PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to be?! He, she and she.

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Yuna
03.10.2004, 03:36
Greetings to all!

At me such situation. At me attitudes or relations with my chief were fastened. I have liked him, to us it is good together. To Him of 40 years, me twenty with small. He is dissolved. But a year he meets the woman, her for thirty. In a week after our novel has begun, he has told or said to her about my existence. I have abused it or him for it, and ordered to apologize and tell or say before her, that at it or him with me anything is not present. We have decided to meet sometimes as fiduciary from all.

But I am am excruciated with a question: whether I have the moral right to act so in relation to this woman, i.e. to sleep with the person on whom at it or her it is much more right, than at me? With her he a year and she the perfect person.

I jealous, I know, what excruciatings are delivered with jealousy and sensation of that the person to you changes. I do not wish to cause such experiences of this woman because would not like that someone has acted or arrived so with me. I know, what to be jealous the liked person of another.

The most interesting, that he in general somehow does not perceive this aspect of a problem. He speaks, that its or his attitudes or relations with that woman - its or his business and me do not concern or touch. But I consider or count (and he can speak everything), what is it does not remove or take out from me the responsibility for its or her experiences.

I already tried to leave it or him, spoke him, that at us with it or him nothing will turn out, ' sent ' it or him. But I very much like him, and he wishes to continue attitudes or relations. In soul or douche I feel, that it is necessary to leave it or him. Yes, to us with it or him it is good, but I do not wish to pay in time, spent with it or him, by experiences of other woman. Alas, we with it or him work in one company, and we see every day. I the person emotional and not with the strongest character, therefore to speak him ' was not present ' day by day above my forces. Leave I cannot - job too good.

Thanks God, while I to it or him;them have not too become attached, and the love between us is not present. He has already made to me a lot of good, I am grateful to him, but to cause experiences of other person I do not want. Not because I am afraid of that woman, its or her revenge or someone's condemnation - was not present, I am not afraid - that is why that I respond before myself.

And here still that: whether to me it will be easier from if, choosing between me and her, he will choose me? If he will throw it or her because of me it too will deliver to her mass of bad feelings. And the fault for it will be on me.

What do you think in this occasion? What to me to do or make? What can advise? If I shall decide to tear with it or him (and I know, what is necessary), as me every day to resist to its or his charm at job and to its or his attention to me, to its or his offers? I shall be very glad to hear your opinions!

Morka
19.10.2004, 01:54
Lady,

Excruciatings are necessary to you? Sufferings? Tears? Then forward.....................................

With that woman he not rasstanetsja. And with you will not be, even if and rastanetsja.

Will find third And will begin all with a pure or clean leaf or sheet of a paper:)

With you he, clear business, speaks what to leave does not want. You juvenile, to him are good with you in bed - it or he is raised or excited with the fact of that near to it or him such juvenile girl........... He likes to stay in this flower bed.... You, another... And that woman whom for thirty, that to him more as the friend, she understands it or him is better, in fact she is more senior and more skilled... And in bed it or him too it is quite good - at women after tridtsti blossoming of their hypersexuality....

You speak, that he was married. And to him of 40 years.... And you fondly believe, what he, vstetiv you, through any time, having thrown or stopped the present passion will offer you an arm or a hand and heart???????? Even if you will tell or say, that it is not necessary for you, you do not want in marriage, I shall not believe. You want. And imeeno for it or him. He is more senior to you, almost as the father, behind it or him as behind a stone wall.

But alas, it or this will not be. In fact he has clearly let to you know, its or his hundred attitudes or relations with that woman you do not concern or touch.... He has clearly spent border... To break which to you it is impossible............

All will develop cyclically..... You will leave from it or him, exhausted by such position, and he, will achieve again you, to speak, that likes only you, that wants m only with you....... You will believe him, to come back to these attitudes or relations.... But ahead.... Ahead there will be a loneliness though you awake as though "together".................

Certainly, you are still very young.... And you can risk to rush in shtormjashchy ocean... In fact you are assured, that you will have enough forces to get out)

But reflect, instead of whether to bathe in the quiet sea more pleasantly? Find in itself forces.... rasstansja.....

