PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

panzer
27.11.2004, 21:26
Whether there is a love?

What is the love?

If marry on love why in 5 years get divorced in hatred? Where she leaves?

Whether it is necessary to marry (to marry) without love?

natana
12.01.2005, 00:34
Married on-love

Missed twice (vozm. inf. Has occured or happened during the moment of loneliness)

Converged twice.

And this all with one wife.

Liked, I like.

Enigma
18.02.2005, 17:14
Exists!

By a marriage certainly the attitude or relation at all different. But I think it is necessary to marry, well and soberly having thought of it or this but only at love!!!

Though write often that marriages of convenience the strongest - to me why it seems what is it not so! And here the majority divorce as seems to me when wedding zakanchivatsja one-two monthly acquaintance!

This simply personal opinion

Evgen

slimline
21.02.2005, 13:26
On first two to argue in general it is senseless... And the last I wish to express.

Why the love vanishes and people miss, and often not in the most worthy image it occurs or happens?

I think, that the love is an advance, work certain... It is necessary to be able to not notice disadvantages, to be tolerant... It is necessary to be able to appreciate time spent together, and to appreciate other person, instead of concerns to attitudes or relations as to something by itself understood. It is necessary to be able to not notice the moments when the liked person suddenly turns to the grown hateful relative... Such happens at everything, it is natural, and necessary to be able to have a rest from each other.

Everyone understands love in own way and likes in own way... It is gift or for nothing - to be able to like...

I tend to an idea, that in attitudes or relations always one likes, and another allows to like itself(himself)... I hope, what is it not so, and I am simple now is tired.

Lesandra
22.02.2005, 22:47
Personally I consider or count that in any attitudes or relations the most important is a respect (but not phobia as happens speak that are afraid - means respect, and the present or true respect).

Prishvin
13.03.2005, 09:09
Whether there is a love? Strangely enough I think YES EXISTS!!! What is it such? On this question there is no answer, everyone understands on the ... Why get divorced in 5 years in hatred??? It seems to me yes Lady of the right who that likes someone allows to like itself, and in current of a life these roles can vary and about gift or for nothing and comprehension as agree..... And so sometimes that who likes simply gets tired... And the set of the reasons influences... Basically the life and monotony tires and eats feelings.... About get divorced in "hatred" I do not know all people different.... I did not swear for example, moreover I fine concern to was or former.... And in general to all girls fine concerned.... Simply communications or connections were lost, and there is nothing they me... Whether it is necessary to marry (to marry) without love? Certainly it is not necessary... On mine it will be simple torture... Here such my opinion)

Katya.
08.04.2005, 00:47
The love unequivocally exists, simply we understand it too late. When very well - you do not notice. Here I the wife idolize or worship she me have not thrown and have supported or maintained a difficult minute. Like all!!! Without love to marry...

Probably, no. I do not know that induces people to such "feats" well there, money, opportunity to rise kakimito in the ways, but finally in what good it does not result or bring.

Andi

Daniela
29.04.2005, 03:12
And here I have now got confused... A life zael as it is not banal... Has bothered.. All not hvatka money and not an opportunity to live separately... Here was going to to leave from serzha though I understand what is it the most native person and on spirit such I any more shall not find relatives... But love now something I do not feel... But such happened then sensations varied and now 0 it was tightened or delayed 8 (((

Castillo
29.04.2005, 11:29
" I tend to an idea, that in attitudes or relations always one likes, and another allows to like itself(himself)... I hope, what is it not so, and I am simple now is tired. " ()

I am confident, what is it not so. The present or true love can be, imho, only when both understand, how it or him has inexpressibly carried to meet each other, understand, how it is rare, that second such case can not be any more never. Only at such comprehension, in my opinion, it is possible to be always together and never ustat from each other. It as mother and the child. Unless children often do not annoy mothers the, from the point of view of adult people, silly both inadequate tricks and whims; unless parents do not lead up children to cramps the stupidity by way of skill " to enter into a skin of the child " and to feel, understand what understands and feels its or his child? And unless it prevents to like mutually it or him each other as, up to cramps, up to the momentary decision to give a life, not arguing, for the liked and unique person in the world? Does not stir or prevent. And between the man and the woman. If difficulties and pleasures of one are simultaneously problems and happiness of another it and is love. Consider or Count it as my formula))

Alma
15.05.2005, 15:52
mda the good formula...

klochan
29.05.2005, 11:57
About cramps ---it do not agree ---chtoj it would not be desirable ---the formula of steady marriage or spoilage: the respect of reasonable egoism each other plus friendship, plus physical concurrence ---all rest will be put or applied)))

Nazilja
31.05.2005, 19:47
Cramps happen certainly (know when))))) And seryozno if Natalia, at you most that such was or is??? That about what you write.... And however certainly here prescriptions are not present, it is possible for everything to write, and that actually there will be knows nobody.... Yes it and is not bad, differently to live is not becomes interesting)))

