PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Your reaction on

The feasibility report
29.05.2005, 05:54
As you react, when somewhere in a circle of friends, the person far from problems of a HIV, speaks something of type of such phrases:

" Yes you that, with her from one spoon ate? And suddenly she spidoznaja! "

" VA, also you will die from SPIDA! " (thus loudly being dared or laughing and laughing loudly or roaring.

Or start to discuss these problems absolutely nothing knowing about it or this. You try to change somehow their outlook for this business, or simply grin.

One business if you-, but are simply well informed on it or this. An another matter if you +, also hear such words, absolutely silly. And they speak, and do not suspect, that such person here series costs or stands.

At the answer specify your status, plz

Shadow
03.06.2005, 14:38
I to support or maintain such conversations did not become or begin. The status yet I do not know.

kamin-kvp
10.06.2005, 00:37
When the friend has learned or has found out from me that I + was that that! I have asked some water for it or him so he to me and I declare that infectious! But I did not long its or his this right! But when he has asked to leave here then I and has expressed to put it mildly here: " I infectious could not have a drink to give, and how to smoke so leave go and buy or purchase to myself, that then would not speak me anything " (Certainly it was podlinee expression and with matom)! But I have stated all about what thought during that moment

metanika
13.06.2005, 11:31
Tasha, also what the friend? Its or his reaction? Simply interesno.sejchas communicate?

DJM
23.06.2005, 20:49
After has expressed communicates! At me their very good friends it is not a lot of but only relatives know! For example my girlfriend the best has told or said " And to whom does not happen, I could be on your place "! In fact the former husband has infected me

26.06.2005, 21:38
I respond them and if you were on a place infetsirovanyh, what you would make?

The mouse or mousy
01.07.2005, 09:45
I think in advance I know the answer: yes you that? With me it or this cannot happen, I not such...

david
06.07.2005, 10:53
You are wrong my friends much or many to an extreme measure zadumavalis and what there will be further, and you znaesh?

Skob
10.07.2005, 18:42
To me has carried, as while has carried also all who does not have this virus. Basically in a circle of my friends hardly probable someone will afford expressions like: "spidoznyj" or " you will die of AIDS " - such dense or tactless simply are not present. But if suddenly someone will lead the conversation on it or this, not very much understanding about what speaks, sometimes I can not sustain and not keep silent, and it is a little " set brains ", set the person thinking. (I can sometimes get off simply remark therefore as I am afraid, that " Ostapa will incur " and all can pour out in lecture)

InnaD
15.07.2005, 03:02
To me all over again was to react very painfully and hardly to such speeches, and they certainly were t.k my circle of dialogue in the majority minus and about mine + almost nobody knows. In due course I simply began staratsja depart aside from similar subjects and in general in my life became more people with + and as though that was not spoken, and the majority of people with the negative status concern to us extremely negatively, and still more many time before the situation will change. Here such business or affairs.. I Wish to wish more endurance or quotation those who is soared by this question-all gavno except for urine - to fools do not pay attention! (though if it is fair, who would be I if have not taken the pljusik in 99 year...)

Holyman
15.07.2005, 21:06
Has once given in a muzzle, the truth I think the person and have not understood for what.

Mikulich
16.07.2005, 09:48
At my job in general do or make dispatches, that than type be accurater in the underground, in transport because spidoznye go and koljat all the syringes. I have approached or suited to it or this chelu and have told or said, that you do not represent how much close to you there is spidoznyj a person, but he posmejalsja and has gone further. I too posmejalas because, now I know weak places chela and know that he is afraid. And I with it or him still couple of years in one party or side home went. And in general, I think it is not necessary react-is more exact or react-more precisely in any way to try to explain all correctly and if does not understand a flag to him in arms or hand. We shall look or see, that with it or him will be years through 10. Unpleasantly certainly, but that you will make, if such dark around.

noonelive
18.07.2005, 06:04
All these conversations of that people know about this problemme simply a little... I at all did not hear such conversations though at me is familiar with + and the status does not influence friendship in any way...

Marik
19.07.2005, 04:14
In due time I too knew a little about this problem. But never expressed people with this problem negatively. And even protected them.

But some such!!! Blunt... That Lisss very much even has correctly acted or arrived. Your answer is more vsegop onravilsja.

That still Type
19.07.2005, 10:50
My opinion: I while "-"......

My reaction? Would be the muzhik skazu would strike on the face!...............................

I know one: On light it is a lot of people "-" suki; and och.mnogo "+" - and the little man remarkable; Simply our society is badly informed..... The Most important that the little man good was..., tembolee if to communicate simply as friends! I DO NOT SEE the REASONS TO NOT COMMUNICATE!!!!!!!!!!

Vl_r_J_v
19.07.2005, 12:45
And I think, that all business in debilnoj propagandeju If where I print that that about a HIV that is obligatory, what is it lethally, what is it - destiny of "fallen" and other chuhnju. Very much clauses or articles in which it is intelligible very seldom come across, and, the main thing, adequately, is shined or covered this subject. And in general not enough place is given this question in press, I consider or count. About a hepatitis write more. From here and expressions such as "***" (I do not wish even to print itself), it is possible to hear. It is not necessary, it seems to me, on it to take offence. I-. It is elementary illiteracy of the majority of people and there is no in her their fault. I remember, too have written here " your world ", and to me have told or said " not yours, and our, general or common world ". I very much was mistaken just because on this subject had no sufficient knowledge. Sufficient for an objective estimation.

Though in a muzzle, sometimes, too it is possible to give, some arise.

Timur
19.07.2005, 13:54
nikogda ne zadumivalas ` nad etim poka ne uznala chto moi brat bolen.. a tex kto so smexom k etomu otnositsya nuzno prosto prostit, i pust ` oni i ne uznayut chto eto za gore.