PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Where has picked up

User
25.11.2004, 21:54
And if at me on under chel with one stor. proshchup. 1 with another 2 and on a nape on the one hand 1, but do not hurt?!!! A dyscomfort mucous!!!! Diskmfort a stomach, a gastritis have not found!!!! THESE ARE SIGNS!!!! But risk nebylo! Can at stomatolaga has picked up!!!!!

NADDIN
11.03.2005, 10:11
At dental practically it is not possible or probable.

-------------

And if hochesh eshe find others LU I can to prompt, in a mouth jazychkom under the bottom teeth almost under tongue it too LU and as soon as you them najdesh they too will start to raise or increase.

motria
03.04.2005, 15:58
Toest having increased???

nothing
17.06.2005, 22:36
What is LU, Lymphs uz predskavljaet itself education of the spherical or oval form in the size from 1 22 mm toest from 1 up to 2,2 sm depending on the location. But they can be and less

AVS-INTERSOFT
20.06.2005, 06:57
And if they are a little probed or palpated, but do not hurt it normally??? By the way under tongue I have found on the one hand, and with another was not present!!!!

Tais
13.07.2005, 20:41
Certainly, those lu about which you have told or said raise or increase at simple cold, and that that I to you have told or said about lu which in a mouth it simply so that you have understood, that it is a lot of them, and they everywhere mozhesh zadumalsja when they at you under (is better I shall not speak you where, and that now there polezish) will rise then mozhesh to reflect on a HIV