IRINA 1
06.06.2005, 06:33
The boredom in attitudes or relations between people occurs or happens that it or him nothing to tell or say each other more... The Boredom conducts to spiritual separation, and spiritually disconnected people without ceremony can be learnt or taught to hate each other... And in general - 5 years critical term for marriage or spoilage. Someone experiences it or him, someone is not present. I-is not present))

gambo
18.06.2005, 22:31
The present or true love can be, imho,

> Only when both understand, how it or him has inexpressibly carried to meet

> Each other, understand, how it is rare, that second such case

> Can not be any more never. Only at such comprehension,

> In my opinion, it is possible to be always together and never ustat the friend from

> The friend. It as mother and the child

Very much idealistichnyj the approach. And parents with children get tired from each other what to speak about the pair even liking.

I can tell or say with confidence, that I like and is liked, but at us such happens... Simply it would be desirable pobyt one any time... It is a pity, that these moments do not coincide))))))

Beirut
20.06.2005, 18:58
" Love it when near to the close person easy " though and obnoboko, but vsezhe:)

Axana
22.06.2005, 16:39
Net trudnostej, kotorie bi ljubovj ne preodolela, net dveri, kotoruju bi ljubovj ne otvorila, ni morja, kotoroe bi ona ne pereshla. Net ni steni, kotoruju bi ljubovj ne razrushila, ni greha, kotorogo bi ljubovj ne iskupila.kak bi gluboko ni bilo gore, kak bi beznadeznim ne kazalosj budushee, kak bi ne bil zaputan uzel, kak bi ni velika bila oshibka-vse eto rastvoritsja v ljubvi.ljudi verjat v ljubovj nastoljko, naskoljko siljno oni ljubjat.

constanta
25.06.2005, 12:00
1. Whether there is a love?

If there was no it or her is on this subject books, music, verses, etc., and in general have not been written so much, we would not speak here now about it or this...

2. What is the love?

" The love - is the degree of feeling surpassing a selfish measure behind which pleasure passes in the dialectic contrast - suffering. "

3. If marry on love why in 5 years get divorced in hatred? Where she leaves?

Just because "love" and "suffering" - are inseparable. And the person wants happiness. And the happiness is a remission of sufferings, it is raspingly speaking... Here not all also maintain.

4. Whether it is necessary to marry (to marry) without love?

And on love it is unessential, and without it or her in general it is not clear, what for?)

And in general, in this topic it would be possible to thrust entirely " Red and black " Stendalja) In this plan it agree with Veller (Chapter or Head V " Love of a harm " from the book " All about a life "))

Krock
03.07.2005, 23:34
)))) Means, I awful idealistka, Lady, because if I like the person at me to it or him;them such feelings. To me it becomes physically bad, if it is bad to him and if at it or him the pleasure is instantly cheers me up. And to have a rest... That.. I too perfectly understand it.. But, you know, often it is necessary to endow this rest.. Because I do not want and I do not like to offend close people. Let to me during this moment and not up to it or him, but I shall not let to him it know... A life and so it is serious, what for once again?

Reks, was and is now. People different, but... It I such, probably))

aleksan
04.07.2005, 16:39
Probably idealistka Well if you all it feel all about what write... It is glad for you simply usually it name love and she passes or takes place at whom that earlier, at whom that later.... Protect these feelings then

irina gelver
08.07.2005, 04:32
Reks, pass or take place, certainly... To a -miscellaneous. Sometimes at me, sometimes at it or him. But it seems to me, what is it that is, that... " Mine polovinka ")). Washing will be, if it will be not "love", and love. How to distinguish? To me it is easy or light. In sense, there are men, which.. Well, we shall not be about sad), but I precisely I know, that if they will come to me "again")) I shall accept them without insults and with pleasure. With pleasure of that they all the same send or have come, not looking on what)). And if it happens for a long time it will be love. For now it or this done not happen or was not possible... That... It is better to be enamoured meekly or unrequitedly, than " a dark blue stocking "... In my opinion so))

Mingijan
10.07.2005, 16:36
How that all is indistinct) Well good At what here love and a dark blue stocking? It is possible to be on a miscellaneous and and edak)

Helena1
14.07.2005, 06:21
Do not tell or say. I had in view of not mood, and the certain vital philosophy... I can not explain... prochti "Collector" Lzh. Faulza then conversation will be more predmeten.

Nathaly
14.07.2005, 06:26
Good prochtu can as-string And you I somewhere edge or territory of an eye saw fanatka Lukyanenko? The Rarity among girls) Well good, write we shall share impressions))

Jannett2005
14.07.2005, 10:00
The collector - vile type! Reks, do not read, and that you will learn bad))

Goodlark
14.07.2005, 18:32
The class maniac therein))