PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Party or Set in a drawn game or while the thunder will be not not burst by the muzhik not perekresti

Страницы : [1] 2

Vlad1
08.03.2005, 08:14
Let's continue?

So, the summary of the last of 54 series...

They have met absolutely casually at office, their attitudes or relations have begun that She has sent it or him very far, He built the artful plan of revenge, She the artful plan obolshchenija. He quarrels because of it or her with the employer, its or his civil wife tells to Her, that he "+"... Its or his civil wife comes to Her on a visit... Then secretly to Its or Her mum... And here the most interesting begins... Parents against their occurrings since She is a clear head a beauty, the liked daughter, but with pribabahom, On-about family classes of education, otsidkoj, and Vich + + were married and imet the child... Heat, sopli tears, " still slightly and they will feel Romeo and Juliet "... Following ten series they touchingly try to leave, but alas... And here She understands... Instead of to go all far and to not allow to understand independently all... And about a miracle, comes to conclusion, that in marriage while she in general yet does not want, parents likes... I WISH to meet it or him simply...

In last two series She, has suggested him on to meet less often, to parents has told or said, that it is more with it or him does not meet...

So, a series 55...

08.03.2005, 22:02
Its or His pleasure,

Directly even I do not know... The Longest topic at you. Read, thought much...))))

Actually anything new I shall not tell or say, whether and I do not know I have the right something to advise. Has asked to make continuation more likely not because I think, that something clever I shall add, that is why, that very long the topic has turned out.

Actually I shall simply express the opinion if it certainly can be interesting.

I so think: listen to all and act on the . Generally it would be desirable kratenko and to not repeat.

For the beginning. If you frame the topic, describe any situation and ask the help that have helped or assisted you to understand do not react so sharply in the extremity or end, like that: " Instead of all of you would go or send! I with moustaches. " What then was sense of a topic? Clearly, that much has bothered you also it there was simply time or temporary boring, but in fact you asked advice or council and any person who has written to you the point of view, did not try to make to you something bad. On the contrary, everyone wished you only goods.

Besides people who advised something or expressed the opinion, in many respects in the judgements leaned or based as on your ideas and that you about yourself told, therefore is not clear why you suddenly took offence that someone spoke that your age has no the attitude or relation to business. The matter is that even if you nothing would tell or say about the age, it or he could be guessed on your ideas and on a sort of problems with which you have collided or faced.

Well good, it have driven and to come back to it or this any more we shall not be. I am afraid, that so kratenko as it would be desirable, already, apparently, it will not turn out. Therefore this part I shall interrupt also continuation I shall make in 56-th series...

(Still also it is necessary to work sometimes in breaks between a forum))))

Ingrid
10.03.2005, 04:40
I have seen in your topic two problems, and interconnected. The first and, perhaps, the basic - attitudes or relations with parents. And the second - your young man with whom you like to communicate. In occasion of the first problem has very not bad expressed REX so to repeat it is not meaningful. Only I shall add which that, that has not been shined or covered. problemka it is old as the world: attitudes or relations parents - children. This problem exists centuries or blepharons. Certainly to proceed it is necessary that parents want for you only good. But. You it or him are obliged by much, beginning or starting from the birth, education, cultivation, etc. in process of vzroslenija. However you have grown already and became the adult and independent person, and they cannot go through it or this in any way. On the one hand, it is possible or probable in this situation they in something and are right, though "force" forcing "child" not subject already to their will for the sake of which happiness they lived so much years, to not make a fatal mistake or error in a life. And in it or this they can be understood. Probably and correctly all. Only they do not know how they can dictate the will already adult, though also not skilled or experienced still to the person. To understand them it is possible as and that on the other hand, they, as well as many parents consider or count you as the property and still the child. " As so? Who has dared? There is no, a darling! Sit- with us better and do not dare even to think of any separate private life at least until we shall not die! (and we still whom hosh shall go through...) ". But you "for some reason" would not like to put all life on it, therefore to a course there is a blackmail, threats, impacts below a girdle in calculation that you like them. All is standard. Who in what garazd also happens and is worse, but all is standard enough (an arsenal of methods) and is transparent. " If you will leave - that will return already to cold corpses. If you will not listen to us - we you shall damn that also you will lose parents for ever! ", etc., etc. As I have already told or said, happens and is worse. And so, this second party or side in my opinion also is in a basis of everything, and at the given stage is used for the good of yours though a word "blessing" it would be possible and to write so-called too (the truth at you the young man really not idle time, I therefore have got confused so-called))). Voobshchem legs or foots grow from here. By the way, we should be grateful to parents not only that they have given birth to us and have grown up, and as "are grateful" for many our problems in the future, for the complexes got in the childhood, for subconscious copying of the parents in own private life and for copying and carry of model of behaviour of spouses (parents) to our own families...

