PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Silly question about nonsenses

Страницы : [1] 2

Lev
30.11.2004, 14:57
By what silliest veshcht you did or made, in your opinion:

1) on excite?

2) for the sake of the liked person (slept without rubber with + it is not considered)

3) and it is simple because of the dullness.

I shall begin.

1) many nonsenses were, but such to recollect - I do not remember. Probably so was also SUCH silly much, that my brain even to remember does not want.

2) has gone on small kriminal, a cat. Could pull on clause or article. And business almost have got or started on this liked person, but its or his mum has helped or assisted to hush up.

3) gave the narcomaniac of money of times 100 and piously believed, what is it he such unsuccessful the penalty to him will write out gangsters attack it or him. Here a silly woman... Itself still to him of money wore.

Here such silly

JUVS
16.12.2004, 22:40
YES tochnjak I too how much time of the narkomanihe gave money, on the repayment from a pawnshop, yes on everything, and all turned out one, here I the idiot, now a horse-radish to that of money of ladies if I shall suspect, kriminal I till now like though burnt happened. 8-Q

Mirek
01.01.2005, 16:24
DEEPWOLF

I certainly agree, but understand we not all such bad. For example I (without modesty) like children, therefore I study as the tutor and the art teacher! BUT ALSO certainly I SMOKE:-)

8-Q

- OLGA--
02.01.2005, 23:42
And nevertheless on punktikam paint

Grigo
08.01.2005, 10:01
It silly, in my opinion, to paint the nonsenses. IMHO.

Valentina B.
27.01.2005, 17:05
1) more recently here: has climbed on a level of 4-th floor of the house in any court yard on Arbate, on a rusty ladder which half was already separated from a wall Has dissuaded me to climb further more sober comrade

2) much. Passed or missed employment or occupations, offsets, occurrings of graduates, birthdays, past take in discontent of parents... And once has arrived on other extremity or end of city, on JUzhku, by the first train of the underground)

3) trusted the former guy

LoLitka
03.02.2005, 21:35
Enigma, and there it is written what is it a silly question. Generally he likely is calculated on those who is not afraid to tell or say about the nonsenses who has a sense of humour. And also another will be a useful lesson.

busja - ekstrimalka!

Olli
05.02.2005, 00:28
Ali again

Yes, I know

|||

Tania
08.02.2005, 11:44
1. On excite nonsenses did not create never because I drink alcohol literally some times in a year, and I am not finished drinking up to such status to do...

2. In general the nonsenses usually very much you try to forget and more often quickly you forget (unlike another's) .samaja greater or big, probably - that has shirked once state examination in school which it was necessary to hand over then with parallel group, and to me for it or him even an estimation with 5 on 4 have lowered for such impudence, however, it has not entailed any consequences.

3. Well I do not know... I would not tell or say at all, that brightly I shine with intelligence, therefore can and I make what... I do not notice simply.

Elf
27.02.2005, 15:49
The author: Ali again

Date: 04-19-05 14:54

Enigma, and there it is written what is it a silly question. Generally he likely is calculated on those who is not afraid to tell or say about the nonsenses who has a sense of humour. And also another will be a useful lesson.

For some reason nobody will write, what the greatest nonsense in a life was - to contact the narcomaniac and to receive from it or him plus?

This nonsense become valid can for others "lesson".

The bore
05.03.2005, 21:10
By the way, it is strange, what often girls did not know, what he the narcomaniac - and on arms or hand to look or see veins???

The convict
22.03.2005, 07:34
And here about what to contact the narcomaniac - nonsense, it is a question disputable... I shall not cause on discussion, I do not want empty discussions, it is simple today he the narcomaniac - tomorrow is not present or today not the narcomaniac - tomorrow very much even can become them... All prehodjashche...

