PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rubella and inoculations from it or her

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Ruslan
01.12.2004, 06:02
Has made almost 2 weeks ago under the reference of the doctor. And now (me warned) has begun such!!!! On a body red specks, and on the face - in general sobed before a mirror in the morning. At me a skin fat, and yesterday after washing so has pulled together, that eyes were not closed. Has accepted for the night klaritin (too under the reference), has smeared the face with any gel from the similar phenomena (the doctor has registered), and has woken up and more worse, than yesterday in the morning. porevela, porevela... Also has gone on job. I try to not communicate with an opposite floor (to not frighten). Tell or say, and somebody from present did or made such inoculation? As struggled with suicidal ideas at a kind of in a mirror. Here I envy everyone who was ill or sick with a rubella in the childhood!!!!

Oksana P
16.12.2004, 23:59
Pancake! At home it is necessary to sit with a rubella! For certain knowingly you have made this inoculation, to secure yourselves want during pregnancy? And what for then dangers of others to subject?

And in occasion of maculae... Will pass or take place in 3 days. And the face will be same as earlier.

KateS
31.12.2004, 22:39
Did or Made such inoculation. Anything similar was not, and in general nothing was. Though too very much was afraid of different "collateral" effects.

Valery
19.01.2005, 08:54
Allergrija on an inoculation " does not endanger others ". As well as any other allergy.

Natali
01.02.2005, 22:13
If it is an allergy. And if is not present? The Inoculation from a rubella is actually infection with the weakened or easied (almost dead) virus. It or this should be enough that the organism has developed or produced antibodies to a virus, thus clinical attributes should be absent. Term which has passed or has taken place from the moment of an inoculation before occurrence of reaction - 2 weeks, not at once - coincides with an incubation interval or a delitescence of a rubella (from 11 till 24 days). If at you immunity is weakened or easied, you could be ill. But all the same already it is impossible to understand, as antibodies at you will be and in case of disease by a rubella, and in case of an allergy (because of an inoculation). I just in case would sit houses.

I in January of this year was ill or sick with a rubella. Too all over again thought, that the allergy since a heap of tangerines has eaten and has tried or tasted a new cream. I have noticed an eruption since morning on the face, then somewhere in an hour she has appeared on a body. And next day - on legs or foots, on the face has started to disappear for the third day. A skin pulled, especially on arms or hand, even fingers to bend it was problematic. Sat at home, called a doctor from an out-patient department, a cat. Has told or said, what is it a rubella. Has then invited to the house honey. The sister from Invitro to hand over a blood. The analysis too has shown a rubella. Veleno there were 7 days to sit at home from the date of a rash.

Elena.
08.02.2005, 18:21
When do or make an inoculation from a rubella in 2 weeks can be similar. At the some people happens, at the some people is not present. Probably, I have got in the first command. It just when immunity to this illness or disease starts to be formed. Before an inoculation usually pass or take place medical survey and if no contraindications are present (cold, the bad state of health, recently transferred or carried illnesses or diseases) do or make an inoculation. Yesterday I was looked or seen too by the doctor. Having convinced, what is it not the rubella, has punished to me to drink klaritin, from it or him madly to sleep it would be desirable. All the same it is better to be ill, certainly, all these sores in the childhood... On children somehow similar rashes are looked more nicely, than on adult young ladies.... Thanks you for advice or council, I hope, that in 3 days again I shall become white and fluffy.

vova76
11.02.2005, 11:02
I did or made such inoculation. To me the truth anybody about "terrible" consequences in advance did not tell, on the contrary itself asked me it or her to put.

All that was (but it is very unpleasant!) is that the arm or hand has terribly swelled up on a place of a nyxis and hurted or ill;sick strongly longly, by the way. When has asked the doctor, to me have told or said, what is it not from a rubella such reaction, and from other substance (the inoculation was combined), the second was like from a tetanus.

MarinaB
24.02.2005, 13:27
All once again thanks for answers. Next day all has passed or has taken place. Eh, it was a pity the husband on business trip, the wife-beauty did not see.

And in occasion of a pain on a place of a nyxis - at me in general was such nothing, it was necessary to not wet this place day. Or likely it can depend on skill of the nurse. To me like good has got.

darya-anisimova
03.03.2005, 19:39
Uh,

It is much more reliable to have been ill with a rubella, than to inoculate against it or her. Only the rubella is dangerous to pregnant women. I her or it hurted or was ill;was sick at the adult age, any inoculations did not do or make, but at pregnancy the antiserum capacity was at a good level.

In some countries of children sick of a rubella, specially place to healthy that also those had been ill and it is better at children's age.

Vasileva Inna
16.03.2005, 22:21
Somebody did or made? It is not dangerous? And if suddenly zaberemenneesh, the inoculation will not affect or not have an effect in any way pregnancy?

olga62
22.03.2005, 10:02
eee.

I did not do or make - I her or it hurted or was ill;was sick. And at late enough age - has picked up vidat in transport (when still studied). But like the given infectious disease is dangerous enough to pregnant women.

Look or See here:

http: // vienna-doctor.com/Rus/Articl... _pregnancy.html

Nosferatu
26.03.2005, 03:41
Yes, if different links to a subject " the Rubella and pregnancy " I can give still such as are necessary to you:

http: // medi.ru/doc/7180215.htm

http: // www.mama.ru/pregn/faq/rubeol.htm-!!!

http: // www.nanya.ru/opit/9368

kolobok
03.04.2005, 21:16
I did or made... Rudivax is called...

After that it is necessary to check up immunity (antibodies) and only in 3 months after an inoculation to plan pregnancy...

For pregnant women, really, the rubella is dangerous... For the kid in particular...

Success!

