PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The use of narcotics and probability of infection

Gennady
28.05.2005, 17:42
Children or Guys! Prompt! First time in a life poprobyval an amphetamine intravenously! Has then realized, that I could catch!

Business was so:

Accepted a narcotic with children or guys, which " in a course of business or affairs "! Has trusted, if so to say it is possible. Voobshchem all over again a powder badjazhilsja with water in glass kolbochke where it or him warmed up. Then each of us owed to the (new, pure or clean) a syringe from this general or common kolbochki to type or collect to itself certain -in points. The guy who did or made it the first, has got a syringe from a pocket, which he already used a syringe before, and has typed or collected to itself. Then I with other guy have typed or collected to itself in sterile syringes.

:- I TO CATCH vich/??n in the given situation? If at the first guy who of the general or common kolbochki extended a narcotic earlier polzovannym a syringe: and gt;???

P.S::: the Guy speaks that, a pier at it or him all Ok!!!???

Ljao
05.06.2005, 09:38
The girlfriend too most speaks me, and there it will be visible. Hand over the analysis in 3 months and you learn or you find out. And in general in vain you are the beginnings...

as123
20.06.2005, 14:59
Lesha, you, on a course, already second time has tried or tasted it or him - look, storchishsja...

Montana
25.06.2005, 04:13
Lesha, you, on a course, already second time has tried or tasted it or him - look, storchishsja...

Guzel
05.07.2005, 06:49
The probability of infection was, as you typed or collected a narcotic from the same utensils in which lowered or omitted a needle which sterility is unknown.

But it is much more terrible, that you use a narcotic causing very strong dependence. Chances will stop very little. Think of it or this now, differently then all sense of your life will be search of a new dose and, most likely, you finish this life from an overdosage or a trauma incompatible with a life. A HIV in this case it is simple florets.

Zubreva
07.07.2005, 01:56
Thanks big all for answers! But it would be desirable to learn or find out more particularly about probability, for example, in a percentage parity or ratio .chto kosaetsja narcomanias it not to me, I assure you!!! It is not necessary to me!!! It was first and last time in my life, irrespective of results of the analysis!!! So to say sports interest... Interest has shown what is it a full sediment (narcotics)!!! In a life there are things which to me much more interestnee, such as sports (snowboard), direction, cinema, both td and tp!!!

I wait concrete infy.......... Yours faithfully to ALL!!!

viktori
07.07.2005, 16:32
Metal voice for the staff: " Look forward to hearing, the expert on rasschyotu risk of infection with a virus immunodifitsita will respond you through... "

The guy you gyruses that posheveli... Or tja fools still, will is your way such imbitsily which to consider or count risk in your case.

_
08.07.2005, 23:23
On mine-this or -thus the forum is created by people and for people! That one came here and asked the help...... And others, more advanced (knowing) helped or assisted them!? Or I am not right??!

p.s::: I do not ask vyshchityvat to me to within mm what percent or interest! .ja only I ask to tell or say probability of that prevails!?

Success.

archi
14.07.2005, 02:56
THANKS!!!

caricia
15.07.2005, 00:55
I shall support or maintain m +.

Raschitat risk in percentage in your case it is impossible, as many the unknown moments. As that: whether there was the one who up to you typed or collected a narcotic is infected and whether he used a needle for the first time or she already happened before in its or his vein.

Repeatedly in a forum it was spoken, that the unique way to learn or find out is an analysis in 3 months.