PDA

Просмотр полной версии : As I the first time handed over the analysis

kate32
24.01.2005, 21:48
Later month after dangerous contact has gone to the gynecologist. She speaks - at you peaked or acuminate condylomas, has intimidated me, that they often appear at VICHe. Ordered to descend or go to hand over the analysis. I precisely know, that condylomas have appeared before I have overslept with that guy - for a long time noticed any pryshchiki on sexual labiums, but did not pay attention - thought, a boring or something in this sort. More shortly, I in a miss. Nothing ate three days, did not sleep, roared, shivered, could not dare to go to hand over the analysis. Then the girlfriend literally kicks has allocated or removed me in the center-??n. Has paid in registry for the analysis, has come into a cabinet or study of pretest interview. The doctor there sits and asks, what purpose of the analysis. I speak, that for myself. She asks, whether I accepted narcotics. And at me vidok after three days of a nightmare: all green, black circles under the eyes, hair dirty.... I speak, that was not present, she so with suspicion on me looks, I speak, that the truth never accepted. Then I hand over the analysis, night I do not sleep. I come into a cabinet or study to learn or find out result, I stretch the passport, vrachiha longly rummages in any papers, I ask * there? *, and she, represent, stammers and speaks * * when I listened to it ** at me inside all downwards has fallen a cropper, I thought, she speaks * *, more shortly, awfully, I can not go there any more. Here has thought up, except for experiment, such output or exit: if at me during the nearest couples of years again will not appear condylomas it's OK, probably, in fact the virus which causes them, anywhere from an organism not devaetja, and appears when immunity is weakened or easied. In fact at a HIV immunity at once starts aostepenno to be weakened or easied, and at me he and so worthless. Has already passed or has already taken place half a year - like while any more vylazjat, there was an one and a half more...

sveta 80
28.01.2005, 13:04
Immunity can fall because of presence at a blood of herpes, TSMV, even after a flu. And then condylomas will get out. And at a HIV in the first 3-5 and more years nothing happens also nothing vylazit, the immune status goes down slightly. Empty experiment.

dronxxx
18.02.2005, 22:48
I too in one and a half month descended or went to hand over. Badly itself very much chuvstoval. The analysis in paid polikniku went on the express. Anadiz 10 minutes. Take a blood, something with her do or make, then a paper dip - should two strias will appear if +. Here I sat there 10 minutes waited, trjassja. From job otprasilsja on half an hour. To me vrachiha speaks - approach or suit here. I such - that such??? She - what is your name. I - and so. More shortly anything at me have not found. For two days I have calmed down. And now again itself not the . And too such ideas go, as at you, can hammer and not be checked in general if well myself chuvstovat I shall. In general certainly all these experiences are awfully. Not a life - and pavor!!!

ng2003
19.02.2005, 09:12
And at us in city do not do or make so, that for ten minutes, at us a minimum day. It is interesting, if the express-test is done or made on such simple technology why these paper strias do not sell in a drugstore how the test for pregnancy? In fact it is easier to person most to take from itself a blood in house conditions, than to go somewhere! Represent, as it is healthy! Before sex of times both also were checked up! And any problems would not be!

kuzmuk
14.03.2005, 12:15
Here and I am afraid. My history is in this forum. Has placed more recently. Probably, anything at all also is not present, I wind all, but... I did not wish to think of myself, that the coward, but, similar so it and is...

AT.
30.03.2005, 04:50
Actually in America already sell. It is necessary to take a blood, then with her something do or make. Place in capacity of type of a saucepan. But only then look on a paper.

sanea_87
17.04.2005, 23:01
If all was so simply! In fact it is impossible to hand over constantly a blood, I correctly understand? Especially in house conditions when you do or make it, that is the big risk of infection. Our doctors will not go on it.

love81
19.04.2005, 11:21
When, at last, will invent a medicine for this rubbish? Here when it will be, then all without fears will run to be checked! And so... If to think: therapy costs or stands 1000 dollars in a month, at us in city free of charge precisely is not present, as in Moscow i.e. if suddenly I am infected and I learn or I find out about it or this all the same I can not help or assist anything to myself, only I shall think of it or this day and night and when you do not know, like, there is very much a greater or big hope, that it's OK! So can be learn or find out about the diagnosis it is meaningful only to who has an access to therapy? But on the other hand, suddenly anything is not present, and I am soared? Also I can not force to go myself on the analysis! Oh, any operation would be necessary for me! Then violently would make!

