PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The pancake, PTSR till now is not ready!!!!!:-((((

Страницы : [1] 2

Kialla
07.10.2004, 12:52
I am simple in a shock. Has handed over in scientific research institute Epidemiologii PTSR on the last Monday (!!!) on April, 19th. To me have told or said, that term - 10 working days. Accordingly, in the slip it is written down, that reception - on May, 5th (because of holidays so it is long). But the girl there has told or said, that " on 30-th of April will be for certain ready ". Today 30. I call. Speak is not present still. I in general in a panic. Here the some people spoke, that by it or him for 4 days did or made. And here here is how. Precisely, probably, have found something. On blot have sent or still something such. A nightmare. And as these May holidays to go through.

(((((((((((

liolik
14.10.2004, 11:31
Yes do not experience you so they too people tyzh not special what that only of you thought costs or stands, your test tube on turn.

And on the bill to that as well as how long I too shall not understand. To me in sklife for 500 roubles IFA in an hour zdelali in Voronezh its or his week do or make and speak that in an hour not probably. Here now too on stryome

Scud
09.11.2004, 01:44
Yes simply I read here people handed over (Lisss, Kretinka, it seems). They have less, than for 2 weeks did or made. And at me here such tightening....

Precisely, probably, check a positive take..................

oleg 2002
23.11.2004, 21:53
The spring))), to people is a lot of

kozerog
07.12.2004, 05:42
Well will be positive well and what?

Evaela1
18.12.2004, 03:39
And you consider or count, what time so is long, means all the same precisely positive???

sva
23.12.2004, 18:12
I consider or count nothing I simply I do not know and I shall not guess on a ground.... I simply speak you well bedt + well and what? Certainly the life to a certain extent will change, but in fact she remains at you and very much very long time so be not loaded ahead of time))) not port neither nor the family holidays))))

lea
08.01.2005, 17:58
If it is told or said on May, 5th receive on May, 5th. They could not have time to make, today put in general short. PTSR on blot do not send.

And that in Moscow in an hour do or make, and in Voronezh week so it it's OK. Simply in Moscow is faster, Moscow is richer. At us too IFA do or make in AIDS-center of 10 days, and in private or individual clinic - 2 days. And carry in one laboratory. IFA for 2 hours it is possible to make.

Vitamin
18.01.2005, 21:03
Pancake, still I shall call today, mozh see you in the evening will make ((((((((((((

The roof will depart more quickly, than will wait....

volkar
30.01.2005, 05:22
Call and natjavkaj tell or say that at you heart sick)))) it is impossible to be nervous 4 days))))

Juletta
14.02.2005, 00:47
Jane, and PTSR precisely do not subject to additional everyones blotam? That is positive PTSR is not the reason for a delay of its or his delivery?

vers1973
23.02.2005, 00:59
Positive PTSR can recheck on other test-system PTSR. But in this case to you, probably, something would tell or say.

reprty
02.03.2005, 13:46
Not Jane PTSR so do not recheck and on blot it or him basically can send... About it or this wrote... Only Egor twitches ahead of time.... To him have told or said on russki on May, 5th and he as any Russian tries to go round all on a curve goat))))

koshechka
19.03.2005, 12:48
The traveller, do not scoff. There yelp do not yelp all the same the girl with an indifferent voice anything cannot help or assist.

I this week in He of clinics analyses have handed over all. From herpes yes a lues and a hepatitis. All that only is possible. Well and HIV IFA just in case. Though has passed or has taken place only three weeks.

More shortly, at me all was pure or clean. I already amused myself, that here supposedly time anything at the girl was not from infections, the HIV hardly means also. And IFA at it or her earlier negative was.

Well, was glad or pleased yesterday. Thought, I shall receive today negative PTSR, and walk holidays. And here here to you.... podarochek.

B412p6k106
27.03.2005, 01:51
The tired traveller: You with me to argue have solved? Read aids, there in questions about it it is written.

On blot PTSR it is senseless to send, blot antibodies defines or determines, and at positive PTSR antibodies still can not be. PTSR can recheck simply on other system.

mashet
29.03.2005, 10:52
You listen that egorka that is spoken by him both itself has handed over also the girl has handed over.... So what forgive or excuse.... You twitch.... Drink beer and relax or be relaxed

kejt
01.04.2005, 23:10
So I have handed over on absolutely early term.

And the girl could have so-called "window" which IFA does not define or determine.

Considering its or her ancient trade - without ceremony could both for a week, and for two me to pick up. So its or her negative IFA - not a guarantee.

Ljaksandr
12.04.2005, 12:35
Jane, and at check PTSR on other system is used the same analysis, or it is necessary new to hand over?

jcook
13.04.2005, 13:23
The same blood.

19.04.2005, 19:50
Here. By it or this also I am loaded. That have started to recheck.

julia_s
23.04.2005, 07:52
To you have told or said - 5, means 5. In general ahead of time not figs was to climb. At us if speak, come 10 it means, that the analysis only 10 will bring. How much came earlier, analyses it was never ready.

Baur444
26.04.2005, 03:54
And what for itself came earlier?:-)

And if it is serious, I am soared because:

1) In the oral form the girl has told or said, that 30-th will be for certain.

2) Visitors of this forum received earlier, than the declared 10 working days.

ns
04.05.2005, 11:57
Egor, be not loaded, that so it is long because of that that recheck, because to me have made for 4 working days, and type had time to recheck these days if to believe their words that rechecked. But to call and drive it is possible, I so did or made, especially 4 days of days off, they that on May, 5th with utritsa on fast will make it or him, so call along toward evening, can and it will be ready.

ifif
11.05.2005, 09:08
It were not analyses on a HIV, and, for example, biochemistry of a blood.

Trout
15.05.2005, 06:33
Egor, and what at you on the form from He-clinics is written on vich, how oboznachaesja result?