PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At the request obezjanki a topic for all

Страницы : [1] 2

Minin
02.12.2004, 02:43
How you concern to change?

What your way change?

Whether you can forgive or excuse change?

Iraida
03.12.2004, 03:36
Here now chudnenko, under applications of visitors...

Change shares on physical and spiritual, it know all. Spiritually we by and large each time change all, when we get acquainted, for example, with the new person because the new person is always more interesting old, and any superfluous time is always found for the new person, therefore I do not consider or count it the fact of change.

And here physical, t.e.seksualnyj contact is already oshchutimyj impact under attitudes or relations. Here two variants depending on the reasons, change caused or called are possible or probable. It is possible to change from the mental strain which have resulted long continence (on the reasons of continence we shall not argue, situations in a life happen different), and it is possible to change with curiosity, from any interest or for a change, more shortly, with boredom.

The first variant is much easier for a pardon and comprehension, temperament at all different, and for many long continence is complex or difficult enough, and if still or even to support this all a dose of alcohol... The Main thing that during the moment of change the man thought of the subsequent home life, t.e.ispolzoval rubber and cared, that this change was not reflected in home life, t.e.ne was any "well-wishers", etc. Here there are two : or to not tell. I do not think what to not tell - the best variant, the woman if she likes, will peerly notice all, though, maybe, and will not tell or say, well and if does not like then all will be peer to her, there was something or not. So personally I prefer such to learn or find out the first and first-hand, instead of from someone or then by accident.

And here with boredom I do not understand change and I do not forgive. If a variety is necessary - not necessary to get or start constant attitudes or relations. And if you get or start - all right all to divide with once chosen person. If he for any reasons has ceased to arrange you - leave.

Anna6
20.12.2004, 22:28
" And here with boredom I do not understand change and I do not forgive. If a variety is necessary - not necessary to get or start constant attitudes or relations. And if you get or start - all right all to divide with once chosen person. If he for any reasons has ceased to arrange you - leave. "

obezjanka.. Those of years skoka, if not a secret, and how much from them you married?

The son
13.01.2005, 00:13
Now 24, a joint life was 4 with one and 3,5 with another. Search for youthful maximalism, batenka? Do not try, from others I demand only that is ready to offer in exchange.

Nilling
29.01.2005, 04:54
All pralno.. And your "track" proves it. If it is the truth, "kolbasish" you of years with 16... Considering that in a life is a lot of that interesting, and your approaches... I think time 10 you still "in marriage" vyjdesh-).

shar
31.01.2005, 15:54
Mda, Rats... Fairly clever you the guy, I shall tell or say....

Alexander 29
02.02.2005, 04:10
Dop, che you me have flattered that sovsem-). Lana children or guys, I have gone the wife to meet, so long!

Liudmila
16.02.2005, 23:31
Simply I see a colleague on reason)))

Anton Levin
07.03.2005, 12:30
I changed sometimes from when was on long trips, sex is necessary for me, I can not without it or him is long. And when I try to constrain myself, all the same then catching of that I subconsciously try privlech another the man .ja sometimes noticed, that changing at all absolutely I realize a situation, it is an instinct, only then I understand, that has made. At all thus at home the husband whom I earlier very much liked and very much on it or him;them missed, when was in separation. For the so to say I fault never felt casual changes, and here when has really fallen in love with other person it became very serious. For me personally simply sex on the party or side it not change, change it when polibila another, and to the husband you can not tell or say about it or this and you continue will pretend, it is double change both and him. The truth not at all on it suffices boldness, here for example me......... But I likely would forgive or excuse any change, the truth when it does not turn to chronic illness or disease, osbenno often meets at men. At remarkable and beautiful wives they run on the party or side and is at times perfect or absolute without the reasons... Though I too understand such behaviour, men are men, at everyone the temperament, easier or simply to live with such person very hardly.

Yulia_K
24.03.2005, 07:28
Siam... Your husband truly it is a pity to me... The pancake to live, and to not know with whom...

ulitka
28.03.2005, 03:00
Yes Dop I awful, I the fallen woman.... And you vidat very good person... And native should be proud of you... Would Give the God that at you never such was, too it is very a pity to me... But I so am arranged...

zheka
03.04.2005, 20:08
Yes... In this plan I "good"... Or, "correct" more correctly having told or said... You know, each person should bring itself a mite in education of, character... To understand, that not always that I "wish" to eat "well"... And excuses or helps, type " I the fallen woman, I so am arranged "-it only attempt to be justified before by itself...

Rose
06.04.2005, 00:03
You vidat have not understood me, I am not justified I sneer at all and above you such correct))))) I consider or count, that the woman can sleep with whom she it wants, simply sex, for me so was always, I concern to it or this simply enough. And still I never fucked with all successively and constantly, I had sometimes a sex on the party or side and it there was a greater or big sympathy, it was pleasant, I not chuvstvoaala itself dirty guilty. My home life from etono huzhene became, because I gave ettomu to sex exactly same value or meaning;importance as drunk in chashchke coffee. Always it seemed to me, that sex on the party or side unloads vnutrenee a strain, it gives sincere and physical rest, obsenno when you on a floor of year do not happen at home. Edintsvennoe when it became opposite to me for itself, it when I have grown fond of other person and till now I can not to resolve by virtue of those or other circumstances this situation. It is necessary rasstovatsja, and I am afraid. But about it or this there is other subject. I do not wish to speak about it or this more. Only at me to tee last question, here tell or say you unless never changed to the girl? Tell or say fairly.

timonin
19.04.2005, 05:05
And even about education of character, I think it is necessary to reflect not to me, but you..., forgive or excuse but such besharkternogo I yet did not meet the whiner... Do not take offence I it not raspingly, simply time we here about character razgovrilis..

ziz
22.04.2005, 01:10
Rats

Certainly, not to me something to write such vysokomoralnomu to the person how you, but here tell or say fairly, you to the wife changed? Excuse, I am assured, what yes. And here I to change I am not able. For me probably either to live not changing, or to leave. And in occasion of irony about possible or probable ten times zamuzhestv is your private affair if so it was pleasant to you to write to me muck - please.

