PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Really all such silent!!!!

nata-m
30.05.2005, 21:33
Speak that all not terribly, and here to share refuse.

Rybolov
10.06.2005, 12:19
Marinas!

Well it already an onanism any, the word of honour!

Well descend or go in a toilet pomasturbiruj, you look you will return, and here to you already and the reporting gotovenky!

Lapulja
15.06.2005, 21:26
Simply time already wrote that that spoke ((the trust to you is not present!!!!

Irina kv
17.06.2005, 05:33
Naturally. Here and I all over again was wished to spread numbers or rooms of hospitals, names of doctors, phones, there where I shall meet refusal, but have then thought, that unfortunately, probably I am not right, many doctors have families, children. Here not they are guilty, and first of all mass media which so have deformed or distorted the information or simply do not give it or her, that everyone start to be afraid.

Though my opinion if the doctor is afraid, he dung and a cloth, and has no right to be called as the doctor. He swore, and if he in medicine only that money to receive, to him in her not a place, let goes in the market trades...

Annushka
03.07.2005, 15:16
S Putnikom soglasen na vse 100! 4elovek obiazan pomogat ' blijnemu, tem bolee doktor. Esli uje ne on, to kto? Zdes' v Kanade takaya je fignia!

puer
08.07.2005, 11:43
All over the world the same chicken-feed. There is a fact, that nobody wishes to help or assist us. We can take offence at it, we can struggle, we can cry or shout, but to us to not change this fact. Reasonably it or him simply TO CONSIDER.

We do not need to expect the help from people who are not sick. We at all should not expect the help. We rolling or drowning, our business to rescue or save;salvage ourselves.

priest
13.07.2005, 22:25
Yes well hare already!!!!! Hammer!!!! che are ruined????? Will help or assist, will not help or assist!!!!! Ah ah, from me otvernuulis - yes nobody turned away.... Have turned away from itself!!!!!

And about doctors - there are travelling doctors.... And there is a dung full, (all collided or faced) dak here such dung to learn or teach it is necessary!!!!

diana
14.07.2005, 19:42
taya

Something bad with you happens?

julkin
17.07.2005, 15:07
Steam locomotives, happens, nesluchilos!!!! kakja a short a difference!!!! Really with "-" nothing happens????

Here everyone suffer simply, that do not help or assist and bojajajajajatsja a pancake!!!! Simply people not so was acutely feels, when does not concern or touch, and here....................... Yes well!!!!!

Lapsik
18.07.2005, 11:04
taya!!!

Read my other topic, not all so is bad!! I thought will be worse! It is more than positive and all will be OK, and not all doctors of a cloth and ugly creatures!

Natalia T
19.07.2005, 12:18
nda...

It precisely forum posvjashchonnyj a HIV +?

Last time kazhetsa that to the majority here is necessary for me not on Sokolinku and so forth, and to the psychiatrist.., well or at once in scientific research institute it or him. Serbian...

voobshchem so:

Aunts - it is in marriage urgent!!!!

Muzhiks - jopt to work, work and more time to work, instead of nyt here..

Do not help or Assist them..., they suffer..., muchajutsa poor...

hochetsa chtop have regretted, yes?))))

tornike87
20.07.2005, 02:49
It is a lot of-many positive))))

Simply you esteem some comrades and though sob!!!!!

Me nobody is afraid of couples and does not jump aside, as, forgive or excuse, from Sergeya)))))

And cops run up, and vaashche

Can they not from the information on a HIV jump aside))

Can look or see is better in a mirror))))

I certainly understand, that the subject was another)))) izvenite!!! If what not so)))