PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pavor, constant pavor

Ben
27.11.2004, 06:35
I all cannot calm down... Told history many times: oral sex without a semen, handed over 3 times, last time later 6, 5 months after possible or probable infection... And all I am excruciated, and suddenly... What probability, that I shall hand over again, and at there "+". What probability of a mistake or an error of the analysis? And more: the neck has inflamed, like as has caught a cold: hurts, the muscle in district of a brachium, it not a lymphonodus casually seems?

Luchik
18.12.2004, 18:04
Respond though to somebody!!

snark
23.12.2004, 16:31
WHETHER IN THE WOOD THAT AU!???? pochetaj THE FORUM! OR pozvani ON THE HOT LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Al ` shevskiy
19.01.2005, 09:42
YES.... ORAL SEX IS WELL...

Ear ring
08.02.2005, 15:44
Even if it was many times that risk oooch is insignificant, descend or go surrender once more, receive the negative answer and CALM down! All will be chikipuki!

rima
09.02.2005, 04:30
Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to catch AIDS at oral sex? The girl has made to me minet without use of a condom, whether I could catch in this case?

At oral sex (minete) there is an insignificant risk of infection. It occurs or happens at hit of a semen in a mouth, having jazvochki, mehanichekie damages or the inflamed mucosa.

IT AT YOU WAS?

ZHovkva
05.03.2005, 11:01
She,

In your case it is recommended to hand over the unique analysis in 3 months. Its or his negative result is quite authentic and sufficient to calm down.

The risk at oral sex (with authentic a HIV-positive the partner) 4 on 10000 also is connected with an ejaculation. I.e. in your case this risk still below. He in general is insignificant. And the probability of that you is so unique, that by 3-rd months the antibodies, multiplied on probability of infection in your case can not be developed or produced, is so small, that is more probable to get under the car in the street, passing road to the put place on green light. About the analysis which has been handed over in term more of six months - even to speak it is not necessary. Forget all and live easy. A HIV not your problem. If it will not turn out - direct road to the psychiatrist. It is not necessary to hesitate of it or this. The head as is treated as any other organ. The doctor will register tablets and the world becomes brighter.

It is healthy?
25.03.2005, 13:55
Semens were not

sonata
10.04.2005, 21:16
And what the probability, what nevertheless will be shown after that term? And suddenly the analysis erroneous?

Elena2006
30.04.2005, 23:18
To catch it is possible likely but poorly possibly,

You in vain to yourself poison or persecute a head nonsense.

Be engaged aralnym in sex and nedumaj about bad illnesses or diseases here they nepomogut.

And if simply you wish to communicate that write on

asd121_84@mail.ru

09.05.2005, 12:37
" And what the probability, what nevertheless will be shown after that term? "

If to you did not replace organs, you do not use long time serious narcotics and do not suffer serious oncologic diseases or diseases of a blood, for example an agammaglobulinemia about what you already davnym for a long time would know:

0.000 %

Over such term not rekomedujut to be checked even to people at whom the risk of infection was much above, for example through a blood.

" And suddenly the analysis erroneous? "

All three?

(" Handed over 3 times, last time later 6, 5 months after possible or probable infection. ")

Nata K
10.05.2005, 18:22
Oral sex is dangerous! There was no semen for the first time will be in the second, all is necessary on a root these or it minety to kill! DO NOT DO or MAKE MORE ANYTHING SIMILAR!

Ksu
14.05.2005, 02:51
" The author: she

Date: 05-16-05 07:08

Semens were not "

At me too the semen has appeared in years 13-14

So, what not rastraivajtes at your partner all ahead

Dibora
16.05.2005, 21:04
DEEPWOLF wrote:

> Oral sex is dangerous! There was no semen for the first time will be in

> The second, all is necessary on a root these or it minety to kill! DO NOT DO or MAKE MORE

> ANYTHING SIMILAR!

Well and you personally would go or send to hand over once again, after three "-"?

Vetl
27.05.2005, 05:42
I on sokolinke polatku would put and to live have remained!!!!! Each hour handed over analyses and it will suddenly be shown, especially there was all without a semen, a trouble!!!!

Klotilda
31.05.2005, 21:22
Yes that you so it is directly blunt in this semen have rested if in a year - all means + and if + that on it or this the life does not come to an end! It is good TO ARRANGE the PANIC!

SZO
04.06.2005, 18:49
And who panics? 8-Q

Student
07.06.2005, 09:10
She, and from what you has solved that: DEEPWOLF

It also is last instance, in a semen too should be sufficient concentration of a virus, and you have already handed over 3 times analyses, at you are not present that, I for 5 years did not see any chel who has caught through oral sex. But if you ljubitelnitsa SADOMAZA, and write))))))))))))

timur29
16.06.2005, 10:19
Nata

She - ljubitelnitsa SADO MAZO I know it or her plyotochkoj whipped!! HI HI HI!

Tiger431
01.07.2005, 05:15
S@moS@d Well and roughness! Can to her 15 and nothing znait about ways of transfer vich!

angelina
10.07.2005, 05:34
Well you and the truth eb *** yj.

Irishka
10.07.2005, 15:11

The similar behaviour at a forum is inadmissible and contradicts its or his rules, not speaking already about all rest.

I advise to familiarize with rules of a good form here (http: // www. Nedug. Ru/forum/pravila.php? f=1) .

Pamchik
11.07.2005, 08:03
To 18 me... It seems, a roof edit... Every day obshchupyvaju myself, for lymphonoduses I search, in a bag a thermometer I drag, arms or hand hurt - I search for the reason: I recollect, all the day long on a brachium a computer dragged. Can in psihushku lay down?? Has now passed or has now taken place almost 9 months from that day, I wish to hand over once again, and it is terrible... Was in the same status when went to hand over in 6,5 months

11.07.2005, 08:57
And you too

fleur.80
12.07.2005, 01:03
Risk minimal, especially you have handed over analyses. Not parsja anything at you!! Live easy. Analyses can be believed 120 %. Anything at you is not present. All at you is good!