PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I am afraid, that could catch.......

Страницы : [1] 2

Inna Nik.
08.01.2005, 21:03
I soon before institute should pass or take place physical examination. Most likely there it will be necessary to hand over the analysis on a HIV. I am afraid for some reason terribly... One month ago I vzasos kissed the person, which HIV-is infected. Only kissed. Whether probably to catch thus??? Everywhere write, cho only at presence ranok in a mouth, but I do not know, whether were at it or him in a mouth any ranki!!!! He is a former narcomaniac, at it or him like AIDS... What to me to do or make???

JJJJJ
10.01.2005, 13:07
At a kiss to catch a HIV it is impossible, he is passed only through a blood. And ranki should be at both of you and should bleed, such to not notice it is impossible. And that that guy the narcomaniac, yet does not speak that he is infected. So do not experience, all for certain by way of.

Anton of M.
24.01.2005, 02:58
Most likely, to hand over it will be necessary the general or common analysis of a blood.

To work that in the underground has gone!

NadZu
15.02.2005, 09:02
At a kiss to catch a HIV it is impossible, he is passed only through a blood. And ranki should be at both of you and should bleed, such to not notice it is impossible. And that that guy the narcomaniac, yet does not speak that he is infected. So do not experience, all for certain by way of.

Clearly... No, well that he is infected is 95 % from 100 %... And about ranki - will silly sound, but to tell the truth, I do not remember, was dark... But most likely they were not. Here I a silly woman.............................

Jek
24.02.2005, 15:31
No, well that he is infected is 95 % from 100 %...

It can define or determine only corresponding or meeting analysis of a blood.

Questions and answers

lakes
12.03.2005, 09:08
[QUOTE]

No, well that he is infected is 95 % from 100 %...

It can define or determine only corresponding or meeting analysis of a blood.

Questions and answers
]

Forgive or Excuse, has not understood... What can define or determine the analysis? Whether I am infected??? Or it you about the young man infected??

ZRV
15.03.2005, 20:19
Accuracy of a possible or probable becoming infected of that guy meant. In general, be not afraid. Pass or take place the analysis, he, for certain, will be negative.

__
23.03.2005, 10:59
Yes I am afraid to pass or take place the analysis.... Terribly I am afraid... Can it is not necessary? I am practically assured, that nothing happens... Simply all peerly some doubts are...... Oh..... I do not know even.... (

Peters
09.04.2005, 12:40
I did not hear, that at entering where or handed over the analysis on a HIV. Usually, general or common analysis and all. No trouble.

To work that in the underground has gone!

Ana
28.04.2005, 10:01
Yes can and I shall not be... Me have simply frightened probably.... And suddenly all is necessary? Not that it is obligatory, and so - for self-complacency...??? I do not know.......... Suddenly I all SO have caught???..................

sheriff
07.05.2005, 11:27
Victoria - takix sluchaev v Rossii ne zaregestrirovano. Eto prakticheski ne vozmozno

Nu a analiz zdaite - PRIVIKAITE ZIT ' VZROSLOI ZIZN'U I XVATIT RASPUSKAT ' SOPLI!

Black-catty
16.05.2005, 22:22
That that guy is infected meant, that, there can not be 95 %. He either is infected, or is not present. And to define or determine it it is possible or probable only having handed over the analysis of a blood on a HIV, instead of "by eye".

Before, chm to ask a question on a forum, it would be necessary to familiarize with questions and answers which hang on a site.

The analysis is not necessary to you. But just in case, doctors do not recommend to kiss vzasos a HIV-infected though cases of transfer of a virus such by it is not fixed or recorded.

b.viki
18.05.2005, 13:45
Source CDC 2005: the Chance will catch a HIV to the man from the woman at single vaginalnom contact (NO CONDOM) is peer 1 to 2000.

Chance to win your number in a steel tape measure 1 to 37.

If you think that have caught at single contact is vseravno what to be assured or confident that you can win in a steel tape measure 54 times successively.

For women - to divide or undresse result on 2.

It is written for the some people here - that they have understood how much far at them there has left a roof.

Address for the professional help yet late.

Also know, that on this site there are people which gives pleasure to observe pavor and psychological excruciatings of others.

rimmskaya
23.05.2005, 07:03
In above specified one of partners of a HIV + on 100 % means that

At absence of the given information in your case or if you besides used a condom - calculation of risk of a HIV + will be similar to calculation of risk of falling of a brick on a head.

andrey81
24.05.2005, 06:21
to OCD'er

Oh, I here have absolutely confused you... The matter is that I know, that this person was the narcomaniac but then we did not know each other... And I of a current heard about all it, but even now when we have already met - EVERYONE speak that at it or him AIDS... Here... I understand what to believe hearings it is impossible - but it not hearings.. It.. Its or his friends.. Narcomaniacs so speak....... Here. Thanks for the answer, but I shall not understand all, WHY doctors everyone do not recommend deep kisses though transfers of a virus THUS it is not registered???

hjxrf
03.06.2005, 09:25
to Nikolai_

And here you have absolutely confused me......... " At absence of the given information in your case or if you besides used a condom - calculation of risk of a HIV + will be similar to calculation of risk of falling of a brick on a head. " - here it has not understood, pochsnite please... And about it or this is " Address for the professional help yet late. " - YOU SERYOZNO???

zamik2
11.06.2005, 22:39
Victoria - eto bilo soobshenie voobshe.