You know, I write to you it and I KNOW, that you will not make it. Not because, there will be no forces. That is why that the life needs to be lived not on another's v and to helps. It is necessary to pass or take place the way of assays and mistakes or errors.

In any case passing to you of a wind and success!

Citrom_2005
28.10.2004, 04:31
Thanks for the perfect answer, Enigma!

You know, once I could throw the person whom madly liked. Also I like, can, till now.

Yes, most likely, I shall not make it or this is I shall not throw it or him. More precisely, I shall throw, and then again...

But I so too do not want. Therefore it is necessary to throw))

Marina VM
17.11.2004, 20:50
Lady

And what opinions can be? Or you cannot break and be limited yourself only to bed, not getting in its or his other life and then you from it or him will leave. Or you can convince yourself that its or his private or individual life you does not concern or touch and then you will remain with it or him. All depends only on your abilities to self-belief.

Well and in general, if you so hardly experience disturbance of unwritten moral standards, what for you have got or started attitudes or relations with the man which already had a constant woman? And now you have already bitten off a piece, it is pleasant - chew, it is not pleasant - spit out...

Cheby
02.12.2004, 22:45
It is pleasant, but to spit out it is necessary)

You know, I the person impulsive, and sometimes all over again do or make, and then I think. Like attitudes or relations have begun at us with it or him, all is more or less normal. And here I was ill, I lay at home one, ideas in the order I result or bring. Also I understand, that so it is bad to act I do not want.

And be limited only to bed I cannot and I do not want, since itself jealous. Here.

Here so always when attitudes or relations begin, you do not think of much. And when they have begun, both problems arise, and ideas, and already late - " the piece is bitten off "...

Matino
03.12.2004, 12:03
Well then at you and the choice is not present, except for how to leave, time you to be limited to bed do not want or wish, and to act so is bad cannot.

nifertina
08.12.2004, 22:43
It is hard to leave, when every day you at job together spend and sit from each other in pair or steam meters and your views constantly meet)))) though it not an excuse or a help.

Agnessa
13.12.2004, 05:09
Lady:

At once I wish to warn: the previous posts did not read, simply there is no time. Since morning at job has glanced on a forum, has seen your question and has decided bystrenko to spank to you my point of view. I believe, that as it is usual, will leave portjanka, therefore take seat more conveniently. Coffee, that l, pour.

In my opinion, we already communicated with you, and I personally to you told my history. As she to some extent pereklikaetsja with yours you can will listen to opinion of the skilled or experienced person in these questions? To me was worse, and my act on idea did not maintain any criticism from the point of view of morals. BUT...

The girl, you of that drive? To you that to be confused there is nothing, except for an another's life? Very many people thinks of you? I precisely do not know, how you have caught, but I read many forums on a HIV, and on many met nik "Lady". I had an opinion, that you were infected, though I can and I am mistaken. If it so tell or say, about you thought during that moment? The state thinks of you? Your chiefs? Surrounding people? Or the most part of the problems to you should be solved most, not asking the help at others? By the way, if you sometime all the same asked the help, whether always you received it or her, or there were also refusals?

The life is a life. Thousand people vljubljatsja, razljubljajut, quarrel, reconciled, converge, miss daily. And it does not pass you the same as did not pass it or her. I do not see anything reprehensible that you and he wish to be together. Unfortunately, the third - superfluous. It is a life who begins to object to it or this? In my opinion, that he has told all to the girlfriend - a fair and worthy act, would be mean, if he continued to play on two fronts. Immorally not that one person throws other person for the sake of the third. It is important, as he does or makes it. It is necessary, what the thrown person then could live normally, that he could cross out the past and almost painlessly start the life over again. When, for example, the HIV + infects the partner, and then throws it or him with words: " You knew, on what went! ", - here it meanly and low. And in your situation what not so, I cannot understand? He has made the choice, he has chosen you. You that, abnormal? You that drive on an empty place? What with this aunt can happen? Tears? A hysterics? Yes I have told or said, partings occur or happen in the world daily. Will cry and will calm down, would be to suffer because of what, muzhiks a pond prudi, irreplaceable is not present.