So is not only that, for what it is necessary to "thanks" to speak...

Yes voobshchem that it I so have spread an idea on a tree? You know that? Be not too lazy, descend or go to the psychologist. He to you on fingers will depict all your situation (only about the young man of a detail there do not tell, and that psychologists too people and can be biassed) and to you at once all becomes as clear as day. Voobshchem anybody without you will not die also anybody with anybody of anything bad will not make, if at last all the same will occur or happen inevitable and correct, namely the child will cease to be the child, and becomes the independent adult person living separately, on the own earned agents and own mind or wit.

It is necessary to write one more series)))

In occasion of the rest. I hope there was no sensation, what the nose during your life is put or advice or councils I distribute? It simply my opinion.

yanaalan@rol.ru
11.03.2005, 17:58
Well and, perhaps, the last are your attitudes or relations with your young man. Delicate it is necessary to tell or say a question... It only your business and nobody concerns or touches. You can esteem in archive of this forum. Is nonfictional histories much. To you much that have already told and I shall not repeat, and I do not want. I wish to pay only your attention to a post little_monkey, addressed to you and to recommend some times it or him to re-read. She knew about what writes. And generally this all your private affair though to me, that you too seem to to something not only silly, but also dangerous has hammered into a head, but it is your life. Act as you know. Ezzhaj in e-. Study, work. Toward the end that topic you had rather sober view on a thing that pleases though during all topic there was an impression, that you do not hear that you are spoken by people.

Listen to all and act or arrive how you consider it necessary. Success!

Sting
16.03.2005, 00:35
I have read through this your the third already a topic, and only have realized one fact from this history which "has missed" earlier. So it not he to you has told or said what he vich +, and its or his wife? I for some reason thought, what exactly he has told or said. But if he has not told or said at all... Here it really is very bad. To me too have not told or said...

Also you know that? He the person who is more senior than you and which had in a life rather valuable experience - narcotics, prison, vich - (joking apart, is experience very valuable since, having gone through such, the person starts in many respects or much to understand in the dark party or side of a life and the human psychology, not always accessible to more "correct" people). And so, he, having this experience, has not told or said to you about vich. I knew the same people. All horror that he understands that means to not tell or say about vich, in what the situation can develop and that bad can be.

Someone in previous your topic wrote that if he liked you would think of you, would leave you. It so. And "could not" leave is not argument. He is much stronger, than you can present yourself. In comparison by that he has gone through in the life, attitudes or relations with the girl is a chicken-feed from the point of view of gravity of an emotional load that is why it is surmountable.

And so. He, such "skilled or experienced", has not told or said to you about vich. It characterizes it or him from very terrible party or side. I speak you it as the person, which a sign with this problem. You know, after I had an experience connected with dialogue with similar public and set of questions on a subject vich, I always spoke the person about what he can catch and than he risks. At me even ideas were not about that, " to speak or to not speak ". I knew people who used narcotics, have stayed in prison and were sick vich, and some of these people easy spoke another, including to sexual partners, about the diagnosis. And the some people did not speak. In my opinion, in such "trifles" the short of the person, its or his character, any features of its or his person also is shown. Also it is necessary to pay to this attention.

But, alas, many true knowledge to us is given only with our own experience, instead of advice or councils of the kind neigbour, umudrennoj the experience, or not less kind forumchaninov. Whether there are actually wise men, which uchastsja on another's mistakes or errors, instead of on the ? Certainly. All of us such wise men. For example, anybody from us is simple so will not rush under a train for knows, what is it lethally. But nonsense always adjoins to wisdom. And from it or this to not get to anywhere...

Polivin
29.03.2005, 01:05
As you are right, Lady ---unfortunately, simple trues are believed by the few, preferring all to pass on own... (((. Sadly all it (((.

Legion
09.04.2005, 10:36
And here it or this both salt, and tragic element of a life. Otherwise it would be not interesting (

The woman
18.04.2005, 08:46
And I have looked through or have missed this "insignificant" moment too... But all this only confirms opinion of the others, in what I do not wish to climb, though agree with the others.

Rostik
25.04.2005, 01:41
Lady,

No, a little bit not so was, she in the beginning has told or said, I did not begin to speak, that I know, and then he has told or said itself, i.e. in itself... It has turned out so, that we with it or him did not sleep or burn - anything such was not, therefore he and has told or said somewhere weeks through two after have started to meet... On the other hand it or he too can be understood, what for in the first day of acquaintance to inform on the status if we do not do or make anything such that can affect or influence my health...

