PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Today has received IFA

Ksenja
26.05.2005, 03:53
Zdravstvute, retook analyses a result: 177 days or without small 6 months NEGATIVELY!!!

Hardly from mind or wit has not descended or gone while waited, into a cabinet or study came in a status polukollapsa, my doctor is not present, one nurse, searched longly... And here gets a paper.... In opinion of begin pojavljatsja circles, the image somehow darkens, in ears only heart beat, sounds reach as though from is far....

At you it is negative... The Sweated palms I take the information or inquiry, I do not believe eyes, it is strong smorgnul, the picture brightens indeed negatively..

: Available EVERYTHING, became easier, but the phobia does not release or let off...

The nurse speaks, well it still about what does not speak, it is necessary to hand over in 3 months therefore as " it is a lot of cases " "that" has not told or said. WELL WHO FOR TONGUE PULLED IT or her, can would be though 2 days easy...

Lucy
08.06.2005, 11:00
Sincerely I congratulate, the nurse you can send safely.

Ba2
09.06.2005, 23:02
I congratulate from the bottom of the heart!!!!!

Not, Ramon if budesht fobit and now - then you are exact is sick, but only a head, instead of a HIV.

I envy you white envy!

You has carried by!!!

Neskuchnaya
20.06.2005, 17:46
Lisss

Thanks! Your support for me is important!!!

And the nurse.. Simply after its or her words, I have somehow begun to doubt.

Cedars
25.06.2005, 03:13
Ramon

I from many nurses and other laboratorians such heard, on laboratories I have much run about. BUT, the laboratory assistant is the laboratory assistant and about a HIV the majority of them knows just as about a rhinitis, lean or base on textbooks of methodics published enough for a long time more and more. It not my judgement is an opinion of one, enough the qualified doctor, and is inclined to trust him.

AMUR
27.06.2005, 23:34
Ramon, you it or her test on knowledge, can polegchaet...

The fox
28.06.2005, 21:23
Ramon:

At you that, contact to a HIV + was?

To me once in occasion of a clamidiosis the nurse has told so much what to live it would not be desirable.

Anything to hand over more is not necessary, no "many" cases of detection of a HIV in 9 months happen in the nature. Till 6 months does not suffice only 3 days, there is nothing to make laugh people, anything to hand over it is not necessary.

ponkratova
02.07.2005, 10:51
Thanks Duren, I think at you there will be it's OK, a postooze I here a little, but read almost every day, your situation is familiar to me, so as well as your signs, they is direct a repetition of mine, and I shall tell or say to you here that, check up on all "veneru".

Z.Y. At me she is...:-(

Soldier Jane:, its or her status to me is unknown and to this day, sex was protected but how to be spoken, has all the same obtained "buketik", now here I finish the cure...

Well and certainly signs are saved...

Posts to me always liked Z.Y.Tvoi, though and rezkovatye

alex_mas
10.07.2005, 17:43
All ven.boleznej (except for a HIV) can be received kinds and using a condom. A HIV through rubber to receive it is absolutely impossible. And if you after sex in a condom have handed over the analysis in 6 months and have received a minus - can be absolutely assured or confident of absence of a HIV. The nurse - a silly woman.

christineee
10.07.2005, 20:07
Accept also my congratulations..........

Do not pay attention to the sister... They have got used to chocolates))))) .sprosi at the doctor, I think he those will tell or say have a rest)))

Nostr
12.07.2005, 09:40
I wish to remind you, that at the nurse not higher education. Nyxes - yes can put. So to trust its or her statements, by virtue of it or her nekompetentosti, I would not become. Be pleased lives!!!