PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to communicate with men? Prompt

Svekl
20.02.2005, 00:44
I "+" 3 years also cannot solve for myself a problem of dialogue with an opposite floor in any way. Not all life to run from muzhiks (forgive or excuse for bonalnost). hochetsja to hear from you advice or councils as you leave this situation. In advance thanks for advice or council.

BSI
04.03.2005, 23:55
Listen a cat, at you not on a forehead you are written that a HIV +! To communicate as everyone communicate, you three years + and what for eto time with anybody from men did not communicate??

Basil
27.03.2005, 06:30
On how much I know, many "+" solve this problem that search to itself for partners with "+". And in general it is possible for you to advise to communicate also as well as communicated earlier, it is simple if reaches sex with "-", it is necessary to be protected, and to warn the person it is necessary - far not for all "-" the HIV is a handicap for love. Vobshchem to solve to you.

Nekrasov
25.06.2005, 00:46
You nepodskazhish as to make it, at them tablets weigh " I your second half "?

Mysh
04.07.2005, 10:14
And they also sit also the same drive...

Garik221
17.07.2005, 09:51
Cat! Very individually-happen people which understand all, and happen such which from a word vich run from all legs or foots and 2 hours then ottirajutsja in bathing (such more). If you want lungs and neobjazyvajushchih attitudes or relations)

, That it at all a problem and if it would be desirable that that of more serious I personally think that it is better to find +