TINA.T
27.04.2005, 03:27
You know, Rats ---and I in fact almost polnostju agree with Littl Manki though years to me and more))) ---simply it is the wisest female point of view, even from a position of a survival (in all senses))) About, Manki ---greetings! I have written the note about 40 minutes ago, to send have forgotten ---and here you))) Yes read you the Rat more closely or attentively, he of mucks does not speak never, et at it or him a manner such)))

lomazova
01.05.2005, 22:44
While people like, they forgive.

lolabibi
13.05.2005, 17:31
" On light many such women who in a life did not have any intimacy, but very little such which had only one. "

de La Rochefoucauld.

Oksana.
20.05.2005, 21:22
Here those on, I thought, that La Rochefoucauld's olden time all have forgotten ---be pleased, ---literary knowledge of an Enigma do or make by Jane my firmness (hussars to be silent!) not such rack)))

protvinka
23.05.2005, 05:17
Rats

Under Tatyana's reference I take the "fi" back and I try to read through more closely or attentively, can still I shall understand something...

Tatyana

I cannot define or determine yet, that wise, and that is not present, it simply point of view, is unique for me possible or probable. And about aphorisms - look in a topic " the Blunt question ".

ta3uk
01.06.2005, 09:10
Obezjanka and Tanjushka, whether I do not undertake at all with you to argue concerning that this position is wise, or not (type nearly so - leave). By virtue of a habit, I take statistics, that's all. And she is those, that at Obezjanki (has put here not in the concrete person, the name can be changed), there is a change of the partner with periodicity 3-4 years. As, a turnover cycle chela, I have in view of spiritually/moral, approximately 7 years at absence KOPROMISA - here I about what, on the business most that, she will be compelled or forced to change partners and further with an enviable regularity. She will not change, he will change...

Leona
05.06.2005, 18:50
Rats

You have not correctly understood my position. I have written, that there are two kinds of physical change. By the way, campaigns on the prostitutes, caused or called by a difference of temperaments (when sex is necessary to the husband much more often, than the wife), I do not carry to not forgiven, only here would prefer, if I shall get in such situation that my partner did or made it in loneliness, nobody devoting in it, and especially that I knew about an event from it or him, instead of from the wife of less temperamental friend (soglasis, it will be not very pleasant to hear: " Anka, and you on prostitutes goes! ") .a here change with boredom is because of what my civil marriage when to me it has been told or said has broken up: " Well she has started to stick, at me somehow it has not turned out to give up... ", well and refused once, not because I did not suffice, and is simple that mentality disassemblies with this girl to not strain...

But, fortunately, not all so is bad, I know not one man which does not fool around simply because could save with her not only mutual respect, but also mutual interest in all areas of attitudes or relations. So to me is what to search.

newvikova
10.06.2005, 01:06
Change...

Personally I do not understand sense of this word. Well at all I do not understand. The person for whom lives? For itself or for others? I not the owner of the the spouse, and she not the mistress to me. We people with freedom of a choice. And that two persons live together speaks only that they so want, instead of that they something someone are obliged by that.

How I concern to change? How it is possible to concern to something of that does not exist? I do not concern in any way, the person the creator of the life. Yes to me it will be bad if spouse will leave for ever, but I somehow shall go through it. Yes I worry if she does not come home up to polunochi, but not because she can try to change to me (at it or her it all the same will not turn out, than she would not be engaged). So there is nothing to forgive here.

Whether if I shall oversleep with someone or someone else to consider or count it as change? No. Whether if I shall start to live with other woman to consider or count it change? Too is not present. Why? Because to me to solve how much and with whom I would like to live. Whether if I shall start to live at once with two women to keep it a secret? No. Let somebody from them will draw a correct conclusion and will arrange.

And in general my liked saying is those " if at you shoot - means has deserved ". Even if it is a casual rebound. Whether the fatalist I? Can be... But so is more cheerful...

klochkov_p
11.06.2005, 20:13
Barlog

My opinion on this question you : the free love, developed in your family, personally, to put it mildly, surprise me. More precisely, not that surprises, is simple we, probably, we put different value or meaning;importance in a word "love" .dlja me love is when there is no "I" and "you", and there are only "we" .esli it "we" breaks up to pieces, means, the love has passed or has taken place, and it is unimportant, why. I cannot tell or say something of type " you did not like, to you to not understand ", but as it seems to me, at you such in a life was not.

star
15.06.2005, 01:59
Misters, in my topics the request to not swear, to not offend, to not become personal. It is possible TO DISCUSS POLITELY only. EVERYTHING, without exception (even the best girl-friend Tanka), broken or disturbed these rules, will be subjected severe ekzekutsii for my part (I shall offend and I shall call, such here).

At everyone the opinion. All sense that DIFFERENT people should speak.

I have asked questions, I wish to hear answers. If you here, the subject to you means is interesting. Let's not transform it or her into squabble.

If again scandal here will begin, I shall ask the Moderator to close topics, and can continue to talk about lymphonoduses (only, pliz, without me already) further.

It I so, am not concrete someone, and for the information and in avoidance of misunderstanding.

It is not necessary to make comments on this post too, at least in this topic.