PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vs happens!:)

Страницы : [1] 2

Artiom
14.05.2005, 02:30
Has passed or Has taken place two weeks. The analysis is ready. Positive.

Now a life anew.

Question - as?

TDK
26.05.2005, 00:36
Well if it is necessary to live sense of humour that still longly.

Do not hurry up yet with conclusions, the analysis what "+"?

Ester
27.05.2005, 22:19
Yes I do not know what. In Sklife did or made. Have detained for a week. Now have told or said, that it is necessary to take from them a direction and on Sokolinku to go. To hand over again. For a guarantee

Eh. Where my brains)

Darya
28.05.2005, 23:14
Ehaj zdavaj... If to prove to be true.. Well... A life on it or this not zakanchivaetsja!!!!

Write can than we shall help or assist...

Young fox
29.05.2005, 01:28
Yes than here you will help or assist

Now all depends about itself. And from money. And money too from me depend

Well... Years 10 that, will be given by the god, shall stretch

So simply we shall not surrender.

PapaDima
31.05.2005, 12:42
Well it is direct taki and 10... Not druzhek you to itself do not think.. And that then will nothing.. One too to itself(himself) for 10 years of plans nazagodal already 15 goes and he all is alive)

And money they in any case are necessary.. You I as have understood from Moscow here to you have carried tirapija in the future free-of-charge is provided... And of groups of everyones it is full where vichevye...

Artem
04.06.2005, 20:47
Live as veins before, anything fatal in your life has not occured or happened! The Life proceeds, live and be pleased to each instant. Try nothing to analyze, blame nobody in happened, including itself! Accept all as is. Will pass or take place a few or a little;little bit time, and you will calm down, will start to look at the world absolutely other eyes, will take pleasure in many things which before you perceived as due. At you the second respiration as though will open. Believe, all will be good, if you, certainly, it or this will want!

If will be, what that questions - write, I shall be glad to respond and support or maintain!

alexx1969
09.06.2005, 08:54
Know. I voobshchem those three months prepared.

As acute stalija has begun (and I at once to suspect the beginnings) so I was mentally going to and calmed down or mentally going to and abirritated.

So, when to me today have told or said, that +, I in a syncope have not fallen. An another matter, that I not a fig do not know what to do or make, where to go and how to be treated. Now in fact even to dental is simple so to not descend or go. Everywhere it is necessary to speak about it or this.

I am morally ready. On walls I do not rush. And here what to do or make and how correctly to live yet I do not know. In sense of any diets and the order of a life.

palex
10.06.2005, 15:00
Well for the beginning it is necessary to be registered....

There kstate and dental is and for a lava of a seal mona normal to put....

And diets more useful less harmful.... Well and fiber certainly eat more... More shortly that that is good for an organism well for you...

You can on sajtaam polazit on groups descend or go with children or guys devchenkami poznakomishsja... Experience podeljatsja...

On the account rise obezatelno.. It is necessary for you.. Dynamics or changes of illness or disease to look.. Well and in the further when to be necessary tirapija... Well and in general... Doctors there very good...

inna3
12.06.2005, 03:37
And where on the account to rise? Where to go that for this purpose? And only one place what that or a choice is?

MaBK
17.06.2005, 00:08
" Now in fact even to dental it is simple so it is necessary to not descend or go Everywhere to speak about it or this " and from what it is pores you it is obliged to do or make it?

25.06.2005, 14:33
Infected at reception (just at the stomatologist) it is obliged to warn.

As job of the stomatologist is considered the most dangerous in this sense.

Body height
02.07.2005, 02:52
blin... ti Paren ' molodec... ja bi ne mog tak trezvo mislit ' posle polu4enija pljusa... zaviduju... sil'nij xarakter...

Alex Baburin
02.07.2005, 15:48
et type the instruction such is?))) item or point the first - vichinfitsirovannyj is obliged.... Item or point of the second....)))) where you subtracted or deducted it?

Afina
07.07.2005, 14:23
nikto nikomu ne objazan... prosto 4elovek 4uvstvujet otvetstvennost '...

blin, kstati, eta glupaja statistaika pereda4i virusa pri polovom kontakte podtalkivajet mnogix vstupat ' v svjaz ' bez prezika, i pri etom ne preduprezhdaja partnjora... mol, pronesjot... zaq menja takzhe reshali... ((((

to zhe samoje budet so stomatologami... tak i budet derzhatsja epidemija, poka ljudi ne budut 4uvstvovat ' otvetstvennosti...

Senja
10.07.2005, 04:40
Come into a chat, shcha we shall develop a subject))))

Dashunya
12.07.2005, 00:21
Leshy! I did not read statistics What for?

I have asked myself also to myself have responded

If what the rubbish me has infected that (unimportantly how and when also who is guilty) that I do not wish to become the same rubbish)

Here and all statistics:)

To live and be pleased...

Here that remains. To live and about others to think. As soon as you will start to think only of yourself, all will end)

Andrey Popov
14.07.2005, 06:51
About statistics in this case I speech at all did not conduct a pancake, as wrote dop about the introduction into communication or connection without rubber and without the prevention or warning of the partner as well as a donorship without the prevention or warning et a separate subject where I shall agree with you what to warn we are obliged, and here about a campaign to the doctor on simple reception at me on this bill other opinion)))

Therefore as instrruktsija about that that doctors are obliged to disinfect all instruments she really exists and any more news is now that the virus cannot exist in an environment long time, he there perishes)) therefore I do not see the special reasons at least for myself to shout at each doctor about that that I +... At least as such threat for associates of I do not consider or I count

Shu
15.07.2005, 05:26
The guy, excuse for an incorrect question, you have caught from one not protected contact?

galca912
15.07.2005, 12:15
2 Guy:

Well done It I about your "statistics".

I while up to the extremity or end yet have not found out have carried by me or not (doubts not unreasonable to torment begin), but it doesn't matter.

When me under the full program kolbasilo I have promised: " What there was and if it then further me this infection WILL not go is fated to me! " I do not know as with doctors, they the truth should carry out the instructions, besides VICHa there is still a heap "prijatnostej", even gepy, which by definition much more hardy and contagious...

16.07.2005, 10:05
Leshemu. Everyone has the right to the opinion

I shall wave H.Da. From the unique.

To the seaman. Here here. For itself it is necessary to not be afraid, and to respond

neonatolog
16.07.2005, 20:21
You the good fellow.

In a usual daily life to you change of the status will not add problems. You will live as usually, well can concern to health more accurately, to be checked periodically, but no more that. And it does not influence a public life at all (if only you will not want it or this)

About dental I with you do not agree. I live in Moscow suburbs, I in city have a dental surgery out-patient department in which me have asked about my diseases only once, on what I have responded them: " I do not know, was not checked. And if I not in a course after me to sterilize not necessarily? " It is more to me than silly questions did not set.

And here in occasion of the responsibility before other people I with you agree completely. It is impossible to risk another's lives.

Success to you in all.

_
16.07.2005, 20:46
About yes Anjujut.. It where tja dazh have asked???

natusya_
16.07.2005, 23:10
Yes-yes, there...))

16.07.2005, 23:10
And you there too for a long time were not, descend or go on excursion, for expansion of an outlook... Will ask by all means.