many respects unfortunately you are really right and to argue with it or this senselessly. Very much I hope, that your views on the world and on people all the same in due course will change also you will not judge world around only from a position of a sexual accessory or belonging and the developed stereotypes.

" If will find sense in that so to try because of any there women. "

Well Masha is impossible so! The word of honour! Jars on from such words!

The life certainly is capable to spoil much, but ourselves are capable to spoil much greater...

At me the remarkable wife and wonderful dochenka. When in 5 years of a joint life the wife has asked me one question, I simply was stunned and have told or said in the answer, that if she asks such questions then it confirms that I very successfully married

And very happy person if my wife considers or counts, that the world around of such idealizirovannyj...

We each divine day thank the God and each other that we have such wonderful or strange girl! When the wife gave birth or travailled, I not on maids ran (that it is considered here at a forum usual business), and have escaped from job and experienced so, that because of nerves at me excuse for a detail, the sore which is called " has got out neither to itself to look or see, nor to people to show " so the wife then laughed, that usually it happens at the woman after sorts or labors, and I thus have accepted too participation... By the way after sorts or labors my wife was fine restored and fitness-instructor works now, i.e. is an example for imitation of many women. I never limited it or her in its or her desire to study, work, etc. though was against because of job to send the child in children's sadik in two years. My wife and now studies as the second higher education on the psychologist and I am very glad for it or her. When the child is ill or sick, for me does not exist jobs any other important issues... Whether to Me simply to spit will fire me for constants otprashivanija or not. If will expel - I shall find new, whether a problem that?

Though you in many respects nevertheless the rights and are valid in any measure and I " hang on a neck " the wife (once again I emphasize In ANY MEASURE - it is not necessary to take literally!), but my utensils and very much I like to walk with the child. The truth last time at me has taken down or has demolished a roof, I have become reserved and now only I start to come to the senses again...

Initially our union with the wife was under construction on the basis of mutual respect, therefore " opposition of floors " was not any, on the contrary was and there is an equality and as mutual understanding, etc. from here follows

What for I have written all this? Not to tell or say, that I such all remarkable, to me is what to recollect unfortunately such about what and to recollect it would not be desirable... Simply many my friends as well as I, normal children or guys (it is possible or probable, tell or say to me who your friend...). Can be even therefore it is not necessary so all to generalize, recognizing, the truth, thus, what basically under the theory of probability some rare or infrequent exceptions like " good men " all the same should meet in the nature? I do not consider or count myself "good", I consider or count myself absolutely normal. Neither good, nor bad - usual.

Very much hochetsja nevertheless that your views have changed also the main thing that there was an occasion that they have changed...

" Try, the person from the sea to not disappoint, to not betray and TO NOT SPOIL... "

I PROMISE! Otherwise to me precisely to live there will be no need...