U vas riska nebilo, zabudte.

Professional'naja pomosh imeetsia v vidu psixiator, eto esli sami zabit ' ne smozete.

Slava 303762
18.06.2005, 18:00
Because of arisen neponjatok obedenjaju in one post:

Source CDC 2005: the Chance will catch a HIV to the man from the woman at single vaginalnom contact (NO CONDOM) is peer 1 to 2000.

If you think that have caught at single contact is vseravno what to be assured or confident that you can win in a steel tape measure 54 times successively.

H for the some people here - that they have understood how much far at them there has left a roof.

At absence of the given information in your case or if you besides used a condom - calculation of risk of a HIV + will be similar to calculation of risk of falling of a brick on a head.

Also know, that on this site there are people which gives pleasure to observe pavor and psychological excruciatings of others.

ooo __ 1
25.06.2005, 07:29
to Nikolai_

Thanks, thanks, thanks!!! All has understood!!! Everything, I am not soared any more!!! Have calmed! MANY THANKS!!!!

Yalo
26.06.2005, 18:41
Because of arisen neponjatok obedenjaju in one post:

H for the some people here - that they have understood how much far at them there has left a roof.

The uttermost bosh!!!

First, where it on CDC is spoken about risk at single vaginalnom the contact peer of 0.05 %???!

What for inventions? Various sources, being based on the data received at various researches, spent at various times in the different countries, approve or confirm, that this risk kolebletsja from 0.1 % up to 1.5 % at absence kofaktorov, promoting transfer. CDC never will diminish real risk, and more likely on the contrary.

Secondly comparison with a steel tape measure incorrectly up to is impossible, unless with Russian since rates are a little bit incommensurable. Except for other if winning in a steel tape measure would be so much, how much people have caught from unique times (contrary to resulted or brought infrmatsii) the gaming would stop the existence because of unprofitableness.

It is statistics, but someone in this statistics gets...

In the third for the woman to catch on the same statistics of times in seven it is easier, than the man, because of physiological features (what, nafig, result on two to divide???!!!)

It is not necessary to diminish risk. And the main thing, it is not necessary to give "advice or councils" not knowing about what there is a speech since similar sovetiki border on a crime...

Far it is not necessary to go. At this forum too there were people to whom unique time has sufficed...

As to aftara topa she does not need to hand over the analysis basically (though anybody to forbid it cannot make) even if the partner its or her HIV-positive since the same CDC for all history of a pandemic has registered only the unique case of transfer of a HIV at a kiss, but in this case prisutstvvala the visible blood. For this reason doctors do not recommend wet kisses as precedent once was.

kler
28.06.2005, 01:45
OCD'er - I work on D at present, therefrom and the information.

The chance of transfer of a virus varies every year (do not ask why - longly to explain), a little but varies is if you did not know.

CDC I publish documents with a delay on couple of years therefore a straight line sylki to you I can not give - but here the link from other source which has received the information from CDC - http: // en.wikipdi.org/wiki/Aids

Pay attention that I wrote about a concrete situation - in different situations different chances of transfer.

Yes the some have enough and an once, but it in any way does not contradict that that I have written.

If you though understood something in statistics of greater or big numbers would not do or make such silly applications or statements.

Well for example imagine how much sexual certificates or acts occurs or happens in Russia daily, how much the person lives in Russia and to you it becomes little bit clearer.

I visit or attend this site about three years - and I shall tell or say to you that you good fob, but the bad expert.

So full nonsense govorish you instead of I.

P.S. Excuse for "you".

cvetok_lotosa
29.06.2005, 19:23
OSDer - you do not take offence certainly, but to argue with you on this subject I any more I shall not be - me simply it not interestingly.

Your knowledge are scooped from different sites which data are based on researches of different years and the countries - here therefore at you in a head a russian salad. We shall multiply it by your phobia and not professionalism and we shall receive that that is had. Even if you would have the correct initial information, you vseravno would not know that with her to do or make.

