Просмотр полной версии : Forum, gud-!

Страницы : [1] 2

kolyaserkov
21.01.2005, 01:40
Forum, gud-!

Forum, farewell, I here another's!

Forum, gud-!

The forum, farewell, is time home!

Has casually come here several months ago with the ' cockroaches ' in a head, there were many questions. I them not the flaunter, but have received exhaustive answers, simply having read through archive. There was a need or requirement morally to support or maintain people who had real complexities. In something it was possible, in something are have better made others. Also to me here was to communicate interestingly and simply. The serious reasons on a subject has stated in other topic. More essential I did or made something, and I shall do or make in a real life.

Recently there was an occurring to very interesting person, and the forum here has played not last role. A crossroads of destiny?:-)

At parting I wish to express words of gratitude and respect to some people:

Litl Manki - I admire your comprehension and the attitude or relation to a life. Thanks for the stated ideas here at a forum.

The camomile - ocharovashka, will be to you the present or true prince!

Nastja, the Novel, Lexi, Vibes Rider, Ljalka and everything, everything, all to that the life has presented also a vertical hyphen.

Health, love, a long life to you and your children across and professional rises!!! The main thing - believe in itself, force of human consciousness is great and novel up to the extremity or end.

Seaman, thanks!

Tatyana, Elf - lovely, charming petersburgers, it was very pleasant to read your statements.

FastDim - very worthy the man.

Lisss - well done

The racer - climb down with ' a virtual narcotic '

Spectrum - umnushka!

Girls: the Enigma and Miss the Fox - is in you both maximalism, and idealism. It is good! Success and successes in the real world!

MBU, will suffice already on other sites neznakomok to search, here for a long time there is a girl whom you are nice.

Excuse, whose nik has not written separately in general to all was or former fobikam I wish to return more quickly by a usual life, and to not attack any more the same raker.:-)

Moderator, I thank you for your job. Accept also my best regards which I have stated and for participants of a forum.

All of LOVE, HEALTH, COMPREHENSION and the LIFE, instead of existence!

Also we shall wait for break in a science from our Novosibirsk!

Never I speak ' never ', therefore good-bye, instead of proshajte.

Ekaterina dama
12.02.2005, 10:58
Awls, happily! You leave, as always leaving a share of an intrigue))). I hope to communicate somehow on soap. Come in Peter ---would be nebezinteresno to communicate.))) (Yellow lichiko)

brd
13.02.2005, 19:07
MBU, will suffice already on other sites neznakomok to search, here for a long time there is a girl whom you are nice

Yes I also searched for that there, not here.

Searches have ended already, 10 years ago.

At me all is already for a long time. And the wife is younger than me for 8 years, by the way too piterbuzhenka. (in Sp.b the most beautiful girls)

And two kiddies both from our marriage or spoilage. To me from a skin to climb it is not necessary.

Vasily
06.03.2005, 02:23
For some reason there was such impression, that you have taken offence at a forum.

Success!

LaFey
29.03.2005, 14:24
Aha

TUNYAN NAIRA
08.04.2005, 11:07
Thanks. Success.

Loza
24.04.2005, 16:13
Sheel, thanks you big. And for warm words too. It was very pleasant to communicate with you. Success to you. And happiness.

Plus
06.05.2005, 16:53
MBU,

In Odessa!:-)

REX,

Return Awls, I shall forgive or excuse all!:-)

Awls,

No trouble. Thanks for double gratitude of Success!

Mirinda
15.05.2005, 23:52
Shell, it is a pity that you leave. It is a pity that from ***** Kareninoj you leave.

Olga Strahova
22.05.2005, 00:17
Shell to sleep here only it is necessary at the nights. Perhaps I join all skazanomu. " I speak you good-bye, and proshchane not for us "))) all taki probably is not present Destiny, everyone builds the destiny. Seldom when the foresight all interferes But let so:-)

Seaman, do not take offence at me strongly But probably " therapy of a forum " has helped or assisted At least you today here all is visible from a harm. Simply live in real, in fact there is a real problem. Do not close eyes and do not lower or omit an arm or a hand. I hope all at you it will be good. Success! And good namerenjami vystelena road, itself you know where:-)

Well I am shorter too have gone, I do not remember already in what time))))

The miser
31.05.2005, 13:15
spectr

It seems to me you be mistaken, " the beginning or starting psychologist "))))

Seaman

What you all annoying, again here)))))))))))))))

makar
10.06.2005, 15:18
REX, it is not necessary prediratsja to my signatures!

The barbarian
17.06.2005, 16:02
REX,

Something another has helped or assisted...

Misha
25.06.2005, 10:09
spectr

))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Mak
26.06.2005, 23:37
Seaman

Well and it is good c so...

IGM
29.06.2005, 00:34
Fashion, however, at a forum: to write farewell letters, with the claim for love "intrigues"). The recent example has appeared is infectious.

Solaire
02.07.2005, 06:08
Enigma

The spring however, can also to me tuta intrigues ljuboffnye to dissolve)))))

sve
06.07.2005, 15:39
Farewell SHill so...... And avaricious tear skotilas on the face of the Racer...... It is good that you leave..... The Whole in a nose.......

tase4ka
08.07.2005, 01:25
Aha, Lisss with -one more new

sbk2005
10.07.2005, 03:13
Could and kill

If only with -bsolutely absolutely old

Vilisovich
11.07.2005, 17:50
-one more new to you 51 year?

kangaroo
12.07.2005, 12:12
Anastas Vertinskaja then it is necessary likely.

N.I.P.
13.07.2005, 01:07
Lisss,

And something is possible on-? And the third farewell letter at a forum spidru I shall not transfer or carry that

And in general, you married the man. Izh, a petty intrigue he has wanted!

Dr. Kurshakova
13.07.2005, 02:51
Enigma

I did not write any farewell letter))) What for to write and speak of what it is not assured or confident.))))))))))

" And in general, you married the man. Izh, a petty intrigue he has wanted! "

-th if I on a diet it does not mean, that I cannot glance in the menu))))))))

Yes-joke
13.07.2005, 10:30
Lisss,

Well. My business - to warn:)

By the way, the motor-season is already opened or open. At me an option. Has not forgotten?