Do not play the fool, no fault on you will exist. Has found because of what vinovatitsja. There are at you hours? Put them before itself and look or see, as they tick. It goes time. It goes YOUR time. Time, allocated or removed to you for a life, self-realization, happiness, search of close people. Do not spend it or him for a chicken-feed, spend it or him for itself. You have not made any crime, are not present in the world of perfection, it is impossible to make all happy. The law of conservation: if in one place stays, in other necessarily decreases. You that, wish to live a life, what only at you would decrease, and others at your expense arrived? Yes there, where there is no love, she all the same not vozmetsja from anywhere. And at it or him with this lady anything already will not leave (differently would leave already for a long time), and you on any not clear to me to "morally-ethical" reasons will throw it or him. You of that?

Do not invent nonsenses if he wishes it or her to throw is its or his business. And to throw, by the way, he wants it or her not because of you (do not flatter itself), and that they each other do not approach or suit. That's all. Let well alone.

My opinion, it is not necessary to hammer in a head problems which you to solve should not. It is not necessary to care of everything, care of itself. Than to exhaust from a finger nonexistent problems, consider problem really facing to you is better: whether there corresponds or meets this person to your demands, whether you with it or him wish to try to get or start attitudes or relations, whether you are ready to that as can throw you, i.e. whether costs or stands ovchinka manufactures.

Do not take you to itself for a ride, thinking of others, it not that situation what to care of the third parties. Well also what, what she with it or him year? And if you in a year will meet the person who is pleasant to you much more, than present you that, will refuse new attitudes or relations? I cannot understand, what there at them, whether children that, property the general or common, what? Yes there will be no she longly unfortunate, calm down. 30 years - the most class age. It those years when the woman still beautiful, but already wise and firmly costs or stands on legs or foots (well if is the normal woman). It is the most perfect age actually. So your aunt- will not be gone, do not despair. Better itself be not gone.

Also it is good to solve empty problems. Be a little practical and rational in a life. Before you now a real situation: the love has passed or has taken place, zavjali tomatoes, boots press also to us not on a way. Remember, that such the love is not known by anybody. She passes or takes place. And it is very important, that time would not be spent all for nothing. All should benefit. Use somewhat this person (though it and sounds it is some or a little bit... hm...), but also itself necessarily give something in exchange what to not be excruciated subsequently by remorses and to not be due. Delhi all in attitudes or relations half-and-half. If you see, that the man it is not capable of it throw it or him (IMHO, born or taken out by personal experience). Consider, that leaving from the man, you should have or is equal as much, how much had up to attitudes or relations with it or him, or it is more. Here it is a question not of a financial position, and in general. Do not suppose, that about you would speak: "Its or her" labour successes " are connected by that she management... "

The god always gives us chances. Silly them to not use. Then it is possible and to regret about it or this (too personal experience). And on this: than to think of the third aunt, think of itself is better and solve, that YOU want from a life and from attitudes or relations with the man, whether will give you this the man of that you want, whether you will give him of what wanted by him. If you are assured, that wish to be with it or him - push the aunt and do or make a step towards to him. And the aunt will not be gone, I ask a to speak. From " unfortunate love " hysterical, emotionally unbalanced, weak people so such any trouble in a life can "knock over", and not just love vanish only. To the present or true person NOTHING is terrible, and unfortunate love and for a long time. And the weakling dolzhnen to disappear: natural selection. Can and is severe, but the life is those and rules on which the nature plays are those.

I for that you would think of continuation of attitudes or relations and have got rid of " the unfortunate competitor ". Any "misfortunes" in its or her situation are not present, there is simply life.

Love
15.12.2004, 17:47
Jane

I had little bit other impression of a post as I have understood, he just meets on two fronts, t.e.on pushes a constant "gyorlfrend" for dialogue with Lady, and speaks Lady, that its or his her private life does not concern or touch. If I have misunderstood, my previous posts can be removed and sent or taken out and sent in a basket. And if it is correct, a position " go to the happiness " to her hardly will approach or suit. He with her simply diversifies the life, and any happiness to her all peerly does not shine, as she to be limited to bed does not want or wish.

