PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How you think, we wash a case was risk?

Kotenochek
06.05.2005, 14:33
Good afternoon. Please the answer to my question. Can also risk of infection vicha not what we wash a case is not present. But it would be desirable to hear from you about it or this that will calm down.: not oral not what not :. between breasts so has put without a condom. But I tongue kissed her, then tongue so kissed its or her breasts, still as that mine 2 fingers superficially where that of 1 sm were at it or her inside, but I water it vydelene on fingers not soaps, and have simply wiped and after some minutes continued to compress breasts and such pose to finish the certificate or act, that is have poured out a semen on it or her :.. Can at such contact will catch vichom? Whether: we wash a case risk?... Simply I here read that virus :. I can from vulval or vaginal vydelenijah too be pure or clean has wiped these or it 2 fingers (by the way there only were allocation and not what bloods were not) and where those 2-3 minutes only later with these fingers which has wiped has touched to it or her : with such arm or hand has not touched a head of a member and in general to a member. .: already more than 15 years after the husband had what sex contact. Conducts decent or considerable home life with the children:. where that 1.5 year ago it was surveyed on a HIV (the Result negative) to go abroad. There she worked as the nurse and cleaned or removed the house. Meanwhile it was not surveyed on venereal illnesses or diseases. But glavnee vicha we wash a case was not, very much I am afraid. Here has already passed or has already taken place as a week but there are headaches, a neck, ears hurt, a chin, a throat not so, weariness : I know from what all this. Thanks in advance for the answer

weekend
07.05.2005, 00:37
At once I shall tell or say - I not the doctor, but it seems doctor to be here is not necessary to respond.

And so - mine to you advice or council - is better to close this page somewhat quicker. On myself I know - you will start to read - you will not stop. Then you will start to search for signs - all you will re-read and on yourself to try on. Then all these signs at yourself you will find. The phobia then will begin, and together with her and to live it will not want (here already the some people up to the analysis dream that their bus has brought down). And all in such spirit.

This all was IMHO so excuse, if that, but not zamorachivajsja

MURENA69
18.05.2005, 14:01
Tastefully.

15 years.

The risk is not present.

mans
31.05.2005, 03:30
It that a forum about it. And what for such details. I hope you these or it two fingers not whom did not concern or touch.

Downpour
31.05.2005, 10:18
She already more than 15 years after the husband had what sex contact.

Opiat the grandmother, whether that

... Where that of 1 sm were at it or her inside....

... And where those 2-3 minutes only later with these fingers which has wiped has touched to it or her :...

And in general neplohaia ideia to take with soboi in bed a stop watch lineiku...

And a notebook too

kav
04.06.2005, 06:02
Yes, you are dared or laugh, and is not so ridiculous, both was, and has told:

EVSU
14.06.2005, 13:59
SHCHas it is exact smaterjus... Hold me!!! Mlja... How much morons on light.....!!! Enrages simply/and so I the quietest little man on all light =)/What for to write such bosh.... " Between breasts " fie... luzer besides.....! =))) Is not present so you could not catch!!! A moderator.... " On a horse-radish from a beach " this subject.. Close, delete... And that is exact without mata I shall not manage....!

Dnis
14.06.2005, 18:32
I thought at me here the most interesting case by way of risk, but this guy me the has surpassed-big bow fresh spidofobu.

Karolina
15.06.2005, 04:01
Easy Jess, operates or works vneglasnoe the agreement about nenapadenii between fobami and pluss.

Even if foby read the burial service or inveterate.

koesa@suomi24.f
17.06.2005, 01:23
Well you give Jess, it is not necessary such words expresses, : well I understand that not probably in such a way (contact between breasts) will catch than that but if you up to the extremity or end read there has been written. What is the fingers were at it or her inside and can be, that thus its or her vulval or vaginal allocation have got on its or her skin, and then on a head :. a virus at open air is not fast : that can at me on 99 % it is the Phobia, but not on hundred:. after that contact, more healthy :. than signs : all of negative result.

_
20.06.2005, 12:39
99.99 you will arrange?

And 100 % to you anybody, never and anywhere will not give.

