PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Associations

imported_
09.02.2005, 18:55
Let's play in "association", everyone will write the association with concept vich/??n.

alexei_k
18.03.2005, 22:41
The association - one, + from time to time, and was assotsiatsija-mors earlier

inikonov
02.04.2005, 17:18
The beautiful, well-cared girl with ice eyes in which mors (((((

Olga21
20.04.2005, 05:53
Doctors! Call the doctor!!!!

Vusal
28.04.2005, 04:05
Eternal struggle with itself, maintenance of the latent status in my circle of dialogue, group and all that with her is connected!

Leon
02.05.2005, 19:58
-group (Natasha Dizajner) I do not know why. Perhaps potamu that she was one of the first and most active people from those of whom I has learned or has found out).

-chat

The-history of my pavor (for a birth of the child) and in general pavors of everyones-pavors for that that will open the status that I shall remain one that I shall be helpless invalidom.oj horror, even to list or transfer and recollect terribly.

More shortly pavor and horror, and more not izvesno that waits ahead.

But on the sly (well very much on the sly) I understand chto-not so it is terrible features as it or him paint).

Krylov Elena
26.05.2005, 07:34
Chronic infection... It while anybody from relatives has not suffered...

And nothing disturbs and does not hurt, but precisely I know, that the virus in my blood is. Business or affairs... From time to time nahlynyvaet grief...

-----------------------------------------

Alex
30.05.2005, 00:31
Infinite kaleidoscope of faces and the histories similar, as like as two peas and simultaneously different, as the north and the south. And nevertheless uncertainty. I can not understand at all, that will be tomorrow!!! From time to time it would be desirable one, and then - rrrraz - and absolutely another. That I want love, heat and caress I wish to be one and all has bothered me. The main associations is a constant internal dialogue and sharp change of all my essence.

Good subject, Laska, the good fellow, let's continue!

jonsilver
10.06.2005, 17:59
At me one association - mors... Excuse.......

diplomat
18.06.2005, 16:18
Ukrainian Gej-Lesbijskaja Association http: // sm.smilik.ru/1116650525.gif

Renat
20.06.2005, 19:51
At me association with loneliness. Narrowness of a way....., restriction of opportunities. Restriction in all senses (well in many, at least).

But also during too time where that is deep someone or something sits and repeats.... All repeats and repeats... " EVERYTHING, THAT is not done or made, To the BEST!!! " laska wrote:

Lana33
21.06.2005, 17:01
Loneliness, life as in an aquarium is about attitudes or relations with women. Pavor before the future - neizhvestno, as well as that there with illness or disease, therapy and td. And here still - feeling komjuniti, communities.

shishkanova
23.06.2005, 21:28
Problem (problem or task)

Natalinka
26.06.2005, 01:39
Here has died Maks (Panzer Panthers) and associations it was added... The mors, a coma of a liver //////// And seemed all such far ////////

svirina
08.07.2005, 11:29
And at me one assotsiatsija-ZHIZN.ne such as at usual people. Let is shorter. But more brightly also is more impressionable.

And it is a lot of-many action...

Earlier there was an idler horror what.. And now... I do not have not enough 24 hours per day.. And how much still plans! uh)))

Belief
11.07.2005, 23:06
Narcomaniacs, chronicles, well and certainly people which simply has not carried...

Association one, for a long time I read the book about Fredi Merkuri and there one chapter or head has been devoted to disease... Who read that will understand, and who did not read and it is not necessary %))

Tansha
13.07.2005, 19:59
To reach heavens