ZMX
06.04.2005, 15:28
And unless it is not better to check up presence of antibodies all over again? I here all hope... Suddenly hurted or was ill;was sick, but has not noticed...))

scorpion4ik
14.04.2005, 17:52
And at me to the girlfriend did or made an inoculation from a rubella akkurat during pregnancy

All has passed or has taken place perfectly and privika and the subsequent labors!!!!

Though at us the girl then on employment or occupations went (swine) sick of a rubella, my girlfriend has not picked up from it or her this infection

katerrina
17.04.2005, 18:38
Yes I know, that a rubella at pregnancy a terrible thing. I her or it did not hurt or be ill;be sick (at least if hurted or was ill;was sick anybody has not noticed it or this). And risk in fact big. The rubella in an incubation interval or a delitescence is not visible in any way.

But here interestingly inoculation itself does not harm beremenosti absolutely?

Diamond, and that little girl and the truth the swine. Though she can did not know about harm of a rubella for pregnant women.

galina123
20.04.2005, 21:32
Autumn rain, thanks for links.

Pelmen
21.04.2005, 08:59
Horek, whether vrjat, me kazhetja, about it or this everyone know

But she considered or counted, that she should visit or attend adjusting lectures pred gosami

Though for that moment we on a course had not one pregnant woman, and a little, and many had grulnye children whom mamani could bring an infection

eeh ezalabernost

IrinaH
28.04.2005, 18:56
And about harm of inoculations I that not slashala, in my opinion he if also is very minimal

Speak on the child it is unequivocal she in any way it can not be reflected

29.04.2005, 13:36
I too heard, that pregnancy to plan it is necessary not earlier than in 3 months after an inoculation.

By the way, I too thought, that did not hurt or be ill;be sick, and have made the analysis and have found out, that antibodies much, hurted or was ill;was sick recently, probably in hidden or latent (as ORZ) the form.

The doctor has told or said, that immunity not lifelong, and approximately for 10 years (after an inoculation is even less) so if to get or start several children with a greater or big break before following pregnancy it is necessary to do or make also the analysis on antibodies.

kurenok74
08.05.2005, 12:36
Surprisingly. Really can be, what I hurted or was ill;was sick, but I do not know about it or this? In the same place all teltse becomes covered by a red eruption. And the analysis of a blood from a vein? Also it is necessary to speak specially, what on a rubella?

lucie
12.05.2005, 23:27
I, I the alive eyewitness, me one month ago have made!

And I in the extreme childhood hurted or was ill;was sick, but antibodies practically do not remain.

Really can be, what I hurted or was ill;was sick, but I do not know about it or this? In the same place all teltse becomes covered by a red eruption.

1) you can not remember;

2) often not all teltse;

3) the eruption can be completely not bright;

4) a rubella in general one of the most easy or light;mild children's illnesses or diseases. Often does without temperature and other signs. The child without ceremony can transfer or carry on legs or foots.

Here paradox: the easiest illness or disease (even for adults not so serious), and for a fetus is absolutely pernicious.

And the analysis of a blood from a vein?

From a vein. And an inoculation - in the priest.

Also it is necessary to speak specially, what on a rubella?

It is necessary, differently will not check up.

For 7-9 day after an inoculation there can be everyones krasnuhopodobnye signs. I from typical signs had an eruption on all body within two days (in the first there was in general a nightmare - all was in a speck). From atypical by-effects was otekanie joints within a month after an inoculation.

My doctor speaks, that present preparations for inoculations are safe even for pregnant women. I.e. if in the pregnant woman find out absence of antibodies, to her do or make an inoculation. And after an inoculation to wait three months before conception it is not necessary. But it is better to ask again in occasion of each separate preparation.

I am personally glad, that have inoculated before as the knee at me has swelled up so, that the orthopedist has got a fright and took a puncture of a patella on the analysis. I would not like to experience it during pregnancy.

Olishna
18.05.2005, 10:52
At us the girl then on employment or occupations went (swine) sick of a rubella

Well drasti... I while about pregnancy have not started to read, concept had no about harm of a rubella. Especially, an incubation interval or a delitescence long, the girl could and not know.

I here now too remember, that my girl-friend at university has had been ill with a rubella just when at us in group of 2 pregnant women were. However, at all has managed, but to accuse it or her in a head has come nobody. The person is not guilty, that has caught. She, by the way, had no concept, from whom - anybody from its or her friends did not hurt or be ill;be sick. Someone and so will spit in the underground...:)))

darkf0x
23.05.2005, 16:15
It is unknown Zverushka

And unless it is not better to check up presence of antibodies all over again?

I hurted or was ill;was sick in the deep childhood in the easy or light;mild form... Therefore has decided to make, since too heard, as well as babulechka- , that that immunity not lifelong, and approximately for 10 years (after an inoculation it is even less),

, and at the same history:

And I in the extreme childhood hurted or was ill;was sick, but antibodies practically do not remain.

From a vein. And an inoculation - in the priest.

To me it is exact not in the priest did or made... At job business was... I Remember distinctly or clearly...

Displays after an inoculation any was not... Fie-fie-fie...

abachin
25.05.2005, 06:06
What you "sjustvitelnaja".. I with predilection asked the doctor - as these most erased signs of a rubella - never often are shown, speaks, did not address.. Though such statistics, certainly, too not a fountain..

The rubella to children practically is not terrible - transfer or carry it or her easily, it is possible and to not notice, consider or not notice, count;not notice, read out ORZ what-string - lymphonoduses have swelled up a little, the general or common malaise.. And it is good, if will have been ill at early age.. Where it is more terrible than pregnant women - the probability of serious pathologies of a fetus is high.. By the way, in this connection the question - as an inoculation during pregnancy can be "safe" - same though and strangled, but originators?