PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question

navlaka
11.06.2005, 09:00
If the status 183, and a load 2200 (doctors speak small-is excellent or small-is different;small-perfectly) whether it is necessary to begin therapy already???

Tell or Say please your opinion!!!!

iy
23.06.2005, 16:16
And where to you have given up, territorially, and if it is possible a surname if it is Moscow or the Regional center of a HIV AIDS... That is poorly probable, but is possible or probable...

To treat it is time! And to spit on a load, after therapy she vashche will fall up to not defined or determined value or meanings;importance.

shultsoks
24.06.2005, 01:34
To me have not given up. Simply as well as everywhere the doctor asks opinion of the patient. I simply wish to hear opinion in occasion of my data. Simply when there was a status 252 and such small load, spoke that it is possible to wait. Now I have got to other doctor (I was not) and he/she is the doctor have told or said - that already is time. I wish to hear your opinion and certainly I wish to know opinion of my doctor so I shall wait when my doctor will leave. Also has then handed over once again on all this.

m + thanks for the answer, is simply interesting your opinion.

sss
01.07.2005, 21:42
Simply at the status below two hundreds, any doctor will not hesitate, and believe a load in this situation of value or meaning;importance has no, and in many cases and up to 200 do not recommend to pull.

I here have begun at the same status, only pulled spetsom

It would be desirable a free life up to the last.

And when a load in 230 tys has received, has thought again...

morph
11.07.2005, 18:20
To me have not given up. Simply as well as everywhere the doctor asks opinion of the patient. I simply wish to hear opinion in occasion of my data. Simply when there was a status 252 and such small load, spoke that it is possible to wait. Now I have got to other doctor (I was not) and he/she is the doctor have told or said - that already is time. I wish to hear your opinion and certainly I wish to know opinion of my doctor so I shall wait when my doctor will leave. Also has then handed over once again on all this.

m + thanks for the answer, is simply interesting your opinion.

My opinion - that no trouble is not present if to start to accept therapy, it is necessary to discuss schemes or plans with the doctor, and to try to receive the most convenient and effective.

Instead of to wait while a blood from a test tube will defreeze in monikah.

=) if so to be loaded it becomes better not.

efremovp
13.07.2005, 22:51
My colleague??? Well so help or assist that it was not loaded))) and can will defreeze and will tell or say that it's OK, and the status becomes normal?? He floats

valerija
14.07.2005, 01:08
And more to me has given same doctors of mine in the spring then was not, I have gone on sokolinku have handed over there platno a load and she small has appeared. Then in Monikah have really told or said that else early. Here

Therefore having got to other doctor I have again reflected. Simply if I has told or said the doctor, I immediately would start to drink. And this I do not know, like good all. But I trust only to the doctor.. And more certainly you mnenie-too helps or assists me.

Uva
14.07.2005, 07:28
It is a lot of, many people accept therapy. And it is necessary. It is not necessary to ask, that is necessary, that nenado. It is a prerogative of the doctor. Therapy this next treatment, as well as at ORZ.Nelzja to neglect and postpone, and prezde all to neglect what we help or assist ourselves. Terpija, it not panacea, but that that helps or assists us for achievement of our plans, dreams and easier life with our liked people dear or expensive to us, and is simple for ourselves. Only it is necessary to keep time of reception. And if is, and in fact on any is, that to us it is dear or expensive, reception of therapy this or thus next, simply reception of medicinal preparations, for maintenance ourselves, for our close and liked. And there you look and, that that will think up more radical. So, that is necessary rasmatrivat therapy, as not only medicinal preparations, for not only treatments, but also for simple poderzhanija healthy and high-grade participation in an our life. Marriages, a marriage, a birth of children, education of children, education of grandsons and their children, career, self-education and all that happens in a life. Success all. All begins not with a streamlet as in a song it is sung, and from ourselves. First of all from us.

povku
14.07.2005, 13:40
And more to me has given same doctors of mine in the spring then was not, I have gone on sokolinku have handed over there platno a load and she small has appeared. Then in Monikah have really told or said that else early. Here

Therefore having got to other doctor I have again reflected. Simply if I has told or said the doctor, I immediately would start to drink. And this I do not know, like good all. But I trust only to the doctor.. And more certainly you mnenie-too helps or assists me.