Success

Garpija
06.07.2005, 21:59
N_ikolai,

I too long enough time am at this forum, but something earlier to see you here it was not necessary. What has suddenly broken through? Thanks, certainly, for spent time for attempt to characterize me, but for that time, that I on this site, me was necessary to meet already various, often the opposite points of view on this bill. I dare to assure, that overwhelming majority from them as are far from true, as I from the moon. However you also is not exception. To argue to me especially it is not interesting. But do not think, that so simply to make of me the fool, having thrown or stopped pair words about common truths. I do not need to explain why the risk of transfer of a virus varies year from a year, the same as and from the concrete strain. (by the way, och. It is interesting to learn or find out from so expert person the information from CDC (from not published or hranimogo for family press or seals) about comparative risk to transfer sexual by, well, say, a HIV of group of M of strains E and In?)

Let's admit or allow you really you work in CDC (though with the same success the same about itself could tell or say and). Than objasnjaetsja a delay (simply I am curious) promulgations of the information received CDC on some years? Whether check? I can easily understand why the information on preparations before the termination or ending of all phases of tests is late for the broad audiences, but what for to conceal the information on results of researches to me absolutely not clearly.

The theory of probability and mathematical statistics are included into a basis of my speciality which I, dare to hope, I own not bad, therefore hardly probable I understand in it or this less yours and it still at least. So it is not necessary to trouble itself with an explanation. Is better popytlsja to result or bring a little explanatory or sensible link confirming to the words which obviously do not win from absence of acknowledgement or confirmation. The link on Vikipediju which has an opportunity to correct any interested person up and down as to him will take in head, than dissidents, including happening and at this forum quite often use, is simply frivolous. However, if there was any research (meanwhile I all the same assume, that your words nevertheless on something are based or founded;established) somewhere results of this research should be published already, is possible or probable in specialized medical editions or resources. Here about it or this also there is a speech. If to eat than confirm the idle talk - it would be interesting to familiarize.

" Pay attention that I wrote about a concrete situation - in different situations different chances of transfer. "

- Yes, I have paid attention that the girl asked about risk of transfer of a virus at a deep kiss, and you about a condom have responded her and about risk at sex...

About " to divide or undresse into two " too it has strongly been told or said. Especially coherently, as well as it is necessary to the person not bad understanding in to " statistics of greater or big numbers " and working in CDC (about the last at me something greater or big doubts - do not collect or claim). What to divide or undresse? (" risk 1 to 2000 ") Risk? Numerator? The Denominator? Whether personally I from this phrase and have not understood is easier to the woman to catch or not. Most likely to understand it was possible as: " for the woman twice risk below... ", that is bosh. I shall remind, that thus the question was about risk at a kiss...

In my head there is no russian salad as you would like probably. There all is precise. The information on the different researches spent at various times in the different countries, I have resulted or brought for an illustration of that digit of risk at single sex the contact, named by you (and not able for some reason by anything to be confirmed) still never anywhere and it has been received by nobody (at least this information is inaccessible).

I am afraid to argue with me to you will be really uninteresting".

The most important. " If you think that have caught at single contact is vseravno what to be assured or confident that you can win in a steel tape measure 54 times successively. "

- Here that is a crime. To speak that single sex contact is safe (be not afraid to be engaged in sex with whom has got, all the same from the first to catch a HIV it is impossible is to you I speak - tetushka CHarli from CDC where in cells there live many-many or -a lot of;-much monkeys...) while the core by diffusion of an infection to the world is the sexual way... How it to perceive? It is official point of view CDC? I of a similar liberty at CDC never observed Something... This statement, instead of concrete digit of risk of a becoming infected (in which I am ready to believe at once as soon as I shall have authentic acknowledgement or confirmation), was the reason of that I have written, what is it bosh.

I think those who prochtut it, grains from plevel will be capable to separate.

The further dispute bessmyslenen in a kind of absence of proofs from your party or side.

Serg_pnz
07.07.2005, 20:34
Mda... The Complex or Difficult situation... I do not know to that to believe... But I am exact-is exact-is exact or exact-is exact-precisely;exact is assured of that, (I since small years know it), that it is enough EVEN ONE not PROTECTED CONTACT and a HIV-infection to you is provided!!! About the rest - here I sit, I read, I think over....

Thanks, all taki about kisses all has understood, henceforth I shall cautiously........... I Hope, that all will be good! PAsIbO!

gggg
11.07.2005, 09:32
Not absolutely so, Victoria. It is good, that with a kiss you already have understood all. Your pavor has no ground. And with probability all is simple. She really low. Very much. But as and it is a lot of from what depends. All factors and to not consider. Therefore it is possible to not catch and for 1000 times, and it is possible to catch easily and from unique times. If it and a steel tape measure it is Russian steel tape measure. Those who think, that from an once nothing happens, have quite good chance not from the first so with the third, for example, time to fill up sad statistics. So simply it is not necessary to risk silly once again and all will be good.