PDA

Просмотр полной версии : UK THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION

Katya
09.10.2004, 18:56
I am excruciated! In my circle of dialogue is not present +. And when attitudes or relations with the guy a heap of torments and experiences are fastened. You start to communicate, all vporjadke, and then...., I already told about one such history. I dumalju, that it is necessary to speak before sex (even protected) about the status. Simply me always mucheet a question: lawfully (UK the Russian Federation) whether whether and on conscience to speak about the status if you are protected? Tell or say, that you think!

The Lui
01.11.2004, 05:02
I here am excruciated, as. And here to what conclusion has come: I shall not speak that I a HIV am positive, and burn all dark blue a flame. I shall be protected, when it is necessary an erypsipelas of the child and when the person learns or finds out to him to decide what to do or make.

Tori
27.12.2004, 03:50
Girls expand or dilate a circle of dialogue among +, but only not in such a way, UK can and will forgive or excuse, and our MAIN is not present. Write on mail can at us there will be a general or common circle.

21.01.2005, 08:54
Igorek, and MAIN is who? And what address at you, and?

luda1332
31.03.2005, 06:12
Okeanchik, and give all somehow we shall meet and we descend or go somewhere? Join all us!

gran '
06.04.2005, 11:40
MAIN he one at everything, and z501@mail.ru my address.

Irena
06.04.2005, 13:50
Igorek I have written to you!

Alex001
23.04.2005, 20:00
" And MAIN is who? "

Who is known...;-D

Alexxx
13.06.2005, 04:36
With the MAIN THING of a joke are bad)

Here tomorrow a rain promise, someone has not pleased vidat....

Ksjusha
21.06.2005, 23:41
Xenia

I shall tell or say chesno now at me the guy to him from first day I have told or said that + and he otnyossja to it or this is quiet now we together and he likes me! I consider or count it is necessary to speak especially before sex! And maloli porvyotsja prizik then that you to him will tell or say! If you will be dear or expensive to the person he you signs such!

|||

Success

ess
10.07.2005, 00:10
Clause or Article 122 UK the Russian Federation. Infection of a HIV-infection.

1. Zavedomoepostavlenie other face in danger of infection of a HIV-infection - it is punished by restriction of freedom for the term of till three years, or arrest for the term of from three about six months, or imprisonment for the term of till one year.

2. Infection of other face of a HIV-infection with the face known about presence at it or him of this illness or disease, - is punished by imprisonment for the term of till five years.

3. The act stipulated by a part of second present or true clause or article, accomplished or perfect;absolute concerning two or more faces or concerning obviously minor, - is punished by imprisonment for the term of till eight years.

4. Infection of other face of a HIV-infection vsledstvii inadequate execution or performance by the face of the professional duties - is punished by imprisonment for the term of till five years with deprivation of the right to borrow or occupy the certain posts or to be engaged in the certain activity for the term of till three years.

The note. The face which has made acts, stipulated by parts of first or second present or true clause or article, is released or exempted from the criminal liability in case other face put in danger of infection or zarazhenooe a HIV-infection, was well-timed preduprezhdeno about presence at the first this illness or disease and has voluntary agreed to make the actions which have created danger of infection.

Fighter
13.07.2005, 02:12
I + about 99 years. Firstly too it was excruciated by such questions. Met with-. Much that was, but I suspect always have solved for myself that that I shall divide bed only with + and if I shall be solved when or too it will marry +. Among + enough good guys)))))))))

Zamorochki should be only pleasant

mada05
15.07.2005, 23:15
-7 As always the rights, among us a lot of quite good.

P.S. Mum not -2

18.07.2005, 20:54
Ksjusha, respond me to a mail!

19.07.2005, 13:30
Greetings to ALL!

Xenia, and you from what city? Write to me pismetso. " My address not the house and not street my address - the SOVIET UNION! " Well and if seryozno: yo - yo@rambler.ru

How much or As far as I know (heard from friends), that to the guy will more difficultly catch! The familiar little girl with svaim the guy without prezika always (he knows about VICHe) so all a normal still was not ill!

-7, and I read in one book (about spid/o??), that AIDS it is possible will catch twice - through the partner. If it is fair, this clause or article has made laugh me.

The comment can be sent on mine e-mail.