Val
02.04.2005, 22:17
Yes all peerly on people is visible very much even...

sach23
06.04.2005, 02:27
Speech not about that - the narcomaniac was he or potential, good he the person or not. And about personal nonsense. Here anything "disputable" is not present. As result on the face. The narcomaniac - oprtit to live all: to itself, relatives. It or he can be regretted, treated, but to sacrifice the life for the sake of it or him - too a great honor.

Kristi
07.04.2005, 14:35
... The Narcomaniac - SPOILS the LIFE all: to itself, relatives

e-lenochka
18.04.2005, 07:24
It is remembered, wrote somewhere, that Bulgakov used something there... Interestingly, and to offer for the sake of it or him the life would be honour or not? Or Ken Kizi (well we shall not name its or his narcomaniac, there and alcoholic too was) - dostoin he victims or not dostoin?

So here all depends on the personal attitude or relation. Also I do not think, that SHeron Osborn would exchange the husband extremely known for the bad habits for someone another.

Jozefina
19.04.2005, 05:17
Husband Sheri Osborn - the multimillionaire and the provisional family man. Therefore, I do not think, that she will exchange it or him for someone.

And to present, what he to her changes, family on the world has started up because of drugs, moreover and the HIV has infected - yes nafig he to her has surrendered?

Kornelius
27.04.2005, 00:57
" I do not think, that SHeron Osborn would exchange the husband extremely known for the bad habits for someone another. "

And I on anybody shall not exchange it or him!

verchik
05.05.2005, 10:58
Anja ABRUPTLY! I could make such nonsense, but at a forum to write, VRJADLI! 8-Q Voobshchem to you respekt!

sashas78
05.05.2005, 16:25
Only here years so (...) Back he was not the multimillionaire, and here upright was give my God... That it or he does not have the same VICHa - to him has smartly carried, that by time of total diffusion of a HIV he already presumed to see for odnorazovostju the syringes))

But business not in that. Probably, that if Ozzi Osborn did not become the multimillionaire, he just would beggar the family, perezarazhav VICHom. Well and he, probably, would not become them if she from it or him has left.

For especially dull is I to that in each person there can be good parties or sides, and their presence/absence does not depend in any way on the use of drugs. All individually in each concrete case.

sergey2004
18.05.2005, 12:06
little monkey it you respekt such to narcomaniacs? You Know as it is heard? You narcomaniacs do not experience, among you full good people!

Gori
21.05.2005, 10:44
Here I shall agree.

The only thing, SHerri Osborn is to win one million in a lottery. Not to everyone carries.......

Annasmirnoff
25.05.2005, 05:56
Yes zhana Ozika has pulled out from a precipice and he does not deny it or this, only he like more on alcohol struck.

babai
04.06.2005, 21:10
The Enigma, I did not begin to carry the (go still someone's) communication or connection with the narcomaniac to nonsenses, only because I know here already histories of many and did not wish to hear their repetition. (that there in brackets almost also has been written). And it would be desirable something from a life ordinary, not nevertheless us this grebanyj + to discuss. As if and to recollect except for it or him there is nothing

CombineSoldier
10.06.2005, 17:09
OCDer

Yes he in general struck well.

Yes not in that has put. You understand me quite correctly.

DEEPWOLF

You how I understand, in the life close knew one casual narkomanku from which has caught? I think, as their Enigma in a real life saw not much more. And I write not about it or this. Unfortunately, meanwhile one person from all forum (well someone or someone else can has not read through has correctly understood me...) .ja I speak that if here personally you are not familiar with the person who dostoin that it or him to pull out from dung is does not mean, that such is not present. If you saw only one which required any copecks, it does not mean, that there are the family people quite dear with a kind earning enough to have this predilection of which they cannot get rid... And here it is already unimportant, alcohol, heroin-Cocainum or still that. Simply your way it turns out, that the millionaire-narcomaniac dostoin all respect, and nemillioner not dostoin. Of bribability smells slightly...

And in general, to condemn much easier, than to try to understand.