PDA

Просмотр полной версии : What to do or make?

u4you
18.01.2005, 23:37
Misters!

I now in a distance from Moscow! But I continue myself hrenovo chuvstovat. The throat at all does not release or let off. Has got already. A stomach digest can nothing. Roofing felts a diarrhea, roofing felts a constipation Not clearly. Vyskachilo still red education from the interior of a cuticle of a head. Does not hurt. Red color, dense 5 mm somewhere. Features, all ideas on it or this. To not be ill here absolutely.

tatochka
13.02.2005, 15:53
Check up on a lues

NECESSARILY

Natilla
03.04.2005, 08:58
Ugu, the symptomatology on a lues is very similar

Jaroslav
01.06.2005, 00:02
Lues shchas treat for 3 nyxes. Better 10 times a lues, than 1 r. A clamidiosis!! 1

Esprit
10.06.2005, 08:35
The racer

And it is better in general than anything.

egora
12.06.2005, 04:00
Eh, Misters!

How to live so? To Me so has bothered to hurt or be ill;be sick! Earlier I was such cheerful person, and now circumstances have knocked down me. I weigh itself obshchupyvaju, I look reaction of a stomach to nutrition. I am constantly afflicted. I think, that has reconciled. You can speak, what is it all nonsense, a phobia. But I never usually am ill or sick. I can go in the winter in a T-short! And privika at me dorogushchaja from a flu is! And at here has fallen down. A month I any. Happened on couple of days will release or let off. Then again. A throat! A stomach! As has bothered! I have made for myself the decision, I shall go on Sokolinku at once the analysis to do or make. Though to doctors I shall communicate normalnyimi. I can not so more. The life goes by me. Constantly I sit away from all and I am silent. And all this with me happens exactly in a month. Such concurrences does not happen! The analysis, misters, only the analysis. There is no other output or exit from this vicious circle! For me is unique to surrender important there where me will understand! Where I could get support.

Schwarz
19.06.2005, 10:29
Lues for three nyxes do not treat!!! This preparation - only for the certain kinds!!!

Also a lues do not treat in private or individual cabinets or studies - they do not have license and bases if offer - send far. Money will tear off, and in half a year - it will again be shown, or will pass in the chronic form.

If the analysis will show sensitivity to this preparation - it is possible and three nyxes. And so - in KVD, there quite normal doctors, three weeks pennitsilina and more something and a moustache will be at the order.

zubofff
23.06.2005, 11:24
If so yourself you will exhaust - that indeed you will be ill and sljazhesh. Hand over all over again the analysis. I do not know, it is connected with a HIV or not, at me a picture absolutely other: if earlier I constantly hurted or was ill;was sick, an angina, a bronchitis; that now, I am afraid to maleficiate, I do not remember when last time hurted or was ill;was sick. I can more attention have started to give health?! There is nobody from a HIV + such it is not observed?

Snezhana
08.07.2005, 03:54
I would forget with such udovolsvtiem, but as me kolbaislo in the beginning of this month. As vsmpomnju, I wake up, all joints hurt, temperature, a throat cut so, that the voice passed to rhonchus. Simpotomy really usual flu only without soplej and temperature not such high. It was bad first two weeks. Has then started to release or let off. And now the periods...

Nivelir
17.07.2005, 09:53
u tebia vse eti bolia4ki na nervnoj po4ve vilaziut, u menia ostraia stadia bila 4erez 3 mes. i proshla on kak prostoj gripp, ni u kogo pri ostroj stadii ne derghatsia simptomi zelij mesiaz, tak 4to uspokojsia i zabud ', 4to u tebia moghet bit ' vi4.vsego xoroshego.