PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment

sova
07.06.2005, 13:12
At me a question: here chel it is infected by a HIV, the organism forces throws all on struggle against this illness or disease. If at this time he falls or is ill well type a throat hurts, if these diseases to not treat herpes they will not pass or not take place? I.e. the organism in general on them does not turn attention?

Andi

Fatina
22.06.2005, 09:59
You all are soared, at you all ok.

Andreyka
04.07.2005, 15:10
Turns, certainly, only on it it is required to more time, therefore it is necessary to him to help or assist.

Alla
06.07.2005, 03:14
Andi:

It is not tired with the negative analysis from VICHa to be treated?

No, the organism about them does not forget, in parallel struggles from a HIV, etc. sores. And they will pass or take place or they should be treated depends on a sore and a status immunnnoj systems.

Lefgren
14.07.2005, 01:21
And zaviraks on what? (he atsiklovir) mazh it or him the labiums in time, or drink in tablets. The herpes he at ljubih longly keep both at healthy and at + .tak that it or he needs to be cut off in time ointment. And in general zaviraks it is necessary to wear with itself in kosmetichke.

Lefan
17.07.2005, 10:27
Yes it is clear, that term.. I and here herpes already almost mesjach do not pass or take place 5 days of that.. More correctly as: he has almost passed or has almost taken place, small ranka but earlier I peeled or fleeced also anything, now the pancake does not heal (((((again to surrender....