PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is insulting, listen...

Rostik
12.03.2005, 10:03
It is insulting, listen... In fact anything has not made... History such - voobshchem anything especial - have given up in treatment in "usual" hospital. Have asked to bring information or inquiry -50, I speak already is both the information or inquiry and the answer and even vich, and to me at once have told or said, that it is impossible to be treated at them. It that, selection who goden to pass or take place inspection on other diseases and at whom something not by way of - means not goden. Silly - but at me the sensation as if or as at me have found fleas - and on a door of hospital the tablet " Full of fleas here not a place was still long! "

Pure or Clean water disturbance of my rules. Somebody!!! Tell, how your rights were broken, if such was and how to save the rights... And that, something became terrible to me...

gordser
20.03.2005, 11:21
If it is fair, to me in a maternity home metnom have given up in a laparoscopy, I have lifted boil, the doctor has told or said, if the consultation will solve, that it is necessary for me, they will make, my local doctor who observed me on a HIV has told or said, what for to you children, I have spat, have relied on will Divine and has flown so to many doctors I do not believe, only on Sokolinke normal, and has got I there in a direction, advise to address in Ministry of Health, I and has made, am Weapon per. .43, in my opinion.

bord1
18.04.2005, 19:08
Petersburg morning, I sympathize. Probably you should consult in occasion of hospitalization with the doctor, a cat. You observes on Bypass. Whether I do not know they can give you a direction on hospitalization in a hospital.

By the way now- it or him. Botkin not javljatsja super mediocre, as from the point of view of the personnel, and the equipment. At them is KDTS where it is possible to receive a direction.

My point of view to swing or pump the rights it is not necessary. Certainly, it not the private or individual shop where " can be given up in service without an explanation of the reasons " and is available disturbance of the rights of the patient, however and the personnel to understand it is possible. Why, I shall not explain, itself you understand.

Jena
11.05.2005, 05:16
Young and who on Sokolinku has given a direction to you and for what reason? You on the account in Monikah cost or stand? Tell more in detail.

olegp
04.06.2005, 00:01
Nasten, too only at personal conversation... Owing to sterility or barrenness, me did or made GSG and have told or said, that in our country not all is bought, than actually have very much pleased...

ZHannet
18.06.2005, 14:37
My rights were not broken. So I shall be fludit. At me is not present the rights the country.

One registration and she the countries which recognizes nobody that. So I consider or count myself a cosmopolitan, a pancake, and I think that is free to act as I shall consider necessary, certainly on conscience. Well here the truth I recently have got in hospital of first aid, with break of tendons on an arm or a hand and suspicion on break of nerves. More shortly at me on an arm or a hand has been dressed kulek and in itself where gram of 400 bloods. Me right after reception in operational, whether and there ask there is no hepatitis. The pancake longly turns out. Good, in a reception still 3-them sew up. I from a threshold to the doctor at me vich.. He-? I - was not present vich. The blood at this time on a floor flows a pancake..... But have concerned to me on chelovecheski vseravno.

Good I have left aside.... About the rights the hospital in kishineve, the policy insurance at me for the lack of absence, Kishinev at all does not smell as a registration. NEITHER the rights, nor freedom a pancake But for all about all 150 dollars and all ok. It only officially. Without money which friends have given doctors..

AND SO that I consider or count that to all ground - ---it those rights for which I can pay my rights. And various I do not trust a pancake to these states.

Thanks for attention. And SUCCESS ALL:)

mini
27.06.2005, 23:34
Morning, Petersburg Morning

Listen, any backward people! And in what a problem? It was necessary to lift cry!

I recently in bolnichke have appeared. Have taken, knowing, that at me vich, without problems... Laid in usual chamber, usual hospital (would isolate is better, ches. A word)))) such has seen enough: (

So, that in all it is possible to find pluss - to you has carried, that in obychnrj bolnichke it has not appeared - the mentality will be more healthy!

lenachaka
30.06.2005, 12:07
The Kishinev decline

Salute, the brother)

Nati
06.07.2005, 23:42
The Kishinev decline

Ehhh...

Always it is necessary to pay, it is necessary to hope only, that the result will be adequate paid In our country it far not the fact.

marinna
10.07.2005, 13:53
bla--

Money-

Result-n

It is all a dust, the main thing that there are such people as you, I, and many other thing because of which should be lived.

With fraternal greetings

infoinfo
11.07.2005, 13:33
Yes, have begun about impudence of state medical institutions, have finished brotherly greetings... Well all is peer, rebzja, thanks, is sensitive polegchalo... I shall be surveyed only in Botkin and everything, there a path protoptana

Comrade ?O-therefore that, well it vaaaashche!!! It is direct 400 ml bloods??? A nightmare!!! shchas it is not sick? Give I shall blow also all will pass or take place... It is direct has frightened me, chesssno a word...

SonyaTST
11.07.2005, 17:22
It is a current in kulke 400. And vashche there was a blood everywhere. spaibo for I "shall blow".

I next day was in that place where all has occured or happened and there. A current estimate dogs of maculae my blood lick........ zhjut..... Though.... And it is ridiculous tozh.

NN
13.07.2005, 20:29
Yes, anything ridiculous, silly vetiligoes... So with you happens? Though good, do not tell, I and so already for horror of an eye zazhmurila... Of a blood I am afraid