PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gerdik

Paris
12.05.2005, 23:25
The sister is pregnant from the brother (cousin) ABORTION to do or make does not want. Time for abortion remains two weeks AS to her TO EXPLAIN. To her is not present 20- years!!!

imported_
14.05.2005, 06:56
Tell to her that the child will be born with greater or big kollichestvom illnesses or diseases and deviations or rejections, though I not spets in this area

kryukovs
20.05.2005, 21:02
I have no moral right to advise you something. But you simply do not represent as terribly to live, knowing that has made irreparable. As hochetsja to return all back - but a life it not editor Word with a plural cancelling of the perfect or absolute actions. Believe I know about what I speak.

There is an abortion under indications - understand I it I can. Only to understand. You do not imagine as hardly to live with "it or this". If wishes to give birth or travail - let gives birth or travails. Do not force it or her to pass or take place through "it".

Believe I do not advise you anything, I simply cannot advise, I have no the right. I only have described to you through what to your sister pridetsja kazhdodnevno to pass or take place, if you all convince it or her to make abortion.

Store or Keep you, the Lord!

PISKOV
24.05.2005, 03:08
All to her have told or said, she speaks: " I Shall give birth or I Shall travail! "

Old
02.06.2005, 07:42
In Filatovskoj to hospital is such detki. At one on one arm or hand of 8 fingers. At the second the triangular thorax and in a hip joint does not suffice a bone.

The child when will grow will not ask mum than she THOUGHT!

Sun-ich
09.06.2005, 08:13
To do or make this business of the sister abortion or not. And the brother cousin something should cut off

s0laris
15.06.2005, 12:54
Try to allocate or remove the sister to genetics. Consult to it or him. Who to you has told or said that at your sister will be as you described about Filatovskuju hospital. I can result or bring to you examples when people gave birth or travailled from direct relatives and with the child all was by way of.

Descend or Go to genetics together with setroj. Directly tomorrow descend or go. And then solve.

lazali
17.06.2005, 12:06
But it will be not obligatory that any serious pathology. The brother nevertheless cousin, instead of native though the risk certainly is...

*lt; SHS*gt;
22.06.2005, 07:13
Genetik business not cheap. For it we were already seized as by idea, it costs or stands not few money. (

Viki-Ki
27.06.2005, 01:44
Can be genetik is at female konsultantsii. Then, basically, it should be free-of-charge.

aculina
02.07.2005, 00:13
And how much years to the brother and the sister?

SS-20
03.07.2005, 18:33
19: (((((((((((

Lala
05.07.2005, 20:58
Whether Mlin the world has turned over I do not know costs or stands that what to cut off and who than thought. But all is abnormal it. More correctly abnormally even it is weakly told or said. What mlin not relatives chtol do not suffice?

VALERA
06.07.2005, 02:02
REX,

Out of place certainly (for what I apologize, a problem really serious), but it on protection...:-)

Only the woman can decide to leave or not and nobody has the rights, by and large opportunities TO FORCE it or her to act anyhow... This my opinion.

And to speak what to think something was necessary earlier - is useless. Otherwise and a site of it or this would not be.

ol
06.07.2005, 11:50
Yes it became simple diko somehow, with neprivychki vidat And I any did not give advice or councils, pushchaj think if is than.

PaulWood
07.07.2005, 21:00
It completely agree Seaman

Lilo
08.07.2005, 19:09
Gerdik, hundred years ago sploshnjakom cousins on cousines married ---and anything, children were quite healthy. It is an incest was not considered. Can be it is not necessary dramatize a situation? In any case, success both of you.

kosha
08.07.2005, 23:05
Tatyana,

Whether yes here to recollect even poor Dzheri...)) Absolutely in fact not and for a long time business was, at all 100 years, only here the country Puritan has pumped up or made a mess. Yes... There is no in America freedom true))

manana
11.07.2005, 11:59
I have a familiar pair: the husband and the wife - the three times removed brother and the sister. At them the child. Zdorovenky, all such would wish. Dashka, Darya. They with themselves on job dragged it or her (to leave there is nobody was). Came into office, as home. In one arm or hand morozhennoe, in another - a pot. To her genetics carried, all in norm or rate. Is not ill or sick. Eats as slonenok.

Abortion - the private affair of each woman, here it is impossible to give any advice or councils.

Elena P
11.07.2005, 21:22
As though there was not, there was that what's happened. The life itself will put all on the places in any cases do not force it or her. She will not forgive or excuse it or this to you never.

Aksjuta
11.07.2005, 23:06
TSenichno as that about abortion. Abortion this murder./even I do not know to send it soobshch ilinet, yes a horse-radish with it or him I shall send.../

Pugachev
12.07.2005, 21:54
I have given birth to the child in 18 years. But you sovetaju to address to the brother he I should dissuade saw a situation that from such intims children blind are born can even dead make is better obort, then now them do or make 28 weeks!

fedor
13.07.2005, 09:03
Yes it seems to me not especially opastno. I do not know, who can already spoke here an example royal dynasties

13.07.2005, 15:02
ja znaju takuju paru - dvojurodnije brat i sestra, 2 zdorovikh detei imejut.

No nuzhno plod proverjat chtoby potom ne bylo pozdno