Moiseyev Irina
20.12.2004, 11:34
Yes? On the contrary it seemed to me.

Then let the girl will precisely tell or say, how business is actually. And if itself while vaguely it represents, the way will understand.

If job really goes on two fronts expression " here is pertinent Walk, VA ". But the regret about " the unfortunate competitor " here in any case is inappropriate.

ZY. I work not that that on two fronts, and on three - five simultaneously. But I with them do not sleep, I simply allow "to look after" myself. Any of them never knows about existence of others. I choose. I so want. Attitudes or relations I stop during that moment when still or even about love to speak early, i.e. I do not tighten or delay to a pain and hysterics.

It is difficult to make a decision: what person approaches or suits me more and with whom I wish to sleep. If the person conducts double game, I would not refuse to play (I suppose, that I at svojh fight-friends not unique though plainly about it or this I know nothing), only without sex. First - human dialogue. Lady, why so to not try or taste?

Hope To
25.12.2004, 06:57
Jane

But in fact, apparently, too it was unpleasant to you to think, that you have hurt the wife of the of the man (you about it or this wrote...) .u Lady basically the same sensation, only here the woman yet the wife...

06.01.2005, 14:24
Lady.

Banal such advice or council)) define or determine that is most of all necessary for you:

- Sex with class the man

- Sex with the chief

- Morally poperezhivat and to feel "unfortunate" - then to regret itself liked and to receive satisfaction from it or this

And then - that you want from a life

- Family

- Career

- The husband-loser and polukarera, full pockets of girl-friends-gossips and any freedom from "papikov"

Understand, how much or as far as your these desires coincide.

If sex good - use and not zamarachivajsja another's problems. About any love, I am afraid, here speech cannot go.

And the life will place all in the places.

The main thing - to not forget about qualitative condoms;-)

Olena
11.01.2005, 04:03
Has re-read a post. Yes little_monkey, you are right, I in my opinion, nedoponjala sprosonok.

Then not we should solve these questions

Lady if he has frankly offered you game so why you as frankly to not discuss its or her rule and to not strike a bargain?

Can pertinently will listen to it or him: for that he waits from your attitudes or relations, and frankly to tell or say all most: that waited by you? And to conclude the contract, containing corrected cancellation of attitudes or relations and the responsibility of the parties or sides? And in case of discrepancy of interests to leave as soon as possible, what would be as small as possible sick?

Also I do not advise to go on an occasion of emotions. That now is necessary as air, then in one mngnovenie can lose the importance. Look at a life easier.

ZY. For me "not lonely" men - tabu.

Dmitriev
11.01.2005, 09:21
Greetings, Jane!

Thanks for the answer!

Yes, I read your history and very well I remember it or her.

As to me: Yes, me in due time the person has not told or said about vich. As to the good relation to me from other people - I saw it or him in a life very little. So has developed.

To me did not speak about the diagnosis, me of what did not warn, my feelings did not spare, and because of me did not throw ' mine ' the liked person. All this is very unpleasant, but I do not wish to act in relation to people as badly. Therefore I consider or count, that it is necessary to tell or say at once about vich or other disease which can concern or touch your lover. I consider or count, that it is not necessary to do or make a harm to another if you do not want that it or him did or made to you. You know, one year ago I have been overflown desires to help or assist the person, to with whom there was also who to me was not indifferent. And more to one, very close ' to the friend '. A result? Treachery, vich, terrible depression. Me have betraid on full. And ' the friend ', and with whom a vein. Now I have a perfect opportunity to recoup on other person. At least - to make so that he has thrown it or her. But I of it or this to do or make I do not want.

There is a phrase that ' road to a hell mostitsja good intentions '. It is terrible, but I cannot deny it or this. But whether it is necessary to act not for pavor, and for conscience only because you are afraid of a bad result? What for the ' good ' an act still and on bashke you will receive? No.

