PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Greetings!!!!

Zlatenika
16.03.2005, 23:52
All greetings! With coming New Year! All I wish health and happiness! I needed to be excruciated absolutely not for long, namely 24 days, then I shall hand over the analysis and ALL!!! Handed over in 4 months and 3 weeks - negative. But it is equal in 5 months at me razom the signs described at this forum, very strange were showed all. Till now I can not depart. One week ago was ill somehow strange though I like heard, that the acute stage in 5 months is is unreal. Whether so it??? What chances at me, considering last analysis. All thanks in advance for answers.

Seaman, you separately very much are to be wished good luck, calmness, well-being in family and everything, all in New to Year!!!

Digger
15.04.2005, 02:53
I wish to add, that immunity, at me, in my opinion, in general already is not present: at me and herpes each two weeks, both frequent colds, and a fungus probably any in tongue. Here! Therefore also I am soared till now: suddenly antibodies will be developed or produced by 6 months?

faitless
25.05.2005, 11:12
alena

Will suffice to be soared))) has no HIV specific simptmov, especially, if you so terribly describe them and thus PTSR - otrits., the probability of a HIV, in your case, is practically peer to zero. With coming...

Lisss

Stoker
30.06.2005, 10:27
Alain's greetings!

" Handed over in 4 months and 3 weeks - negative. "

- It is remarkable! The HIV at you is not present. I congratulate!

" But it is equal in 5 months at me razom the signs described at this forum, very strange were showed all. "

Is you strongly skazanula...))))))))

At this forum SUCH "signs" are described))) and and basically by those who has appeared a minus subsequently...

Strange there is nothing. On a court yard winter and not so it is complex or difficult to be ill, and still are ill or sick from nerves... The Herpes from stress precisely get out. I guarantee it.

" Like heard, that the acute stage in 5 months is is unreal. Whether so it??? "

- Yes, IT SO! Theoretically such it is possible or probable, but that it was with you, it would be necessary that you were one of one million or 10 million. Think itself how much at you chances of it. Hardly who heard or read even about such cases at this forum. So calm down. Such does not happen. The meteorite can theoretically fall to a head or a lightning to kill...

" Immunity, at me, in my opinion, in general already is not present "

It simply classics of a phobia!

" What chances at me, considering last analysis "

- At you ALL chances to not have a HIV, considering your last analysis. If to be exact 99 %, however considering thus low risk initially - all of 100 %!

" Seaman, you separately very much are to be wished good luck, calmness, well-being in family and everything, all in New to Year!!! "

Thanks and you separately all same and more in addition the prompt end of your phobia that she to you neither did not spoil holidays, nor a life as the bases fobit at you ALREADY are not present.

So happy New Year you and cheerful Christmas!))))))

Recover!

Lionel
12.07.2005, 18:21
Herpes - not a parameter absent imunki! Take a word while)))) and a parameter of a HIV + in general only blot is....

With coming! Also what without a bath!