Amine
21.06.2005, 17:24
Mdja... That only you will not read through

mmm2006
22.06.2005, 17:05
Interesting rasskazik to worry there is nothing

parachn
02.07.2005, 01:49

It is necessary... What people different happen... I and weeks cannot without sex with the woman, the tonus falls, all is bad at once around and so on... And here... nda...

BAV
05.07.2005, 09:32
Daaa... The aunt zhalkovato: it is so much years without the muzhik, here like a small holiday was outlined, and has dug or run on any....))). And you, chuvachok, on a course it is better * $ than % pure or clean arms or hand of the house in rubber - and you will "not hurt" or will "not be ill";will "not be sick" after, and partners morally to lower or omit.

You have not caught anything, lay down have a sleep - and all will pass or take place.

fanny
07.07.2005, 13:35
[QUOTE]

It is necessary... What people different happen... I and weeks cannot without sex with the woman, the tonus falls, all is bad at once around and so on... And here... nda...
]

Do not speak as it is 15 years sex of a nem, she to him should tell or say: thanks the sonny of 15 years h... Did not see

Egor
09.07.2005, 21:11
[QUOTE]

]

So current the mould can be picked up

gronin
11.07.2005, 23:28
-th, is primary when fobil (well month so 3-4) did not neigh, has then started to neigh, has then started to collect descriptions of certificates or acts words fobov, I respond, (somehow I shall lay out) Kama Sutra and Emmanuel has simply a rest, and other in sex anybody could not think up such variety of poses, ways, kinds))))))))))

Nizamka
13.07.2005, 05:08
Easy Jess, operates or works vneglasnoe the agreement about nenapadenii between fobami and pluss.

Even if foby read the burial service or inveterate.

Mlin... Well how much they still will be such h... nju to write.... mlin words are not present.....! Enrages simply such... r.. r...!

Tanti
14.07.2005, 10:24
Oh, a pancake ussykalsja minutes 5. Though in vain probably, I in fact promezh sisek did not try or taste that

Inna B
16.07.2005, 20:23
Vadim,

Probability of infection of 0,00001 %.

Tell or Say, it is simply interesting to me, by style of your letter you from Caucasus?

valdis
16.07.2005, 21:15
He.. he.. And that on Caucasus sex between breasts is very popular... ha.. ha... Oh I can not... Ridiculously.... As.... ha.. ha.. =)))

rischat
17.07.2005, 09:54
Good afternoon. Please the answer to my question. Can also risk of infection vicha not what we wash a case is not present. But it would be desirable to hear from you about it or this that will calm down.: not oral not what not :. between breasts so has put without a condom. But I tongue kissed her, then tongue so kissed its or her breasts, still as that mine 2 fingers superficially where that of 1 sm were at it or her inside, but I water it vydelene on fingers not soaps, and have simply wiped and after some minutes continued to compress breasts and such pose to finish the certificate or act, that is have poured out a semen on it or her :.. Can at such contact will catch vichom? Whether: we wash a case risk?... Simply I here read that virus :. I can from vulval or vaginal vydelenijah too be pure or clean has wiped these or it 2 fingers (by the way there only were allocation and not what bloods were not) and where those 2-3 minutes only later with these fingers which has wiped has touched to it or her : with such arm or hand has not touched a head of a member and in general to a member. .: already more than 15 years after the husband had what sex contact. Conducts decent or considerable home life with the children:. where that 1.5 year ago it was surveyed on a HIV (the Result negative) to go abroad. There she worked as the nurse and cleaned or removed the house. Meanwhile it was not surveyed on venereal illnesses or diseases. But glavnee vicha we wash a case was not, very much I am afraid. Here has already passed or has already taken place as a week but there are headaches, a neck, ears hurt, a chin, a throat not so, weariness : I know from what all this. Thanks in advance for the answer

Abrupt that pepper, today has read through your letter on a site a ***.ru-on our way has gone, here have not convinced, has solved there -has calmed down?

I wish any more fobit!

anton marulin
17.07.2005, 14:13
Jess, I have asked about style in which the letter, instead of on features of reception of pleasure has been written

Lyudmila
18.07.2005, 08:54
Jess, I have asked about style in which the letter, instead of on features of reception of pleasure has been written

Well.. A moustache.. Now can shoot me on a place! Fyr!