I in the childhood was very difficult, complex or difficult child overflown in mass of negative emotions and ideas. I stole on trifles, said lies much, was going to even to kill the person, and in the future - all enemies. I do not consider or count, that someone should something, as and always people concerned to me not so well. Why - a question another. For about a year back me have very much betraid, and people to whom I was ready to help or assist at any cost. It was not pleasant to me (be not dared or do not laugh). To be same I do not want. If I twenty with superfluous years was rubbish, and now suddenly I shall begin ' korchit from myself virtue ' is normally? Yes. The person studies, grows, develops. It is strange, if I to it or this have not come. What price of this virtue? I do not exclude, that high and that a result will be that hell. But it not the occasion to refuse. Possible or probable problems never frightened me, if I did or made that considered it necessary.

Here that the man which I now wish to leave, spoke me that is a lot of good people. I cannot agree with it or this. Simply because many times saw the dark party or side of the person of different people. So, here he approves or confirms, that it is a lot of good people. And itself? Changes to that person, which near to it or him. Excuse, but it to not eat well. Hence, he not good in strict sense. And still convinces me that is a lot of good people! Easier or Simply instead of fraying or prattling, it is necessary though to something to do or make. I never considered or counted myself good and I do not consider or I count. Even if I act on conscience is I do not mean at all, that good. And by words to be scattered it is not necessary.

By the way, darling Jane, he already has again talked to the woman and has convinced it or her that at it or him with me anything is not present (under my request, the truth).

That she will be consoled if he will throw it or her, I do not doubt. Than more that she is formal married (not for ' mine ' the man) and in general is fine provided. She will go through. The person - in general an essence hardy. But tell or say to me, what difference, will go through or not? Business not in it or this, and that I do or make to her badly. You think, me conscience zamuchaet? No, I in general never about what I do not regret. After something has occured or happened, late to bite elbows. But it is possible to make so that it or this something has not occured or happened and here it really is meaningful.

We with it or him hardly will have attitudes or relations. We different people, and in the spiritual plan are not very close. And if there would be between us a love - yes he would leave from it or her, I so understand.

You think, she will estimate or appreciate what I with it or him rasstanus because of it or her? No. We work in one sphere and I at all do not exclude, that as required she will make to me something very bad. Start up. Eventually, that does not kill me, does or makes me more strongly.

You know, and in fact the truth I for the good intentions in a life paid off very dearly or expensively. If should be so - start up. The god - not the one who can frighten me if I shall decide to act on conscience. And a satan and for a long time.

In general, I shall try to leave it or him. Seriously. It will turn out? I do not know, we shall look or see. But I shall try or taste.

Vajdja Das
16.01.2005, 18:49
Dear ljalka!

What it is most of all necessary for me? My job. But it it or him does not concern or touch.

To me with it or him it is not bad, and since all the same at me anybody is not present, I would meet it or him. And then also would become attached to it or him;them. But to divide it or him with someone or to select at someone I am not going to.

27.01.2005, 19:25
little_monkey:

" Jane

But in fact, apparently, too it was unpleasant to you to think, that you have hurt the wife of the of the man (you about it or this wrote...) .u Lady basically the same sensation, only here the woman yet the wife... "

At me all the same other situation. It is as though paradoxical did not sound, I was the WORTHY person. He was married ONCE, he met me of 8 years, the first 3 years from which we did not have a sex. Our attitudes or relations have been stipulated from the very beginning. We have concluded this "transaction" among themselves. And then he has concluded the same transaction with the wife. I do not consider or examine;survey it or him as potential husband, she winks at my presence Only he for some reason anything should nobody However, the poor creature had to climb from a skin what to support family and to not deprive of attention me

The muzhik had a crisis of middle age, srednevozrastnoe an accent of a semen in grey substance, selfish spermotoksikoz)))

To me it is sick not for the wife even. Absence of love between them - only their arms or hand business and their problem. To me it is sick for lie. I did or made everything what to not break family. He for mine and its or her bill "had fun", and then nae.. L all also it was attached. Not I have withdrawn the husband at the wife, it as though is ridiculous did not sound He has released or exempted me the nonsense from remorses Well it not important. Understand, there children were, and the wife has given family many years of the silly life. And as a result has remained with the broken trough. Here it excruciated me. All 8 years of attitudes or relations I have been assured, that he will not throw it or her, and it appears - severely was mistaken.

