PDA

Просмотр полной версии : seaman

Страницы : [1] 2

scared
07.10.2004, 02:51
I have read through your topic, as well as promised. The eruption at a HIV happens during the moment of an acute stage. How much or As far as I know, she can be any character: maculae, papules, petechias. It is caused or causes by introduction of a virus in a skin, disappears together with an acute stage. Never heard, that she would hurt or be ill;be sick or itched. By analyses it all the same not a HIV. And the in itself eruption not at OS cannot keep 2 months, and there was she at you too late (8 weeks), at this time antibodies to be developed or produced begin.

I think your analyses on a HIV and later 6 months will give a minus (99 % it is assured).

There can not be it any local infection? A fungus, any local virus, for example? You did not drink antibiotics during that moment when has found out temperature? There could not be all the same on them an allergy?

I do not know as about a lues, about a lues in general I know nothing, but the dermatologist should seem. You were at the dermatologist?

Matt
08.10.2004, 08:33
Thanks. Yes the eruption also did not itch and did not hurt or ill;sick. If it or her to not touch or not tamper with, also she did not touch or tamper with me.

Only if to press it was sick. Petechias nedelki through 2 have passed or have taken place. And here the rest already only on one wrist the rests are seen. But has passed to forearms and shoulders... Those papules that is more, somehow in pustules turn... Already all brachium in such pleasure. That on arms or hand was, kept month 2.5 But here Lelik has told or said, that at it or him month 2-2.5 eruption was... The Truth I surrendered on IFA an antigen-antibody after occurrence of an eruption in a week, three, seven (is available in view of readout from the moment of occurrence of an eruption) and everyone were a minus... On idea in case of VICHa there should be even an analysis on an antigen positive... It again taki in overwhelming majority of cases happens so, but not always... Any local infection? Certainly can be! Only what? In general the most widespread infection there just that on which tests I hand over...

When temperature has found out, not that that did not drink anything, even to measure it or her had no than.

The allergy certainly could be, but here already more than 2 months as any medicines I do not accept, and it does not come to an end...

Elena236
08.10.2004, 16:42
No, the eruption at a HIV does not turn to any abscesses. It probably deprive or an eczema. It is necessary to the dermatologist urgently.

Aja
13.11.2004, 20:20
Well do not deprive precisely! And an eczema... Yes Who knows, goodness knows what is it! Here already edgewise such 3 has found out... It is necessary to run to the doctor... Earlier in fact that did not run? Disappearing she any was, this eruption! Since morning is, in 2 hours somewhere vanishes. Not that what absolutely, but very much steadfastly to peer it is necessary to notice. The therapist and infektsionist in general have sent... But already is what to show!

Motor
18.12.2004, 02:43
Descend or Go to the doctor, instead of read tea leaves. Deprive as it can be shown (different happens), the fungus what can.

pbx
11.01.2005, 13:58
Here at me was deprive (color), he was shown so: snachalo one speck rozovenkoe fadedly (one was long) it was shelled pereodicheski then they began to creep away on all body and it is very fast also me he too at all did not touch or tamper with (did not itch and did not hurt or be ill;be sick).... It can at you and is

Olgammm
18.01.2005, 02:00
In general certainly to the expert it is necessary. Nevertheless on deprive at me poorly similar. To not be shelled precisely. And not specks it. Something like pryshchikov (papules), is interesting, that has feature that sharply to be allocated, almost to disappear... Here already it is edgewise hardly appreciable. And tomorrow can and at all nothing will be visible. Well what doctor will believe in these or it roskazni?!

Thanks for advice or councils. Itself I understand what to run to the dermatologist it is necessary...

Christine
29.01.2005, 13:08
seaman - pravil'no, k vrachu.

Molodec, xrani tebia bog!

TSuj
05.02.2005, 04:43
Thanks on a kind word, sifon!

boris d
09.02.2005, 03:41
seaman:

And you can too dramatize a situation? Can all is valid only your imagination? Three specks disappearing in 2 hours? It precisely is not similar to an eruption at a HIV, at least I anywhere did not meet such description of an eruption.

Descend or Go to the dermatologist, there a devil's precipice of illnesses or diseases and these eruptions.

oscar
10.03.2005, 14:06
2 Soldier Jane: yes is not present, I am afraid, that I am unduly quiet to this situation I concern... 3 papules (in general look or appear similar to a sting, but not a sting) are yesterday has edgewise found out it, and how much them on brachiums, a back, forearms! On both arms or hand was, colonies of papules the whole, on palms, on wrists, from the external and internal party or side, on phalanxes of fingers... To disappear disappear, yes next day again are shown, moreover new are added. And finally pass or take place weeks for 2-3, but it does not mean, that all passes or takes place, they in fact all time appear... And any more only at me...

ludmila
27.03.2005, 21:45
Listen, and what you have undertaken for usatnovlenija the reasons, a forage of analyses on a HIV?

