PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Probability of infection Vich

rampage
21.01.2005, 21:47
People, prompt please, what probability of infection, if 2 weeks ago I have fought with the person at which vich, (stage 2), thus he has some times scratched me (on my arms or hand is traces from its or his fingernails or nails-), thus on its or his arms or hand was a blood, its or his blood, instead of mine. I have processed the scratchs only in 24 hours as it occured or happened in an insulator of time or temporary maintenance or contents OVD where I was 72 hours, then me have released or have let off.

Very much I look forward to hearing.

Yours faithfully, Anton. Moscow. 26 years.

Fingers
05.02.2005, 21:25
People, prompt please, what probability of infection, if 2 weeks ago I have fought with the person at which vich, (stage 2), thus he has some times scratched me (on my arms or hand is traces from its or his fingernails or nails-), thus on its or his arms or hand was a blood, its or his blood, instead of mine. I have processed the scratchs only in 24 hours as it occured or happened in an insulator of time or temporary maintenance or contents OVD where I was 72 hours, then me have released or have let off.

1 % from 1000000. If you doubt, esteem ** questions and answers **

25.03.2005, 21:27
[QUOTE]

1 % from 1000000. If you doubt, esteem ** questions and answers **
]

It only statistics, unless were spent what or researches in occasion of transfer of a virus thus which would deny such way of infection for 100 percent or interests???

Yours faithfully, Anton

mistr-O-
30.04.2005, 07:48
Yes I here think that to you precisely skaza about your chance in this situation difficultly, obviously he small. It to you not an intravenous injection though and there it is far not hundred percent or interests. At simple nyxes a needle the covered blood infected the risk is less than 1 percent or interest, on- one tenth. I would not be soared but somehow month through three was checked up: =)))

Robert
15.05.2005, 23:14
: =))

MCH
31.05.2005, 20:47

With me a similar chicken-feed the HIV + has happened, has fought with narcomaniacs who then threw to me phrases, that they.

Today as-time 3 months have passed or have taken place, I plan after I shall go to have a rest to descend or go to hand over the analysis.

sergeo Prague
08.06.2005, 11:24
Yes, it is possible or probable chances of infection are not so high, but they vsezhe are ((the Main thing did not use narcotics, did not conduct chaotic communications or connections, and has probably flown.

To campaign I shall become the serious passenger on this site. Esteemed subjects, everyone are soared here not on children's...

Even first my conditional previous conviction for theft so did not disturb, as this jamb...

i-yes.....

sergey81
22.06.2005, 23:31
There are series of nuances, it is necessary to consider and that " your client ", or not. In case of if he accepts therapy, its or his virus load is less, and accordingly the risk of infection too is less. Well and it is natural on the contrary. Do not drive before time- all and not so it is terrible.

About vich and kpz : one and a half year under pressom -beat strongly, I a gum or gingiva tongue kovyrnul and having spitted on l- about vich Me not only lupit have ceased, but also to call to a distance that is possible or probable me and has rescueed or saved. I have told or said that at me an internal bleeding were afraid sho I shall die

Leffirty
26.06.2005, 12:21
For a becoming infected "will approach" or suit" toko a blood from a venous stream. Any nah scratchs, not durkujte.

nastya_1234
04.07.2005, 08:13
And I was afraid, that the cat has scratched me... And then the child... The child had a vomiting 3 months ago...

Today has learned or has found out, that at me a HIV "_"... Has calmed down...

Friends yet do not know... I it or him have piled, that at me AIDS...

So my girlfriend has told or said, that 3 months ago there was a virus at children.... "Vomiting"... At it or her all five had been ill... From 5- months till 8 years... I fobila in occasion of the child...

dina5
05.07.2005, 06:25
About vich and kpz : one and a half year under pressom -beat strongly, I a gum or gingiva tongue kovyrnul and having spitted on l- about vich Me not only lupit have ceased, but also to call to a distance that is possible or probable me and has rescueed or saved. I have told or said that at me an internal bleeding were afraid sho I shall die

[/quote]

There a good trick you isponil

It would be necessary to them to add still that

Last time vich became peredovatsja

Air dropwise or drip by then and

Doors have swung open also you have asked

It is polite to leave with words of gratitude!!!!!

Elliv
07.07.2005, 00:08
For a becoming infected "will approach" or suit" toko a blood from a venous stream.

Nastja, do not misinform public! ANY blood if in her ENOUGH of a virus contains, that vriruetsja as at infected (a virus load), and at healthy (a status of immune system, especially nonspecific immunity for this moment) "will approach" or suit".

zerik
09.07.2005, 07:58
Enough of a virus for a becoming infected toko in a venous stream. Any tsarapkami vich you will not pick up. From a scratch of a virus it is not enough.

Zorin Oleg
11.07.2005, 11:00
ANY blood if in her ENOUGH of a virus contains will approach or suit ".

I with it or this also do not argue, do not carp at words. Has written in general that it was clear to the author of a topic. And so where you vozmesh ENOUGH of a virus from a scratch? I here about what conduct speech.

Normund
11.07.2005, 20:06
Opportunities already considered or examined;surveyed in details - riddles and still more many

http: // www.forum.nedug.ruviewtopic.php? t=8698*amp; postdays=0*amp; postorder=asc*amp; start=0

ooo_1
13.07.2005, 15:11
If knew, that he a HIV, it was necessary to make all possible or probable to not enter with it or him the conflict, especially in fight-make to him indulgence-forgive or -excuse, unfortunately it (the conflict to a HIV-.) can have consequences and at all because, that there was a blood, and all can also will manage (to forgive or excuse is necessary-it the main thing).

.................................................. .............................

BUDTE, AS BIRDS HEAVENLY........................

These types you it is exact not

Have listened sometimes a situation

Can it is turned back so or you

Or you!!!

Sozidatel
13.07.2005, 23:10
If knew, that he a HIV, it was necessary to make all possible or probable to not enter with it or him the conflict, especially in fight-make to him indulgence-forgive or -excuse, unfortunately it (the conflict to a HIV-.) can have consequences and at all because, that there was a blood, and all can also will manage (to forgive or excuse is necessary-it the main thing).

.................................................. .............................

BUDTE, AS BIRDS HEAVENLY........................