PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Horror!!! sanknizhka!!! (((

Valentinka
20.01.2005, 21:31
Rebzja... Here and this misfortune has fallen down me... At job demand to make the sanitary book, and there - FLG, difter. Inoculations and... About, horror, the information or inquiry from KVD, that I there not sostaju, and I there sostaju as about + has learned or has found out there ((((((((More shortly, job good to lose it or her I do not want. HELP or ASSIST! ONLY IT SERYOZNO. Crazy ideas do not offer, plizzz. At me even girlfriends are not present, which I can send instead of myself to hand over a blood on vich. I from Peter. Somebody knows, where in Peter it is possible to buy or purchase ready sanknizhku?

Kosh_ka
08.02.2005, 12:17
At me necessity in sanknizhke was never, but earlier in the underground in each transition there were dark persons with objavoj " Diplomas, sanknizhki, etc. ". I, the truth, the last couple of years in the underground do not go (the machine or car on the escalator does not pass or take place), but hardly all these dealers somewhere have disappeared. On Senna at the underground, it is remembered, too such saw somehow time.

gelo
28.02.2005, 21:58
One it is terrible to me to go to these doubtful persons.

Ragimov
28.04.2005, 13:51
Well, not so they and terrible! Not zagryzut

Here a current of money try to not give forward. Well, or even the deposit on a minimum.

Like would cost or stand ento pleasure about 600 roubles.

VovaNich
21.05.2005, 03:25
Any deposits or inclinations, all over again chairs.

julietta2005
16.06.2005, 11:53
ibn Sina

At you deposits or inclinations great kombinatora

Orisha
22.06.2005, 22:50
In Moscow I know....

Sir
03.07.2005, 01:10
sprashivaetsa za4em takie podrobnosti o hiv rabotadatelju?

jasno 4to tolko durak poneset dokument o svoem statuse + znaja, 4to ego srazu uvoljat.

i tem boleee vse mozno kupit.

Apos
06.07.2005, 04:40
If the company good, greater or big, they + all the same will punch yours

Marina_Cvetkova
11.07.2005, 22:08
If boishsja in transition to buy mozhesh to look in an Internet prodovtsov too full you it or him vebmani they to you mail for the book, but is most easier I think to buy or purchase it or her in the bolnichke to take with myself the sum of money N and to try to bribe, the main thing the correct approach and the impressive sum

nnnn
13.07.2005, 19:15
rebzja!!!! ufff, seem, has released or has let off... My idiotic heads itself has bought or purchased sanpasport on all our command... A pancake, and I of a drain of nerves have lost. Idiyoty...

kombi
16.07.2005, 12:15
KRUTO!