PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Medicine..

Nikolja
22.01.2005, 04:53
And as you consider or count: whether will find a medicine for a HIV? And at whom what ideas in this occasion?

Veronika_G.
03.04.2005, 22:49
The medicine already is, but if it is a question of full treatment apparently, the bases for optimism in the near future it is not expected.

Reginchik
17.04.2005, 09:26
Greetings to all!

Well if at you interest to ideas, instead of to obryvkam the information which have been removed or which have been taken off with " bad quality retransmitters ", here to you some my ideas in this occasion.

1. About objective parameters of efficiency of treatment of a HIV.

Considering specificity of diagnostics of a HIV, it is necessary to recognize as parameters of efficiency consecutive depression of a virus load and as consequence or investigation "negative" PTSR, with the subsequent deducing or removing from an organism of an antigen revealed or taped IFA. And this effect should be initiated only by therapy, instead of be observed on a background of regular reception.

2. The HIV causes AIDS.

Having agreed with it or this, it is necessary to realize and accept the following.

AIDS are the serious diseases connected with destruction immmuniteta, such as tubik, a cancer, a sarcoma, etc.

Having achieved effect about which it was spoken above - we shall not win these diseases, we shall probably simply lower risk of occurrence.

3. About itself.

I live with the diagnosis more year.

For the present or true moment, I firmly know, that even if tomorrow to me In the Center will tell or say - obana, and analyses that by way of nobody will remove or take off me from the account, (remedially it is stipulated only for newborns). But business not in it or this. Now 1 person knows about the diagnosis except for me and doctors only. And if suddenly there will be such TOMORROW I to anybody of anything about it or this shall not tell or say, except for this person. I shall simply dismiss it as a terrible dream and I shall be and to live further which normal life I live now that and all rest I wish.

P.S. About a cancer would tell or say, about tubik would tell or say. And itself would tell, that knew.

And about treatment from a HIV I shall not tell or say.

As absolutely a brain to people zasrali.

Who and what for has created a psychological crystallization:

HIV-narcotics-homoeroticism-prostitution?

The group of risk is a group at which there is a risk, bolshshe it is less. He is as the fact. The risk hvatanut a HIV is at Everyone. (or we shall tell or say so, risk to receive the positive status as it is pleasant to that)

And there are groups of the RAISED or INCREASED risk. As though njuansik but if he would be sounded in conformity with the true value or meaning;importance, systems with digital codes instead of FIO simply would not exist. Well and time she is, probably to that that she is necessary.

... Yes, and never read at breakfast the Soviet newspapers!;)

dubensky
16.07.2005, 00:15
))))))))))))))))))

Syoma... Yes you rasslabsja. I so that have responded the girl. She was interested in ideas. Which therefore ideas also are, that they do not need to be removed or be taken out anywhere. It is a product of ideational or cogitative activity of the person. Syoma, reading is absolutely another. When will bother the fool to include and dull to play, it is possible or probable at you too it will turn out.

And so, especially after your last link - you to me are uninteresting neither as the opponent, nor as the interlocutor. I more year live " under nomerochkom ", not term certainly but which that it is possible to have time to understand as a matter of fact problems.

- it actually already "last" in spite of that speaks and does or makes my "narcotic" past in this direction official medicine. And for me it is the real fact which gives me the basis to doubt in many respects, that the same official medicine about vich/??n speaks

Not having real acknowledgement or confirmation told or said.

So you can dazhem not try more me "to cling". I shall not respond.

Go better Syoma, continue to earn "ochyochki" at "fobov". There at you rolls. Though in the original that you speak all sounds more precisely and more plausibly, people in stressful situations cannot

It is critical and adequately to estimate or appreciate the acting information....

And, apparently, it what for that is necessary to you...

Well and a flag to you in arms or hand Simeon Semyonych.

* "Michael Svetlov" tsigel, tsigel, ah - lju-*

P.S. I do not know why I can not come on old uchyotke - just in case to the Moderator low bow to the ground)))

dzhudi
16.07.2005, 11:52
Golem,

Not absolutely clearly about what you speak " last link ", as other your ideas (probably nevertheless it some kind of art - skill clearly to state of what you think) are not clear also, but believe, I somehow shall go through loss of your interest to disputes or spores with me.

You speak, that the official medicine has no proofs and deny everything, that objectively proves the official point of view. Give we shall go by contradiction. What proofs in favour of your point of view? Whether it seems to you, what they do not exist at all, short of your incoherent ideas?

Recover!

USR
17.07.2005, 11:00
golem,

" About a cancer would tell or say, about tubik would tell or say. And itself would tell, that knew.

And about treatment from a HIV I shall not tell or say.

As absolutely a brain to people zasrali. "

And you for the beginning recover! Aha?

" About objective parameters of efficiency of treatment of a HIV.

Considering specificity of diagnostics of a HIV, it is necessary to recognize as parameters of efficiency consecutive depression of a virus load and as consequence or investigation "negative" PTSR, with the subsequent deducing or removing from an organism of an antigen revealed or taped IFA. And this effect should be initiated only by therapy, instead of be observed on a background of regular reception. "

Especially here it: " with the subsequent deducing or removing from an organism of an antigen revealed or taped IFA. "

The antigen "is deduced" or removed" from an organism? IFA reveals or taps an antigen? Or antibodies all the same?

And it: " And this effect should be initiated only by therapy, instead of be observed on a background of regular reception. "

What effect so istalos not clear... " To be observed on a background of regular reception " THAT? Reception at the doctor?

" Having achieved effect about which it was spoken above - we shall not win these diseases, we shall probably simply lower risk of occurrence. "

What effect?!

You and not nauchlsja still to state the ideas distinctly and precisely?

These or It have been removed or have been taken off from what quality of "retransmitters" obryvki ideas?