And what year of a joint life (even without marriage or spoilage) and without children means? My opinion - anything especial he does not mean. Happens, it is necessary to leave.

legal
10.02.2005, 21:21
Yes is not present, after Ledinogo a post in general it is possible to change completely the point of view, t.k.ta the woman married and has no rights to anybody...

m0rf
26.02.2005, 02:56
Lady:

Thanks, that you have told all. I very much respect strong, capable of self-criticism, people. Wait a little bit, pliz, I now shall think some time, good? Hardly I shall tell or say something clever, too I shall not judge. But I should think, what anything to you not brjaknut. Now all your history predstala before me in other light.

TSA
12.03.2005, 19:56
Lady

In again opened situation you in general to anybody nothing is obliged, if that lady walks from the husband, in what then a question? She it will be simple to be in that position in which there is he, in my opinion, even somewhere fairly. But here except for sex in this case all is peer to you, in my opinion, nothing shines...

Elissa
15.03.2005, 08:40
Lady, baby the century is short also you as any normal woman for certain want family and children. He simply uses you for sex and to you about it or this has very unambiguously told or said, that does or makes to him honour.

So think that for you more important - to spend itself for everyones papikov or to save the sincere integrity for the husband and families. That you will sow that and pozhnesh. If you will sleep with papikami you will not meet nastojajushchuju love. Feelings need to be put in worthy object and time should work on you, instead of against you. In this case you waste time and have created for yourself very uneasy situation at job. So take courage, throw it or him and search for new job.

Lelik
27.03.2005, 04:40
Loco!

You are right that on papikov to be exchanged it is not necessary.

Obezjanka! Something except for sex is just not a problem. We with it or him quite visit or attend (and were going to to visit or attend) cinema, theatres, bowling, etc. In general, he agrees to go there where it is pleasant to me. And suppers in various institutions in general almost did not become tradition. He has allowed me to read the liked books, has attached to music which listens. And subjects for conversations at us are - medium in general intellectual and people formed. Besides job is too the general or common circle of interests. Yes that there, he wanted " serious attitudes or relations " and even with is hot about me has told to the woman.

Julia Litvinenko
01.04.2005, 08:51
Lady

I have not understood a little, for you seryoznye attitudes or relations are suppers, theatres and bowling??? You know, on your previous posts I about you had a little bit other opinion not that it is better or something, simply another.

Personally for me seryoznye attitudes or relations is a marriage or spoilage, even civil, a joint life, the general or common life... And here to take a walk, listen to music and so on I quite can and with the man for sex, actually that now to communicate with such exclusively in a bed? And the point of view on it at me same as at loco: the family is necessary to you, you will not construct it or her with such the man which searches entertainments.

Simply one business if you get or start to yourself the man for sex, etc. if you do not want a joint life - then he should suit quite you and its or his other women should not excite you. And) - then hardly you something from it or him will receive an another matter if you want something greater (well except for bowling and cinema, essesno, in fact he is not going to you to let in the private life and hardly will sometime be going to. But it, certainly, my personal opinion, you is more visible.

Bosadu
14.04.2005, 14:01
Hm... I did not speak, that a campaign at cinema - an attribute of serious attitudes or relations)

It is time. Secondly, he, spoke, that wants serious attitudes or relations. What is it such for it or him, he did not specify.

And in general all over again I had a full sensation, that he does not exclude an opportunity it or her to throw. He has declared time to her about me. And in general on its or his conversations it was clear.

And I have suggested him to be only lovers, and as fiduciary from all. Here...

Though, certainly, hardly he thought of marriage or spoilage when spoke about serious attitudes or relations. Of what he thought - I do not know...

Radiant
15.04.2005, 18:42
Lady, excuse, has re-read, I, probably, somehow incorrectly have placed intonations in your post.

nasko
16.04.2005, 03:36
Lady:

Give we shall begin under the order.