Modezhet costs or stands with not smaller fanaticism on skins. Diseases to be tested?

holms
28.03.2005, 16:48
Oh, yes on what I only did not surrender! There was time when in current of 2 days handed over 4 times a blood from a vein and once from a finger... Already and the second arm or hand in a course has gone...

Yes it is visible insufficiently or not on that surrendered, or not to that doctor went...

natabalu
16.04.2005, 20:51
I have told or said - to the dermatologist. It can a banal urticaria.

Nasibullina
18.04.2005, 08:26
Simen ---chistotel at you grows? ---a grass such ---or in a drugstore buy or purchase, try or taste a lotion from broth ---it will not be exact worse, and become better can)))

Green
21.04.2005, 10:42
Govrjat still such piece from nerves happens...

svetlana_r
08.05.2005, 11:27
CHistotel grows certainly. Even near to the house, in park. And to buy or purchase in a drugstore it is possible.

To try or taste it is possible, but whether will help or assist? I do not know.

From nerves anything you like perhaps. I here recently subtracted or deducted on thebody. The muzhik fobil it is concrete. Has finished itself as usual... And the minus has then surrendered in 3 or 4 months, and at it or him...

And in a week Diabetum diagnosed. " Here - speaks - I sit and I think, that ruined myself thinking out a nonexistent virus at me, and but syringes insulinic and ampoules, here now before me lay and quite even real... "

I "was hung up" approximately hardly more than month while the answer on PTSR has not received. It became then much easier, but all the same sometimes rolled. Now here IFA (ag/aO on a HIV-1, a HIV-2 and a HIV) in 16 weeks negative and something absolutely to me became easier. Even, I am afraid to frighten off, but like as has started to think that a problem in other something to search it is necessary.

I hope soon in general I shall return to a former status. To 6- to months probably.

Andreyd206
24.05.2005, 07:04
And at me any hints on simplification....

Well ANY....

What's the matter?...

Ljuminitsa
02.06.2005, 23:30
Well, Duren, I shall try to facilitate a little to you sufferings... You how much PTSRov have made? In skolkih labs? Again taki with thebody. The muzhik has written, that he has handed over five times (!) for 3 months PTSR, and each time samples sent in two different laboratories and they put the analysis separately, in parallel and independently... And weeks in 15 still IFA has handed over also all analyses has received back negative. Also asks, whether there is at it or him a HIV and when still or even to surrender or something in this sort. Have responded him, that this money which he has spent for the 10 (!) PTSR, are peer to gross national product of any small African nationality, moreover at negative IFA after 3 months... Have more shortly sent it or him far away and have correctly made (in my opinion). Well there is no at it or him a HIV, NO! And at you, how much or as far as I have understood, TOO was not present.

Mortyr
10.06.2005, 13:41
I can too not normal???

Charming
16.06.2005, 10:01
Duren

Ugu, but it is temporary!

hjklpoiuy
25.06.2005, 19:08
Though in general at me all () 4 PTSR...

Elena Sergeevna
29.06.2005, 12:26
Duren

Well you see not all it is lost))))

At me 5 O

irusya20
02.07.2005, 02:59
Well you me will understand Foxes, the truth?

How much at you PTSRov? And IB?

And if it is serious, if not a throat with l.u. I would hammer on a phobia already...

Here probably vicious circle - obish because signs, simtomy - because fobish... And to leave this circle it is possible tolok then when you will get used to simtomam when they will already seem to you normalnyimi...

And sdrugoj the parties or sides, probably phobia and not and...

I do not know...

Here in fact as the GOD has punished me....

Shelvak
06.07.2005, 04:23
Yes, if it is fair, with PTSRami children or guys, you have far behind left me... The Truth of the second I nevertheless have made... Bad influence. Here, result I wait. If there will be a negative and antibodies still are not present, is absolutely almost improbable, that were a HIV. And in general in abundance PTSR I am afraid of sense any is not present. But I (the truth according to) have surrendered even on the immune status Well not one you here loonies!!! The result has appeared it is very improbable compatible to a HIV, but nevertheless not unreal. So has helped or assisted, but not up to the extremity or end. And blot at all I do not know where at us at negative IFA to hand over... And it is good! And suddenly as with a dope would be? It is time to calm down or be abirritated More shortly...