PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Educate plizzz

Tany
18.02.2005, 12:36
People, in a month IFA to hand over to me, but likely I shall not sustain, I shall hand over on term in 2 months... Nobody knows, what percent or interest of reliability? And more... I live in small enough city, the analysis paid, but inexpensive... Doctors, at delivery of a blood on a HIV, cannot infect? Who-string knows such cases? I have the right to ask, whether sterile instruments at them? And the last: something influences results of the analysis? For example, whether it is possible before delivery is, or medicines any to accept? Thankful in advance for answers...

Porsche
19.05.2005, 03:56
Would look that the syringe was disposable, t.e packing at you unpack, and for 3 hours is better nothing is)

obana
05.07.2005, 19:11
Hello! Whether It would be desirable to learn or find out doctors and med.sestry hand over analyses of a blood on a HIV, in particular those doctors, a cat. Carry out a fence of a blood. And whether infection if the doctor is possible or probable, having taken a test tube (I handed over the general or common analysis of a blood) in a mouth, the cat has blown it or her and then prislonil to ranke. He before has made that the blood has gone on a tubule. In advance thanks for the answer.

jago
18.07.2005, 14:51
In general that everywhere shchas disposable syringes)