PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Doubts

Lera
23.11.2004, 12:18
The lymphonodus inguinal hurts my guy and is increased. And still already during somewhere two weeks the diarrhea, sometimes even happens some times in day. Here prochla, what is it a correct attribute of a HIV. We in a shock, really we are infected? Though at me anything such it is not observed, though we is stable without prezika *.

Ilona
11.02.2005, 06:58
Doubts can be resolved only by the unique way. It is necessary to hand over the analysis on a HIV. "By eye" and on signs of anything to define or determine it is impossible. However the inflammation of inguinal lymphonoduses just also is not characteristic for a HIV of an infection. And the reason diarrei can be anything you like. Nevertheless nevertheless it is better to hand over the analysis. Inguinal lymphonoduses can inflame as because of venereal diseases. The best decision would be the decision immediately to address to the doctor.

Sila
06.07.2005, 23:29
And, to the doctor already to stamp to you it is necessary together ((

pixtovka
14.07.2005, 23:42
How much or As far as I know, at a HIV lymphonoduses EXCEPT FOR inguinal increase or are enlarged all. And to the doctor it is necessary to descend or go, a stomach to treat:)

Be not afraid