PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question which for a long time wished to ask

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5

Ksen
25.11.2004, 00:51
Friends,

One more disturbing or alarming zvonochek.

The matter is that earlier I had chronically a stuffy nose, constantly. After this illness or disease zalozhennost otsutsvtuet as a class. The question in the following, at falling immunki a rhinitis vanishes? Is not present bolshche green soplej? How low immunity influences a cold. That is whether the person falls or is ill more quickly at niznom immunity, i.e. there is a rhinitis or simply it is accompanied by rise in temperature. What knows?

Mafia
29.11.2004, 02:33
Somebody, you of zamuchaesh and all others

Well at what here a nose?! Listen, and you can on the immune status the analysis will make, and? He in fact destiny does not decide and to prepare itself(himself) for it or him;them especially so it is not necessary... But if that God forbid that you already will have a test on statutusu at baseline? And most likely he will calm you, if will show normal result.

annrsdc
08.12.2004, 13:52
The analysis on the immune status gives nothing. The immune status can is strong menjatsja even within day. No. At once I shall hand over the analysis. Well an interesting question....

Natalip
16.12.2004, 19:25
Somebody, imunka so strongly would fall what even soplej was.

Toljan
23.12.2004, 11:35
Calm down you and? Has got already all.

dm223
30.12.2004, 20:29
Dear Skilled!

I to you did not stick. And you to me do not stick. It is good? If I to you have particularly got, do not read my posts. Well?

Success to you!

With Hope for comprehension,

Somebody

_
04.01.2005, 00:44
Somebody

You though were glad or pleased to that the nose is not incorporated, at me tazhe a problem, a nose is incorporated constantly, I would be pleased, to that, have what is it passed or what is it taken place, have bothered with Halazolinum and Naphthyzinum in a pocket to go.))

p.oleg
06.01.2005, 22:50
Liss,

Yes all at me like quite good now. To surrender it is necessary to go. Not signs at me were, and illness or disease was any. I crept literally. Has got me nyt, to be afraid only. Constantly I wait, that something will get out. I shall go already soon! I can not already sit. Will be that will be. You will change nothing already. Signs you will not alter. And that it is possible so to go in cycles, that really the roof will escape...

gulika
09.01.2005, 15:07
And I thought I one such)) With a nose)) Well immunka and sopli it was strong))

Dimitry
11.01.2005, 08:14
Somebody

At you term what?

Noisy
16.01.2005, 21:59
Yes well you... Know as me hrenovo was! I realon hurted or was ill;was sick. I thought I shall die. In total twisted! I not have thought up all.... All has begun when it is necessary! Features! To you it is ridiculous All. And me is not present. To me it is absolutely unhumorous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salamander
22.01.2005, 11:00
As though it nothing me here, I sit I have a good time... Yes it is not necessary for me nifiga... Understand. A pancake! There is nothing it to be more! And to you it is ridiculous, you will receive the minus... Ugu. Features! All has failed!

onoto
22.01.2005, 22:23
I shall hand over it or him also all hope will be gone for ever! Understand!

Mark
24.01.2005, 21:21
Somebody

At you on a course in general brains have on one side fallen down, where you here see neighing people????

JareK
31.01.2005, 20:44
Somebody

From what you have taken, what you +???, the doctor was, remember and acquire a HIV has no specific signs, such symptomatology can be caused or cause by mass inf. Diseases, also will suffice nyt, you the muzhik, N-mine, take itself in arms or hand and go today surrender!

Natysya
03.02.2005, 14:21

Et for what?

Cayotsha
04.02.2005, 00:42
Yes for what?

olmy
05.02.2005, 08:23
I too have not understood for what.

Elle
12.02.2005, 15:03
Moderator, it is valid for what?! And I have not understood. At you it's OK today?

baksan
15.02.2005, 03:34
Was not big mat from Ltssa shchas to find it or him I can not, vidat has corrected))

KLEO
21.02.2005, 21:17
Friends,

I am simple too not durachok. And my doctor not the little fool. She has made a helpless gesture and skazla, but there can not be that at you a HIV... Because even she has understood, that all specifies it. I would not creep from chlamydias and so forth chicken-feed of one and a half month. Does not happen so, at here all on the face. Simply you possibly think, that I to myself signs have thought up all. No. I also did not think of it or this in general. To me to spit on signs. I as spoke at me not a neck hurted or was ill;was sick. I rose since morning thought nothing in general, I sljudmi could not communicate... These are chlamydias... Or that else...

It is given
26.02.2005, 23:04
Rhinitis? Well also what? At me chronic. That becomes aggravated, improves. In the summer or has no value or meaning;importance in the winter. And the genyantritis sometimes happens quite often... Once such was, that the temperature 40 was... Really, there is no rhinitis - be pleased!

Somebody, and hosh I for you shall hand over the analysis?))))

Excuse, if has unsuccessfully joked.

Go and hand over and be not excruciated. It is not terrible.

Uncertainty also will pass or take place. And you blood from a vein can are afraid to hand over? I here always up to this case was afraid... But now... As if is not present in the world of entertainment more cheerfully...

qqq
28.02.2005, 10:09
I not am afraid of it or this!

Malena
01.03.2005, 02:48
Somebody, and you know what signs at SCMV, at SIV, at HTLV, at simple herpes, at EBV? And here you esteem! They too real! I assure you on a HIV similar up to it is impossible! Nobody doubts, that to you was real very badly and that you hurted or was ill;was sick, but I personally nevertheless doubt, that at you a HIV, and is exact to you of anything tell or say all the same I can not, therefore as it is necessary to hand over the analysis to speak.

Is better think what you the reason and how, the illness or disease you will search, if suddenly the analysis will take away from you your liked HIV!

Sasch
06.03.2005, 00:00
Somebody wrote:

> Friends,

>

> I am simple too not durachok. And my doctor not the little fool. She has dissolved

> Arms or Hand and skazla, but cannot be that at you a HIV... Because

> Even she has understood, that all specifies it.

As we like to develop the fobjashchej fontaziej sobiytija ((.

I would not creep from

> Chlamydias and so forth chicken-feed of one and a half month. Does not happen so, at here all

> On the face.

Not the fact and I did not know it, that you Dohtor, that can all and all)).

Simply you possibly think, that I to yourselves all

> Signs has thought up. No. I also did not think of it or this in general. To me

> To spit on signs. I as spoke at me not a neck hurted or was ill;was sick.

And it is good that it at tja does not hurt, and zabolit God forbid I give 100 percent or interests that you will start to be fooled. Here it already the fact!!!

I

> There was since morning thought nothing in general, I sljudmi to communicate

> Could not... These are chlamydias... Or that else...

Yes as it is possible gorit, what is it, if you will not deign even that that to check up and what that to exclude? Tyzh on how much I know dazh on IPPP did not surrender and about what speech that? You Mean so concern to it or this.