PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings of whom to all of whom zanju and :-)

Koshechkin
27.11.2004, 06:33
Good afternoon dear visitors of the given forum!!! (the fox, Reksu, the Rat, Jane - Huge greetings)

Itself I do not know, what for has decided to write, BUT the opinion of one more was or former foba can someone be interesting.... I here last time was somewhere in June of the last year... AS ALL HAS exchanged!!!!

Fairly, in my opinion, not in the best party or side....

Has come here to esteem, that new at a forum, support to that can too is necessary, and here.......

All the same many are very right what speak, that it would be time this forum or to name in another way, or to greater group of people to create already any conference, for example: "IDLE TALK" or " TO TALK FOR the LIFE ")) and that something I, having read through the first page, have found all pair posts about a problem of a HIV, and those during conversation turned in most that on there is an idle talk))

Yes..... All flows - all varies.....

The forum for :-) has very strongly changed

With uvazhenime

Evgen

KatjaV.
04.01.2005, 21:32
" Re: Greetings of whom to all whom zanju also is not present "

Etozh what name is necessary has turned out)) To read necessary: " Re: Greetings to Everyone whom I know and is not present "!!!

To all competent I explain..... Itself zanju that has written bosh))) Well has not checked up Tried to get quickly on keys Probably emotions :-)

Evgen

Failure or Accident
13.02.2005, 03:23
And the last I shall add (has read up page up to the extremity or end) - I all the same not the first with the offer about pereimenovke ((And thought what is it my know-how....

All of success

Evgen

vaston
17.02.2005, 09:09
Evgen:

Greetings, greetings

Only I do not remember, you to be hung up, shot or burn were going to before last analysis on a HIV?

Remind, :-)

katt
24.02.2005, 16:35
Jane, it is very glad that though something (well more correctly or all the same to tell or say SOMEONE) at this forum has remained former))

Oh also will carry to your husband)) Not my business certainly, but he is simply obliged to possess same "ostrosloviem" as well as you) Are glad you to hear, how are you doing?

And as to chronology of events - that I was going to to be shot and not before last analysis, and before the first)))))

And more a small question: Something I do not see in any way our old friend Alex? He too all the same has fastened with a forum? And that I here to Germany was going to, and I to him beer :-)

Evgen

Elena
03.04.2005, 20:19
Alex absolutely has descended or gone from mind or wit. First began comics to express, and have then closed it or him, darling, in burgher psihushke at attempt of delivery blota in a floor of year....:-(

out-biker
14.04.2005, 06:46
-)

Yes it is similar!!! Even in ICQ does not appear)

I shall go, can I learn or I find out that with the guy)

Evgen

Teprra
27.04.2005, 10:03
Learn or Find out Evgen, learn or find out... And he here all of help asked that. Spoke something about doctors of wreckers not resolving to hand over IFA after 3 months and promising to close in a madhouse if speech about blot came...:-)

East
14.05.2005, 04:52
Evgen

It is healthy!!!! Is glad to see you)))

By the way, you still beer should me)))))))))))))))))

Juliya
31.05.2005, 08:38
I here do not remember, you can and to me of that should?)) Greetings!

kpem
12.06.2005, 22:35
Lisss wrote:

> Evgen

> It is healthy!!!! Is glad to see you)))

> By the way, you still beer should me)))))))))))))))))

>

It is healthy, it is healthy))

So I to you am tired to offer beer to drink at my expense! You that in the field of I am borrowed or occupied) and have despaired.... And so any time you like! Only one condition: To meet where-string in the middle!! And that you on Dmitrovka and I on Varshavke?-)

> The author: REX

> Date: 01-14-05 14:36

> I here do not remember, you can and to me of that> should?)) Greetings!

Fine!

You know, I am certainly ready) In... It is an idea... Everyone was or former fob should be put down to all visitors of a forum for patience to it or him;them))) Listen, can then fobov poumenshitsja?

And if it is serious, Liss and speak " Reksa it is necessary to take, Reksa it is necessary to take "... I a lot of beer should him)) But at it or him in due course absolutely :-(

Jane, and I have not had time to run into debt to you? And that I often in your edges or territories happen.... Oh to me these or it :-(

Evgen

rPeX
16.06.2005, 12:47
On Jane you as fair the man, are obliged to marry:-)

Well and beer it is possible to have a drink, tomorrow for example And at Lissa has precisely strained in due course, wine parties 2 or 3 were broke Now I do not try at all

alen
20.06.2005, 15:54
Evgen:

Well here, could not tell to you about inhabitants of a forum (jobs was much), and they all noses povysovyvali.

Usually I on beer do not argue, and I do not argue at all.

But if often you happen, you can to treat also me :-)

MKM
02.07.2005, 09:36
Or 100. Martini...:-)

03.07.2005, 06:24
Well -mine, job at me such foolish, never I am in time nothing, the wife from the house drives, speaks, that I leave she still sleeps, I come, she already sleeps. But it is oath I promise to hammer somehow on it or her.

marymashup
14.07.2005, 01:45
Lisss,

On whom "it or her"?)))))

Nataliy
15.07.2005, 06:07
Good question)))

The visitor from Kiev
16.07.2005, 08:53
Seaman

On job))) And what you have thought?)))

tayana78
17.07.2005, 17:54
There is a foolish saying or not a saying at all: " But if the woman stirs or prevents to job...

That throw it or her nafig! The Job... ")))

Vilma
18.07.2005, 10:14
Evgen

With e- she Lano, we shall see still

Lasha
18.07.2005, 13:12
Ur

Here also have practically agreed

Unfortunately (did not expect such fast decisions) zatra on beer I can not))

In target at me the program is very sated or saturated! The successor should be brought up))

I suggest to be written off or phone or be copied or phone, as at a forum I do not happen almost! At the Fox is my phone! ICQ too almost at all! If other ways of communication or connection are necessary write on evgen_fob@mail.ru!

Jane, correctly I remember that you from Novosibirsk? If yes, I there really quite often happen! Here only before new year has arrived or flied! Throw off to me the number or room ICQ.... The truth can also will be possible poobshchatsja in alive. Even will interestingly meet personally with such "ostroslovkoj")

Was glad to learn or find out that with all all in :-)

To all inhabitants of a forum of success and good days off!!!

Evgen