The first about what we shall talk, it about goods and a harm. Concepts rhetorical, we never shall give precise definition to these terms. So I suggest and to not be fooled in this occasion. In a life it is impossible to live so what only kindly to create. Well, the word of honour, it is impossible to live so, what in a tram to not come or step someone on a leg or foot. People use kindness and pity. For this reason I call all not for kindness, and judiciousness and wisdom. In the nature there is no concept of kindness, angrily and kindly there are inseparably, they - a single whole. The god learns or teaches goods, but the Divine doctrine not primenimo by a real life, it is too ideal If you look transfers about wildlife or read similar books should know: all rather, that from one point of view - angrily, with another - kindly. Everyone eat each other, establishing or installing thus equilibrium in the nature. And mum-predator kills weak zverka what to support the child. What is it: malicious or angrily or kindly?

It is not necessary to erect kindness in a cult, you have already understood, that kindly - the open road to a harm and treachery. To live for the sake of and in the name of people silly, simply enough to not do or make by it or him dirty tricks. And so, a word-combination " to not do or make greater or big dirty tricks " I and consider or count as goods.

I once again repeat: in your situation I do not see any harm. To ANYBODY YOU DO NOT DO or MAKE the HARM. It is a life. It simply life. Such piece love: someone converges, someone misses. A pain and tears in this business to not manage. And always there are victims. Well there is no PERFECTION In the WORLD IF In ONE PLACE WILL arrive - In OTHER WILL decrease.

In your situation you to ANYBODY BAD DO NOT DO or MAKE ANYTHING. Anybody here should nothing to anybody. You in peer conditions. You conduct fair struggle.

WHY your act is bad? WHY it is not good? And why you do not consider or examine;survey the act how chance which is given by the Lord of what you would test happiness of love, even short, and that woman has got rid of a sin of change? Yes you understand, nafilosofstvovat everything is possible, any situation can be turned out inside out.

Give we shall consider or examine such example. You meet the man (lonely and without the mistress). You have attitudes or relations. He to you does or makes the offer. Your train of thought: if I now shall marry it or him then any other woman should remain one. It is bad, to her on my fault will be sick. And if I shall throw it or him, any despaired person will find the happiness. Then I shall throw it or him. Whether well delirium?

In my opinion, at you now and it turns out. You are fooled.

The second. About change.

" And itself? Changes to that person, which near to it or him. Excuse, but it to not eat well. "

You are simple still nedoponimaesh, in my opinion, all subtleties of attitudes or relations between adult people. Not free people or people in old age often have attitudes or relations without mutual claims and obligations. In case of yours the man and that woman so it also is. Well and how differently? It is not good and not bad, it - in any way. It is a life and only.

" But it is possible to make so that it or this something has not occured or happened and here it really is meaningful. "

" It or This something " is that? That will occur or happen? Well it is impossible to live so what to not make to another painfully. Important because of what you have made it. Also that has made. You that - have killed whom, have raped, have infected? You have not made anything and will not make in this case, you are fooled. Believe, bad, that you in this situation can someone make, it is not necessary such your trouble do not make laugh people:)

The third. About a centipede.

" In general, I shall try to leave it or him. Seriously. It will turn out? I do not know, we shall look or see. But I shall try or taste. "

I do not know. I would not become. He lonely (unmarried, all rest is not counted). And you lonely. What problems? At me the girlfriend twisted the novel with the married director. He has thrown it or her, as soon as on horizon the wife has seemed. But has not dismissed. I think, it is not necessary to exhaust any horrors from a finger. Talk to it or him and discuss completely all the questions connected with your attitudes or relations and teamwork. I.e. on what conditions at you this everything, that each of you in these attitudes or relations interests, that everyone waits from them, that will be during the moment of parting. You only among themselves can make any decision. We for you cannot make it or this. If you interests, I I can firmly tell or say would act or arrive how you: " With unmarried director if he liked me - yes ". You are very strong zamorachivaeshsja. You remember history a centipede who has reflected, from what leg or foot she starts to walk, and could not step? Look, as though at you so has not left.