PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That with you people!

Toriko
24.11.2004, 16:24
I do not understand, I know about a problem not ponaslyshe and only today have come on a site http: // virtu-virus.narod.ru/index.html. What to do or make guys when make profit of pavor of people before unknown persons or person our medicine! My God, that I perezhia, and appear you die of treatment, instead of for nonexistent illness or disease, that ee occurs or happens to medicine, there is FSB and politicians or politics not only houses blow up, but also people poison or persecute with medicines, I in it believe, I see it every day. We for politicians meat for experiences and an agent of a profit!

Proximon
24.12.2004, 14:16
Yes, and who nevertheless does not trust that that very similar on the truth, I advise to reconsider CHestilishche and 52 degrees on Forengejtu! I so am happy, that now I have hotjaby any real prospect!

24.01.2005, 01:00
Lija,

I very long ago did not drop in under this "your" link but as we we know a problem " not ponaslyshe " we should consider, that Gallo and Djusberg - old virologic enemies. Thus Djusberg the person, undoubtedly, more deserved. A problem that it or he with srediny 80 does not have equipment to recheck Gallo. All not so is simple. Experiment on allocation of the most mean virus from a tissue costs or stands millions dollars. At Djusberga money is not present more. He has made some great opening, including on retrovirusam, but has then turned sour. Gallo - the scientist arrogant, put forward in due time the virus theory lejkimii which has crushed Djusberg and has received huge grants. Now wins Gallo. It is better to listen to that Europeans speak, especially the Frenchmen - they under a pipe of the USA do not sing and spend huge money for virologic researches.

About what I think the French scientists, I shall not speak - a miscellaneous they think. Walk on a network hardly further, than here this your link which appears at a forum with a regularity once a week

max_rain
31.03.2005, 12:15
Certainly, and why you believe not what they write, and in that that speak you? AZT it is applied to treatment, but it is a poison or venom, unless is not present?!

Married couple
03.04.2005, 12:54
Unless you never heard, that out-patient departments have the contract with drugstores, on sales of dear or expensive medicines, it by the way not from the link, and from a life!

Lenokkkk
23.04.2005, 00:23
Can it is simple to these animals favourably that people knew nothing! In fact it is huge money! As well as war in the Chechen Republic, as well as explosions in Moscow! Someone receives money, and someone dies!

Miracle
09.05.2005, 23:04
Lija,

At whom are a HIV and to that therapy (for gos is offered. The bill only in Moscow, in other cities - at own expense, and is some thousand dollars a year at the best), those possess the information. At them is both the Internet and knowledge of foreign tongues to read all to the concept in the original, etc. at whom this all is not present - to that therapy and it is too expensive, i.e. they are a priori relieved of those medicines which you name a poison or venom.

Thus, at us in the Russian Federation people accept/not accept therapy absolutely meaningly, having all completeness of the information since it is a question of their life/mors. As a rule, the provided HIV + (having an opportunity it is treated) live for many years more longly, than not provided. Anyway, at us in the Russian Federation.

Light
24.06.2005, 04:04
You considered or counted them? Or you believe besides to that that speak and write?

ulja
12.07.2005, 18:22
2. Narcotics, which in itself are toxic for immune cells. And any virus of an immunodeficiency here at anything. The immune system collapses or is blasted from narcotics, instead of from a virus. And to speak it is necessary about epidemic of a narcomania. She is valid "plague" of extremity or end XX and the beginnings of XXI century, instead of a mythical virus, to catch which it is not possible within 20 years. It is impossible to catch what does not exist.

3. Ecological factors: radiation, air pollution by industrial wastes, exhaust gases; the chemicals applied in a life and an agriculture.

4. Alimentary preservatives and other substances added in nutrition

Kuzja
12.07.2005, 19:46
Lija,

Narcotics, from present at a forum positive, anybody (behind one-two exceptions) does not accept.

All population of this or that region is subject to other factors. The HIV is recorded far not at all...

You put forward incorrect objections of standard concept vich/??na. There are counterarguments from which mister Pokrovsky of an arm or a hand upwards lifts (though it is not peculiar to him). But these arguments lay within the limits of virology, instead of in reasonings on a bionomics and narcotics (in China opiates smoke since times B.C. - and what?).

Be confused, esteem hardly more. Begin with a pop-music. For example, Sazonov and Dmitriev (it seems, Dmitriev - shodu write, and is exact the second co-author do not remember) " AIDS: the verdict is cancelled ", 2002. Then, start to read clauses or articles in Nature - too a pop-music as a matter of fact. Then become interested in concrete jobs of conformists and dissidents. And then come back and we shall discuss.

litvin_a
13.07.2005, 19:53
And that fact, that within 20 years cannot create a vaccine from ostensibly existing virus, speaks only about one - there is no virus of which it or she can be made. This direct proof lozhnosti the theories, imposed to all world.

And no medicinal preparation will be created for treatment of illness or disease under the name "HIV-" as there is no this becoming infected, and there are ruined lives in what not povinnyh people and they will be and in the further if to not stop this "VICHevsky" bespredel.

Lis
14.07.2005, 23:25
From stories of eyewitnesses: " Many times I tried to meet academician V.V.pokrovskim. He was for me last hope. At last, in 2000 the academician has accepted me. I have shown him results of last analyses, have explained, that my son is healthy, and has asked to remove or take off the diagnosis of a HIV-infection. And he speaks me: " the Case not ordinary, but the fact remains the fact. According to all available information, the person can be infected, to infect others, but itself to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick... Still the academician strongly was surprised: " As it is an organism so longly resists to a HIV? " And in the extremity or end of our conversation he suddenly has declared: " Know, probably, very small dose of a virus has got in a blood of your son ". After these words I was stunned literally... I have come to a star of a science! And he speaks me about " a small dose of a virus "!

Ah yes pokrovsky, ah yes well done the Academician, probably, knows, that, for example, for infection with a virus of a hepatitis In enough 0,0001 the infected blood (in one cube 1012 particles of a virus contain). Where it is less...

"

npodsekin
18.07.2005, 07:53
Ignoring of an existing problem, closing on it or her eyes, here it is certainly correct! On "chelovecheski"! S@moS@d