NIKA83
03.05.2005, 09:08
severus

What risk of infection disposable shpritsom? Nyxes in fact many at illness or disease do or make houses, and anything, do not catch, and a blood to take from a vein not so difficultly, probably! But the infected people would know all about the diagnosis and would not infect others. And so - the moment when to you inform result of the analysis, especially not specially prepared person, and spiteful climacteric vrachiha is terrible

Rey8392
22.05.2005, 00:27
In America I chitah you from a finger take a blood, squeeze out it or her on a paper. Something there you look after that.

OlgaSS
02.06.2005, 06:51
Too it was not pleasant to me as I handed over. People did not try to help or assist me at all. They frankly laughed over me. It was very unpleasant to me.

buklya
08.06.2005, 23:08
And can it is valid, proshe ponabratsja forces, nadratsja vodka and go? But then precisely you know result. You do not snatch on magazines and newspapers at a kind of a word AIDS and a HIV. You do not strain, when you hear these words on the TV. And simply you live an old life. Up to this prokljatoj accidents. You remember, how then all was simple also you thought: " AIDS? Yes, terribly. And how it with it or him people live? They, probably, all already from mind or wit poshodili. It is necessary to be more accurately next time with a choice of the partner... " So can it is necessary to get drunk and descend or go?

Mil
12.06.2005, 21:24
You in general have nothing to be afraid. Go and hand over. You will calm down at once. I am assured or confident for 100 percent or interests that at you very well.

Lika
23.06.2005, 05:27
When you will get drunk to go to you there it will not want any more

Also I would look or see at reaction of doctors when you there drunk will become hollow!

You in Moscow live? You have a liked person? If there are also you prododzhali after a syringe to be engaged in sex tell to him about a syringe and descend or go together! So it will be easier! You will know, that in case of what one will not remain!

Igor890
01.07.2005, 16:30
Many thanks for support. Actually, I here for the first time. All people here very pleasant. Thanks you!!!

Shuric178
06.07.2005, 07:25
I live not in Moscow. And I have left the young man right after this case. I liked it or him and was afraid to infect, since one doctor-friend or -familiar have told or said, that the exact result can be learned or found out only in 3 months. Here also waited, but already one.

MaxiDrive
12.07.2005, 15:08
Well and the little fool.

kutjasha
14.07.2005, 11:39
Then I have been very frightened and too it or him liked

alex
17.07.2005, 17:21
Yes, in vain you have thrown it or him. You though have explained to him, what's the matter? Has told about a syringe? And he has not convinced you, what danger actually zero? If you so were afraid of it or him to infect, it would be possible these or it three months preziki to use on any fireman! Never it is impossible to leave with liked!

nyx
18.07.2005, 09:39
No. I have not explained. And our attitudes or relations, in my opinion, came to an end...

Shumakov
18.07.2005, 13:34
Light, at me similar history, me should do or make operation, and I give fobit and only owing to support at this forum has gone and has handed over the analysis in advance (thanks God a minus) just now on the sly I start to come to the senses. Nevertheless it is better to be typed or collected boldness. Success to you!!!

manechka01
19.07.2005, 12:31
How you have left it or him? At me now precisely same situation. I am infected, and I do not want, that my girl has caught. Also I do not know how to make so that she me has thrown... Help or Assist.

buzukova ekater
19.07.2005, 18:08
And you already tried to tell to her the truth? If she strongly likes you, that is outputs or exits from such situations. The main thing to not commit follies.

tusja
19.07.2005, 20:17
hiv

And you are assured or confident, that yet have not infected it or her. You should necessarily to her tell about the diagnosis - suddenly she too is sick?

zzzzzz
19.07.2005, 20:29
She strongly likes me, and I - it or her. The day before yesterday in the evening all has told... Certainly, a shock, tears...

Yesterday have handed over analyses. Today I wait for a verdict.

I pray for it or her. On itself to me already to spit...

Take care.