PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Acquaintance only has begun

Страницы : [1] 2 3

mstyle
07.03.2005, 19:17
I have met the guy. He at once has told or said that the HIV is infected. I would like to be with it or him. This person is close to me. But at the same time there is a pavor for itself the life. What to do or make?

pima
15.03.2005, 02:52
Most to choose, that for you the pavor or love is stronger...

T.JU.
15.03.2005, 06:22
And how old are you?

zinaida
22.03.2005, 07:09
It would be desirable, and be with it or him, if he not against. What's the matter? And in embraces only with a cold head, without spring. You look and up to a vaccine hold on.

Stomatologist
28.03.2005, 09:22
To me only 18. Whether there Is this love of a life?

oncolog
05.04.2005, 21:15
Listen to darling Anna

All answers to such questions, you will find not at a forum, and in that banal place that is called as heart. And the last by your questions at you is. So in what has put?

ALeX180
12.04.2005, 01:30
I try razobrazobratsja in myself the life... Delirium any.. There Were at once so much problems. The pavor constantly reminds of itself.

Lena And.
13.04.2005, 18:07
Good otvechu.hot also promised. Nodelat not that my pleasure somewhere has left (Nastja sympathies I do not hide), my friend Lisss too was gone (Nastju do not offend)

So, izveni has distracted, as to Your problem:

On 99 he is assured or confident that not only VICHevoj but also the narcomaniac, therefore BEGI.hotja I know will not listen, it is a pity You. That's all that I can tell or say to You

Lesya 25
17.04.2005, 21:49
To Anna

And answer Dzhulety with the boj.frend, does not arrange you? Srah has been won by joint efforts.

ashot
21.04.2005, 03:04

I did not vanish))))

Annet

Advise in such affairs I can not. But the opinion I shall try to state. A suspension all pro and contra having rejected emotions. Then already also solve.

Elena With.
27.04.2005, 20:35
And still you can esteem in archive topics of the Cat. There people stated any opinions. Esteem. Think. If, how you write, acquaintance only has begun, can and there is nothing to lose while? Voobshchem to solve all the same to you, and your life, only in 18 years it is easy or light to be mistaken happens, though in it anybody never believes at this age...

nona piraeva
28.04.2005, 02:08
The love of a life is not necessary. You can remain close friends, but thus your safety should be guaranteed! Silly to subject itself to unnecessary risk. Besides do not forget, in how much to a society treatment of each HIV of the positive person manages. So the conscious autoinfection of a HIV an infection is a bad act not only in relation to itself, but also under the attitude or relation to all society in which you live. Still it is necessary to think, as will be felt by this young man, realizing, that he has infected you. So think of itself and the safety first, and about itself and your feelings to it or him;them secondly. Rather the reverse. Success!

Dmitrty
05.05.2005, 03:10
Annet

Seaman, accents correctly, on acquaintance right at the beginning. To add to it or this, if only desire of any woman to have the healthy child. Though also this problem for today the medicine almost solves. But 18 years, only on start, and prospect of health of a leg in doubt. Though all individually.

God
06.05.2005, 00:30
In attacks stratsti, do not forget about preservation.

Use reliable condoms of the stamp " Gonn'a live baby ".

Convince that he cares of yours health (does not wish you to infect).

If you will decide to leave it or him - so to that and to be.

Can be and friends.

Better do not risk.

Has liked is not a parameter.

Acquaintance only has begun...

Nastenka
06.05.2005, 01:53
Not experiencing in 2007 already officially potupit in sale a vaccine killing vich, today on an euronews looked, and the price preporata will be inexpensive and is accessible obsoljutno to everything, and for today of scientists already can block completely development of a virus, but not vylichit it or him, clinical tests, but results very encouraging therefore are conducted. So suffer, not for long remains, and in general I advise to understand the feelings because the love and pity are very similar.

zyuskin
12.05.2005, 17:34
Correctly you speak, and that you will be as I, at me not so simply phobia, and nastojashchjaja paranoja because of it or this. 3 months cannot wait. Tell or say and PTSR the test in 15 days is how much correct in results

ashot82
14.05.2005, 07:58
Neverx

Well if such optimism in the beginning, why such drudgery in the extremity or end.

18.05.2005, 05:22
And so always happens, sovetyvat that is easy or light, and when it you concerns or touches then already an another matter. Well here today once again I shall look or see news, something can still will tell or say in occasion of vich. Though for a long time it is time to think up already a medicine, 21 centuries or blepharons, and all we can not cure.

The provincial
20.05.2005, 05:58
I search was passed or took place by something, have not found such news

This vaccine while will reach us some more years will pass or take place. Minzdav should approve or confirm. The whole confusion... I here read on thebody, there all therapy begin with Sustavia, at us in Russia such preporata if I am not mistaken still was not present.

Doroty
20.05.2005, 12:30
Neverx

Give the God. For today it is the second news. The first tandem Dude, 2W has brought, she is somehow more plausible.

toll
22.05.2005, 10:39
Somebody

That in me -th, so gives rise to it on a background of calloused faces which distribute or allocate the budget pregnant petrodollars what that nevidenie this problem at u-VA. In the USA Bush 15 mlrd.publichno 1.12 allocates, installing confidence in loyal. And here outside pervoprestolnoj, business of salvage rolling or drowning on most shift. From here and Kaliningrad, Peter and achievements of medicine somehow not last release...

Lka
27.05.2005, 00:45
Bush mezhdu prochem bolshoj Mu.. k. On reshel pereraspredelit dengi s issledovanij i razrobotki novih lekarstv na "prevention", t.e na obrazovanie ludej, chtobi oni ego ne podhvativali. A vsa ego rech svoditsa " trahatsa nado menshe s kem popalo, a luchshe voobshe ne trahatsa ". Kozel, koroche.

V shtatah vich nachali rassmatrivat bolezniju tretego mira. I lekarstva uzhe razrabotivat stalo ne vigodno. Mnogie pharmatsevticheskie kompanie pozakrivali svoi infectsionnie napravlenija.

Eto novoe lekarstvo DAPY ne kompaniej razrabotano, a universitetom.

mary
29.05.2005, 02:08
r. Rodossky verses in prose... prikolno.

Christie
30.05.2005, 01:40
I also have not thought of it or this.;-)

O.K.
01.06.2005, 16:57
Spasibki huge who has responded all. There can be you have rescueed or saved my life (if any more late).