Good, I tell a following series...

More shortly, we yesterday have become slightly tight, is frank pogovorilinu... vooobshchem I am possible without details, business has terminated that he then has written to me that between all of us is terminated or over that he is more me will not disturb, phone together with simkoj has given in the morning or has sold, I do not know it or this, to the friend... Has talked to its or his friend. They live together, that has told or said, that he was broke in the morning to Ekaterinburg with someone and anything nobody has told or said... Here so...

gordser
05.05.2005, 00:30
Understand, if to me it is history have told from I precisely would advise too, as to me here speak, but I in it or her have got, it when reason with heart not in ladah... Therefore also I want that has passed or has taken place any time, passions uljaglis... To sobriety and clearness in mind or wit became more...

bord1
08.05.2005, 10:10
And still wished to explain the name of a topic.

The party or set in a drawn game is about attitudes or relations with mum. We now talk and basically about the nature-weather a little, in a drawn game - because she has actually achieved the, and I in turn on the sly " swing or pump the rights ", successfully enough...

While the thunder will not burst - the muzhik will not cross... Well here it is possible to understand variously, on the one hand, while something in a life will not occur or happen we on much we do not pay attention, and it would be necessary, possible to understand and literally...

Jena
10.05.2005, 19:22
What will be in following series?... Most it is interesting, it is a life, instead of the Brazilian serial in which it is possible to guess the extremity or end easily...

olegp
17.05.2005, 12:12
Here I consider, that yesterday has told all, and about some words oh as I regret...

(((((((((((((((((((

-----------------------------

Let's live further!

ZHannet
26.05.2005, 08:00
Generally do not climb you in this business. I about a pier. Your person. And he has told to you about a HIV, quite probably, that you already all know that has learned or has found out. And on a fig such zamorochki? Live and be pleased lives, hope that all has managed. You Will contact it or him you will regret precisely!!! Now I am precisely assured or confident of it or this.

mini
31.05.2005, 03:30
And to tell the truth, all I am more convinced, that early to you the bashkoj to live actually. Listen indeed better to parents and do not try.

lenachaka
02.06.2005, 12:36
REX,

You spread my ideas while I do not dare " to learn or teach someone to live "...))))

Nati
04.06.2005, 23:00
REX,

Yes it's OK will be, I always acted reasonably... No, has not learned or has not found out, that I know, there all managed - to be told longly... I am simple to people very easily I become attached and very morbidly attitudes or relations I tear... I so am not able, that time and all... In general, shchas I remember, whom met - very friendly attitudes or relations remained, missed all, then passed or took place time and became good friends...

marinna
08.06.2005, 01:56
REX,

" All has managed ", has not understood? In sense?

infoinfo
08.06.2005, 14:06
Here in fact I understand, that a silly woman! More likely emotions and feelings have released or have let off all, more likely to sober up finally!

SonyaTST
08.06.2005, 17:52
Know, I still here above what reflected, still those voprosik, I understand, that silly and fondly sounds... That I could sdeat for this person is clearly... And that this person should make to prove, that he not on ears hangs up noodles and behaves egoistichno, and just opposite if otmesti that variant, that he will simply let alone me...

NN
14.06.2005, 05:42
All has managed literally He like as has fallen down already. Hope that will not appear

Dmitry Golovach
15.06.2005, 04:27
Its or His pleasure,

I listen to you and I am more and more convinced: all at you by way of (yes-yes, be not surprised). You absolutely normal girl, behave very reasonably, that you can not release or let off in soul or douche of the young man is absolutely naturally. I would be surprised, if was differently. You yet have not done mistakes or errors - did not begin to sleep with it or him, have not left for neo in marriage, have not got married, etc. And that your soul reaches for it or him;them is any more from you depends. Love)) - that you will do or make?

angelica
20.06.2005, 01:04
Seaman,

" little_monkey, addressed to you and to recommend some times it or him to re-read "

The reference has executed, I by the way on it or him still as soon as he have appeared paid repeatedly attention.

AlexBess
25.06.2005, 13:34
REX,

Your hopes were not justified

andrewsss
28.06.2005, 15:27
Enigma,

I simply try to wait... In my life, as a rule always all places time itself on the places... And I now cannot throw the person not only because is enamoured, but also because have got into its or his life, was accepted, conditionally speaking, to help or assist... To sleep we do not sleep, he does not insist, so and catch I cannot, spidofobiej I do not suffer...